Status: New and active

All Grown Up

2

I kept my eyes locked on the boys, even though they could catch me staring at any point. Finally once they all caught their breath, they started walking towards the swings. Once they started walking, I took out my phone and pretended to be texting. I looked up again right when they were in front of Alyssa and I.

“Why aren’t you two screaming and going crazy right now?” Niall asked, looking puzzled.

“Uh, why would we be?” I asked, giving Niall the puzzled look right back.

“Oh no, you don’t know who we are, or you’re not a fan.” Niall shook his head.

I looked at all five of them, then at Lys, then back at them. “No we are fans. Huge fans, to be exact. I just don’t understand the purpose of screaming and attacking you guys. You’re five normal guys, who just are also international pop stars and ridiculously good looking.” I covered my mouth after the last part.

Niall looked at me, then at the rest of the boys. “I like her. I think she’s safe.”

I threw my head back in laughter, and somehow managed to backflip off the swing. “Mother fucker.”

I stood up and brushed the mulch off my clothes and out of my hair. I looked up to see all five boys and Alyssa cracking up.

“Will you be here all week? You’re quite the entertainer. Lemme go get myself some popcorn.” Harry spoke up.

I glared at him. “Shut up, Styles.”

“Ooh burn. She’s already calling you by your last name. Girl means business.” Liam looked at Harry and chuckled.

I laughed and bolted towards the jungle gym. “Last one here is a rotten egg!”

-----

After around two hours of running around, playing at the park with One Direction, I was getting a bit tired. I collapsed on the grass, staring up at the clouds. Alyssa and the boys laid down next to me, and we all sat in silence for a couple minutes while we all caught our breath.

“Oh, we never got your names.” Zayn sat up and looked at me.

I sat up and took a deep breath. “I’m Reece and that’s Alyssa.”

Niall shot up from where he was laying down. “Reece as in Reeses Peanut Butter cups? I fucking love those!”

I giggled. “Well maybe, I don’t know why my mom named me Reece. My name’s spelled with a ‘C’ not a ‘S’ anyways.”

Harry sat up and looked at me. “Isn’t Reece a boy name?”

I glared at Harry. I put my hand in front of his face. “Talk to the hand, Styles. I don’t wanna hear it. Don’t you think I’ve heard it enough?”

All of the boys laughed, while I on the other hand, was not amused.

Louis, who was laying right next to me, sat up and looked me in the eyes. “I think Reece is a beautiful name. And you’re a beautiful girl, love.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Got this idea, hope you all like it! :) I now have 4 active fanfics! How exciting!