Apologies, Glances, and Messed up Chances

VIP.

Image

---

-Kasey's POV-

When we got to the venue, we got in quickly, since I had to start on their make-up.
Kimmey and I went our seperate ways as she headed towards the stage and I headed back to the dressing room.
I walked into a door with My Chemical Romance's name posted on the door and walked in on Mikey taking his shirt off on accident.
I swear it was.

"S-sorry." I stuttered as I shut my eyes and began to close the door.
"No, it's okay you can stay." He laughed as I blushed and looked away from him this time.
"So, who's first boys?" I asked as I laid out the contents of make-up from my messanger bag on a nearby table.
"I'll go first." Frank offered as I smiled warmly at him, thinking about the secret I was keeping from him.
"So, what do we want tonight." I asked him as he pondered on the thought.
"Something with skin color I guess, and eyeliner, definately that. Just make me look like Frank." He said as I laughed and nodded.

As I worked on his make-up I laughed as Mikey and Bob started a poking war.
Gerard was drinking coffee as he sat next to ray, who was reading a magazine about video games.
I can't believe I'm actually hanging out with My Chemical Romance, as I also do their make-up.

-Kimmey's POV-

I sat on the side of the stage, tuning Ray and Frank's many guitars as many of the passing guys looked at me like I was an alien.

"What are you doing here?" Some random guy dared to ask as I raised an eyebrow at him.
"Am I not aloud to tune a fucking guitar?" I asked him as he shook his head.
"Good, now move along." I mumbled as he slowly left me to go tend to his own work.

Once I was finished tuning the guitars, I moved on to setting up the mics, then putting out a handful of drum sticks, and then finally tuning Mikey's beloved Basses.

"I see you handled my babies alright." Frank murmured as I looked up to see him strumming his newly tuned guitar.
"What, think I couldn't do it?" I asked as he simply shook his head.
"Didn't think you had the care and love for my guitars as much as I did." He said as I laughed.
"I love anything that can make music, so I guess your babies are going to be alright in my hands." I smiled as he laughed.
"Good, I like to hear that."
"Frank, were on in 5." Someone called out to him as he waved them off.

I finished tuning Mikey's bass quickly as he watched me.
As I set the bass back on a rack where the rest of them were I turned back to Frank and he got this look of hesitation on his face as he looked at me.
I quirked an eyebrown as he sighed.

"Later, tonight, we're supposed to go to this after party at some club here, and I was wondering if you wanted to go with me." He asked softly as I smiled.
"Are you asking me out on a date Mr. Iero?" I teased him as his face turned into a light shade of pink.
"If you want to call it that." He gulped as I giggled.
"I'd love to." I replied as a look of relief replaced his look of hesitation.
"We're on Frank." Mikey said as he grabbed the bass I just tuned and ran on stage.
"Go get'em tiger." I said loud enough for him to hear as he grinned and ran on stage also.

-Kasey's POV-

"Are we really going to an after party with My Chemical Romance?" I asked Kimmey on the car ride to the local club we were going to.
"Yes, we really are." She laughed as she drove us there.
"This is fucking crazy." I basically whispered as she just nodded.
"Don't get piss drunk, please." She basically pleaded as we were making our way to the back of the line to get into the club.
"Alright, I'll try, but I won't make any promises." I sighed as she just shook her head.

I knew how out of hand I got when I drank too much.
Still, that can't stop me from having fun right?

"What the hell are you guys doing back here, were VIPs." Mikey said as he grabbed me and Kimmey followed.

We were instantly let in by the body guards, without hesistation, since we were very important people.
Mikey led us to the VIP room where everyone else was waiting for us.
I watched as Kimmey smiled and took a seat next to Frank as I scooched into a spot next to Mikey.

-Four tequila sunrises, and a couple of shots later-

"Kimmey, let's go dancee." I said as I felt the effect of the alcohol take place in my system.
"Fine fine." She said as she pulled Frank along with her and Mikey followed along.
"Ahh, it's like an o-orgy." I slurred a little bit as we were squished between people.
"Don't tell me your wasted." Kimmey sighed as I basically went crazy on that dance floor.

I didn't answer her but ignored everyone but the music.
Without a warning I passed out, in the middle of that dance floor, with the music still playing in my head.