Apologies, Glances, and Messed up Chances

Let's Trade It Up.

Image

---

-Kimmey's POV-

"Kimmey!" I heard a loud whisper say as my shoulders were being shook.

I groaned in a reply to the voice and turned over, away from it.

"Get up!" I heard the voice say again as I slowly opened one eye.

I focused on the figure a bit better seeing Frank standing there with a tired look on his face.

"Kasey wants you out in the hallway." He said simply as I sighed.
"Tell her that I'm a normal person trying to sleep." I murmured as he sighed.
"She's crying." He said as I shook my head and rubbed my face trying to wake up.

I stood up and headed out into the hallway cringing when the bright lights stung my tired eyes.
Kasey was sitting on the ground next to the door looking like a complete mess as I closed the door and sunk next to her.

"I started changing." She said as she looked at me with a tear-streaked face.
"I told you Kasey.." I started as she spoke up again.
"Kimmey, I'm not a fucking child. I know what you said." She said as I shook my head.
"Kasey, if your not a child, then stop acting like one. You know what you can and can't do, so learn from it." I said as I stood up.
"Kimmey, he knows." She sighed as she also stood up.

I threw my head back and rubbed my face again as she stood there waiting for me to say something.

"Fine, you'll sleep in my room while Frank stays in there." I finally announced as she grimaced.
"I don't want to go back in there to get my stuff." She said as she looked at the room she was supposed to stay in with Mikey like it was hell.
"Frank will bring your stuff out, and by now Mikey is probably sleeping. So calm the fuck down." I said as she followed me into the room where Frank had a lamp on and was watching TV.
"Switch rooms with Kasey, please." I said as he shrugged and grabbed his suitcase that was still unpacked.
"Also, can you bring Kasey's stuff out?" I asked him from the doorway as he wheeled his suitcase to the door next to ours and nodded to my question, without asking why.

New POV :]
-Frank's POV-

I knocked on the door to Mikey's room as I waited for him to answer.
He opened the door slowly, to where I can only see his head partially and then he opened the door fully.

"Coming into my room?" He asked as I nodded and walked past him holding open the door.

I placed my suitcase next to Kasey's, before I wheeled hers back to the room I just left.
I knocked on the door and Kimmey answered it, thanking me as I told her not to worry, and left back to Mikey's room.

"So, what happened?" I asked him as we situated ourselves and he sat there staring off into no where.
"I think she's a vampire or something." He said as I laughed at his craziness.
"Why do you think that?" I asked as he sighed.
"I'm serious though. We were, making out, and she said she couldn't make out with me, or something, and her teeth were just there. Like in those comic books we read." He said as I shrugged.
"Maybe you were just seeing things." I tried as he gave me a disappointed look.
"Then why did she trade rooms with you, and ran out crying?" He pushed me as I shrugged again.
"Maybe she thought it was too awkward." I said as his shoulders fell in defeat.
"Well, I know what I saw." He finally said as I shook my head and said good night to his crazy thoughts.

---

Comments are lovely, but not spam, ya know how it is. :]. - xoxo JJ.