Status: Complete! :)

The Alphabet Challenge

D is for Drunk

Matt watched as Alex danced up against Jack on the dance floor of the small club that they were in. Matt himself was the designated driver (well not driver but he had to make sure that they all made it back onto the us before it left without them) and was slowly sipping his coke while he happily watch his boyfriend.

He watched as one of Jack's hands wandered down to rest on Alex's hips and Alex push him away. He knew how to be faithful, even while drunk. Even if it was Jack.

The hurt barely registered on Jack's face before he was distracted by Zack and Alex was stumbling over to him. Matt reached out to steady his boyfriend when he was standing in front of him.

Alex took his hands and laced their fingers together and smiled up at Matt with wide eyes.
"I love you Matty Mouse" he said with a straight face and Matt stared at him in shock. They had never said that to each other before. Matt smiled at Alex fondly.

"Did you know that?" asked Alex "I bet you didn't. I've wanted to tell you for ages but I was too chicken but now that I have I'm scared that I won't remember because I'm VERY drunk. But you'll remind me wont you Matty? You'll remind me to tell you?"

"Don't worry Alex" said Matt pulling Alex into a hug "I'll remind you to tell me every day"
"And I'll tell you every day because I love you" mumbled Alex
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm a lot happier with this one :)

Comments are welcome!

4/26