Status: New and active

All Grown Up

3

I could feel my face getting super red. I just stared at Louis, his piercing blue eyes locked on mine. After a few moments, I snapped out of it, and looked at the ground, then back up at him. “Aw, thank you. That was really sweet.” I was surprised that I managed to say something to him. I mean, Louis Tomlinson just called me beautiful, I was taken back a bit. I looked at my watch and gasped. “Oh my God. Lys, we’ve been gone for like 2 hours. We should head back.”

“Back where?” Louis looked kind of upset that I wanted to leave.

“A lot of my family is at my house for a party right now. Because it’s my 20th birthday today…” My voice trailed off.

“Happy Birthday Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup!” Niall shouted and I started cracking up.

“Is that what you’re gunna call me from now on?” Niall nodded and I couldn’t stop giggling.

The rest of the boys told wished me a ‘happy birthday’ and Harry joked that Louis should give me birthday sex. While millions of girls would jump at the fact to have Louis in their bed, I’d have to pass. “I’m sorry but I have class. I’m not gunna fuck you just because you’re in One Direction. While I’m sure millions of other girls would, I’m not like other girls.”

Louis nodded in agreement. “I see that.” He paused and looked at me, his blue eyes locking with mine again. “I like that.”

We exchanged numbers and as me and Alyssa were walking home I got a text from Louis.

Louis: Can I see you tomorrow? I already miss your beautiful face, love. :)) x

From the moment I got that text, until I got home, I couldn’t stop smiling. He was so sweet. Why couldn’t I ever meet guys that nice here in LA? Either the guys here are really sweet, but not cute at all. Or they’re really cute and complete douchebags. If all UK and Irish boys were this nice, I might just have to move to London. Maybe I could go back with the boys...didn't sound like a bad idea to me. I quickly pushed that thought out of my head. I had only known them for 2 hours, it was too soon for me to be thinking crazy thoughts like that.

When I got home, my house had cleared out a bit, not as many people were there. And the ones who were there, were completely drunk off their asses. They were slurring words, knocking shit over and just acting like teenagers. I grabbed two pieces of cake for me and Lys, and we headed upstairs to my room. I locked the door behind us, and sat on the bed starting to eat my cake.

“Well I never expected to run into One Direction at a park in Los Angeles.” Lys mumbled with a mouthful of cake.

I laughed at the fact that I could barely understand what she was saying. “Please, chew your food. I don’t want you to choke. We’ve already done that.”

A couple years before, Alyssa was at one of my birthday parties, and long story short, she choked on a piece of my cake. Thankfully, I knew the Heimlich maneuver which I had to perform on her.

I looked down at my phone and remembered that Louis had texted me earlier and I never replied.

You could see me now if you wanted to. Could we meet up somewhere? Because I miss those blue eyes of yours. :)) x

I hit ‘send’ and patiently waited for a reply. “Ugh, I miss Louis.” I blurted out. Alyssa smiled so big.

“You guys would make the cutest couple.” I thought about it for a minute and agreed. “I know, but I’m pretty sure I’d scare him off if I told him we’d make a cute couple.”

“Well then I’ll do it!” Alyssa grinned and took out her phone, quickly texting Louis. “There! Sent!”

My eyes widened and I punched her in the arm. “What the fuck, why would you do that?!” I put my head in my hands as I heard her phone go off. She grabbed it and opened it, and I snatched it out of her hands.

Louis: As I’ve been told. The guys were telling me the same thing. I definitely agree though. We’ll see where things go. :))

My heart starting racing. I smiled to myself when I saw that he didn’t end her text with an ‘x.’ Maybe I was special. “Oh...my…gosh.” Alyssa reached over and grabbed her phone back and read his text.

“Aw love! I told you so!” She smiled and gave me a side hug.

“So, who are you crushing on Lys?” I giggled and playfully elbowed her.

She giggled. “Harry. He’s so dreamy.” She pretended to look off in the distance and daydream.

I laughed and picked up my phone right as Louis replied.

Louis: That’d be brill! Bring Alyssa because Harry’s totally digging her already. I’ll double check with the guys and make sure it’s okay. See you soon! xx

I laughed at his UK slang slip. Thankfully I knew brill stood for brilliant. I wasn't completely clueless. I showed Alyssa the text which made her squeal like a fangirl. “Hey, Harry doesn’t like when girls squeal and scream in front of him. So get it all out now.”

I looked back down at my phone and grinned. I had leveled up to getting two x’s at the end of my texts. This was going to be a good night.
♠ ♠ ♠
I already have 7 subscribers for this story! I was so shocked when I saw!
Massive thank you to 'Mrs. Bagans' who continues to make me smile by commenting on all my stories. Shout-out to 'c4wks' who commented as well! :)

And a HUGE thank you to 'christinaxo1' who's one of my best friends ever. She's been pushing me to update everyday! She's Alyssa in this story, Heather in Lucky, and Lauren in Complicated! :) She has her own fanfic, Unlikely Beginning, go check it out! :D

Here's some gifs for you lovely people!
Image
Mad hops.

Image

Image
;)

Image

Enjoy!

xoxo