Status: Complete! :)

The Alphabet Challenge

L is for Lollipop

Jack sat down next to Zack in the back lounge of the bus while everyone else slept. Zack wasn’t watching the TV but it was on in the background.

Jack reached over and grabbed the remote, pressing play to whatever DVD was in the player before turning to Zack and smiling. It was then that Zack noticed what Jack was holding. A lollipop. A RED lollipop.

Jack smirked at Zack before struggling with the wrapper on his lollipop as the Hannah Montana theme song filled the room (don’t ask, it was Alex’s DVD). After five minutes of his struggle he gave up with a pout.

Zack laughed and took the lolly from Jack’s hands, opening it on the first try and handing it back to him.
“Thanks Zacky” said Jack, pressing a sloopy kiss to Zack’s cheek and plopping the lolly into his mouth.

Three episodes later and Zack was bored. Hannah Montana was not a show that he liked to watch often, if at all. So he leaned over to Jack and pulled the lolly out of his mouth and put it in his mouth, smirking at Jack who pouted at him again.

“Not fair!” said Jack reaching over to try and get it from Zack but he just pulled it from his mouth and held it just out of Jack’s reach “That’s my lollipop!”
Zack stood up “Then take it from me” said Zack teasingly

Jack stood up and reached for his lollipop but Zack caught his hand. Jack gasped as he was pulled towards Zack’s chest and laughed as they collided.

“You could’ve just asked for a hug you know” said Jack
Zack just shook his head “That’s not what I wanted” he whispered into Jack’s ear before kissing him deeply and Jack chuckled as he pulled away “You could’ve asked for that too”
♠ ♠ ♠
12/26