Status: Complete! :)

The Alphabet Challenge

C is for Cuddles

Justin sat on the couch in the hotel room that he and Oli had agreed to meet in. He was so nervous he was practically shaking and he had no idea why. He and Oli had been dating for almost six months, in secret of course, and that was why they were forced to meet in hotel rooms under fake names.

He put the tv on to distract himself while he waited for Oli and soon lost himself in some soap opera show.

#

Oli unlocked the door and silently opened it, he was hoping that Justin was still waiting for him but he knew how late he was so he didn't want to get his hopes up.

He didn't spot Justin asleep on the couch at first but. His eyes adjusted to the darkness in the room he sat him. He instantly felt bad, he hadn't meant to keep the younger man waiting for this long.

He lifted Justin and carried him into the bedroom, placing him softly on the bed. He pulled off both of their shoes before climbing in next to him, careful not to wake the other boy.

Just rolled over to face him and lifted his hand to touch Oli's face. He was awake after all.
"I'm sorry" whispered Oli but Justin just a finger over the other man's lips before leaning forward to kiss him. Oli could have sworn that Justin had tears in his eyes but he wasn't going to say anything.

Oli just pulled the younger boy as close as he could, kissing his head and pressing their chests close together? He was trying to tell Justin how sorry he was as they cuddled together before they fell asleep in each others arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm not even sure if I followed the prompt properly . . . But I'm happy with this so what ever :)

3/26