Status: Complete! :)

The Alphabet Challenge

Q is for Quiet

Alex and Jack were sitting in the back of the bus playing truth or dare.
“Truth or dare?” asked Jack, looking Alex in the eye
“Truth” said Alex and Alex frowned, Alex wasn’t being any fun!
“Would you rather . . . have a threesome with Flyzik or Colussy?” asked Jack with a smirk and a raised eyebrow.

Alex rolled his eyes and nudged Alex’s shoulder, looking down he whispered “Flyzik”
“Truth or dare?”
“Dare” said Jack proudly and almost regretted it as he saw an evil looking smirk cross Alex’s features.

“I dare you” said Alex “To stay quiet for an hour”
Jack’s eyes bugged out of his head and he opened his mouth to protest. Alex slepped his hand over Jack’s mouth to stop him before he could talk.
“No, No, No” said Alex “Not a sound for an hour Jacky”

Jack glared at him before getting up and popping a DVD into the player. He could distract himself for an hour. He smirked at Alex as the theme to Home Alone played around them and Alex groaned.
“Dammit” he muttered before getting up “I’m gonna go find Rian”

Jack just smiled and waited for Alex to leave the bus before he laughed. As if Alex thought he could stay quiet for that long!
♠ ♠ ♠
Unfortunetly I have been struck with illness :( and I have school camp coming up. I will try to finish this before I go away (I have written quite a few more that I will try to post tonight) but if I don't then I am sorry! But I will do my best to finish it before I go away :)

17/26