Status: New and active

All Grown Up

4

I started ransacking my closet trying to find something to wear. I had gotten a text from Louis telling me the address of the hotel they were staying at. I was excited to hang out with them, but I was very, very nervous. I could already feel the butterflies blooming in my stomach. I finally found something to wear. I decided on a pink tank top that I was going to tuck into a black pencil skirt and black pumps. I helped Alyssa find something to wear as well. She wanted to wear one of my purple tank tops with a black pencil skirt and purple pumps. We were matching and we looked so hot! I curled my hair and straightened Alyssa’s. I also did my makeup, a dark smoky eye paired with light pink lips. I did Alyssa’s makeup too, dark smoky eye with nude lips.

“Lys, I’m so nervous. Like, I feel like I’m going to throw up.” I held my stomach and sat on the edge of my bed. “I don’t know if I’ll be able to keep my cool.” I let out a deep breath.

Alyssa put her arm around me and smiled, slightly. “I’m nervous, too! But it’s gunna be okay, we’ll be together. Just try to keep calm.”

We headed out the door and to the car. Their hotel was 15 minutes from my house, but in LA traffic it took us about 30 minutes to get there. Once we parked, we walked inside and I texted Louis.

We’re here. Can’t wait to see you!! :)) x

I heard the elevator open and I turned around to see Louis and Harry walking over to us. I looked at Alyssa and squealed a little. “Oh my gosh, they look gorgeous.” We both were gushing about how good they looked until they walked over to us.

“Wow, you look absolutely beautiful, love.” Louis smiled and pulled me into a hug.

“Thank you, you don’t look too shabby yourself.” I giggled.

The four of us went upstairs and when Alyssa and I walked into the hotel room, we quickly had the attention of the other 3 guys.

“Wow you look amazing!” Niall came up and hugged me. I smiled and thanked him. Liam came up after Niall and hugged me.

“You look beautiful, Reece.”

I giggled. “Aw thanks, Liam!”

Zayn came up to me and blurted out, “Damn you look hot.” He laughed, trying to cover up what he just said.

I laughed and hugged him. “Thank you.”

Just then Louis came up behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist. “Zayn, paws off. She’s mine.”

You know those butterflies that I had in my stomach earlier? Yeah, well they just doubled. I felt like my stomach was in my throat, and my hands were sweating, knees shaking.

“Want something to drink?” Lou asked me, pulling me into the kitchen.
I shook my head. “Nah, I’m okay. Thanks for the offer though, Lou.”

I stared around the hotel room, which looked like the hotel room that’s in The Hangover. It was massive. I looked over to the far right side of the hotel room, and noticed there was a Jacuzzi in the corner.

“You have a Jacuzzi in your hotel room? Just out in the open? Let’s go in it!” I ran over and felt the water. “It feels so nice.”

Alyssa came up behind me. “Babe, we don’t have swimsuits.”

I frowned. “Well, there’s these things called bras and panties, I’m sure the boys wouldn’t mind.” I spoke quietly.

“We could go in later on, let’s watch some TV. Come here, I wanna cuddle.” Louis came up behind me, smiling.

I blushed and followed him over to the couch, snuggling up next to him and pulling a blanket over the two of us.

“Finally! Lou has been talking about you nonstop since we left the park. He kept telling us that he wanted to see you so bad!” Harry laughed and pulled Alyssa next to him.

I looked at Louis and grinned. “Is that true?”

“Well, uh…I mean…yes. Yes it is.” Louis smiled and wrapped his arms around me, pulling me close to him.

“Aw, you’re so cute!” I giggled and kissed his cheek.

-----

After a couple hours of talking and getting to know each other, I really wanted to go in the Jacuzzi. Alyssa kept telling me it wouldn’t be a good idea, but I wasn’t having it. I was going in whether she liked it or not. I looked at Louis and winked, which made him grin from cheek to cheek.

I stripped down to my bra and panties and hopped into the Jacuzzi. I turned the jets on and sat back, letting the jets massage my back. I looked up and my eyes locked with Louis. He walked over and stripped down to his boxers and hopped in next to me. After 5 minutes, somehow all 7 of us managed to fit in the Jacuzzi.

After 15 minutes, everyone got out except me and Louis. He scooted closer to me and pulled me close to him, so I was sitting on his lap. He wrapped his arms around me and smiled.

I was just staring into his big blue eyes. I was left speechless, I didn’t know what to say or do.

“KISS HER ALREADY!” Niall shouted from the other side of the room.

I started laughing until Louis pulled my face to his, and touched his lips to mine.

I could feel the chemistry between us. It was like a spark of energy, like fireworks were being shot off. I loved this feeling. I wanted to stay like this forever.

When Louis pulled back, I bit my lip and stared into his eyes for a moment, before softly returning the kiss, pressing my lips back to his. When I pulled back, he whispered against my lips, “You have no idea how badly I’ve wanted to kiss you.”

I grinned and whispered back, “I’m so glad you finally did.”

-----

After Alyssa and I hung out with the boys for another hour, we decided to get going. We said goodbye to the boys, but Lou and Harry decided to walk us downstairs. When we got downstairs, Louis gave me a huge hug and kissed me one last time.

“So will I see you tomorrow?” He asked sweetly, keeping his arms wrapped around my waist.

I smiled and kissed his nose. “You sure will.”

-----

Once Alyssa and I got back to my house, we got ready for bed and sat on my floor. I grabbed a ton of blankets and pillows and laid them on the floor. We sat there and talked a bit about the events that had happened the past day.

“I could talk about Louis and the rest of One Direction all day, except for the fact that I’m completely exhausted. Goodnight Lys. I love you.” I laid back and pulled the blankets over me.

“Same here. Goodnight Reece. I love you, too.” Alyssa laid next to me, and pulled the blanket over her.
♠ ♠ ♠
This was a bit of a long chapter, lemme know if you guys like it! 'Mrs. Bagans' comments on my stories consistently. Huge shout-out to her. <3 Means so much to me! :) I'm up to 8 subbies! Yay!

Image
;)

Enjoy!

xoxo