Status: New and active

All Grown Up

5

Waking up the next morning I was exhausted from the night before, also totally speechless and my back hurt. When I sleep on the floor, I almost always expect back pain the next morning. And when I woke up I was greeted with back pain so I wasn’t even that surprised. I looked over my shoulder and saw that Alyssa was awake as well.

“Ooh, who ya texting?” I asked, giggling.

She looked at me and smiled big then let out a small giggle. “Harry. He’s so sweet.”

I smiled and pulled out my phone. I started laughing when I saw that I had 5 texts from Louis.

I hope you’re sleeping good. Talk to you soon love.
Baby, I miss you. Wake up.(:
Seriously, why must you be such a heavy sleeper? Wake up, I miss you.
I should probably calm down with these texts. You’re gunna think I’m a weirdo. Please don’t think I’m a weirdo. I just miss my baby.
Can’t wait to see you today babe. Text me when you get this…and the other 4 texts I sent. Lol, sorry.

I giggled and replied after I finished reading the last text.

I don’t think you’re weird at all. I like waking up to good morning texts, especially from you. I can’t wait to see you today. I miss you. Like a lot.

I smiled and stood up, throwing my pillows and blankets back onto my bed. I pulled the blinds up, letting the sun engulf my room. I giggled when I saw that Lou replied.

What’s your address? The boys and I are gunna stop by. Can’t wait to see you!

I smiled. He was so freaking adorable sometimes. Okay, all the time. I texted him back and told him my address and told him that Alyssa and I needed to get ready before they came. I said be over in 30 minutes.

-----

After the 30 minutes passed, Alyssa and I were finally ready. I was straight bumming today, didn’t feel like dressing up. I had on a blank tank top and grey sweatpants. My hair was straightened and I just wore it down. I put on light, very natural looking makeup, and sprayed some light perfume on.

Alyssa was wearing a white tank top with black sweatpants. Neither of us felt like dressing up. Her hair was also straight, and she was wearing it down as well. She also had on very light and natural looking makeup.

When I heard the doorbell ring, that’s when I felt like my stomach was in my throat. I walked down the stairs and opened the door. I smiled when I saw Louis and he threw his arms around my neck almost knocking me over.

“Hi boo, I missed you.” I giggled and softly pressed his lips to mine.

“Ick, get a room you two!” Niall shouted.

“I actually have a room, which I shall take Lou to right now.” I smirked.

I looked at Alyssa, who was raising her eyebrows at me. “I’m not gunna do anything stupid, Lys. Just, I want some alone time with him.” I grinned.

I walked up the stairs and into my room. I sat down on the bed and Louis walked in my room, shutting the door behind him. He sat next to me, and brushed hair out of my face. I giggled and stared at him.

“Can I ask you a question, Lou?”

He nodded.

“Why do you like me? I mean, millions of girls throw themselves at you every day. I cannot honestly be the prettiest one out there. I’m just curious. Why me?”

Louis licked his lips and grabbed one of my hands and held it. “See, that’s the thing. The fact that you don’t throw yourself at me, is a plus. I don’t like when girls are so outgoing that they basically push themselves onto me. It makes me look the other way. You don’t do that. You treat me like I’m a normal 20 year old guy.”

I interrupted for a second. “That’s because you are a normal 20 year old guy. You’re just lucky enough to be in one of the hottest boy bands. You’re just Louis Tomlinson. A very good looking guy from Doncaster.” I smiled.

He laughed. “This is exactly why I like you. Because you treat me like a normal guy. Not a famous pop star. And don’t even give me shit about you not being the prettiest one out there. Reece, you’re absolutely gorgeous. Like do you see yourself right now? You’re in sweatpants, and you look stunning. Never forget that. You’re beautiful.”

I could feel my heart fluttering, my palms getting sweaty, my cheeks turning pink. A huge smile spread across my face. “Lou, that was…so incredibly sweet. You’re amazing, you really are. I’m so lucky.”

He cupped my face in his hands and pulled my lips to his, kissing me hard. Our tongues swirled together, and I was smiling so big against his lips. I couldn’t help but smile around him.

He pulled back and licked his lips. He kissed me one more time, then pulled back, but kept our foreheads touching. “Be mine forever?” He bit his lip and waited for my reply.

I smiled hugely and crashed my lips onto his before I whispered a soft, “yes.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Eeeeeeeeep! They're official. Woo woo! :)

'Mrs. Bagans' you are amazing. Thanks for all your comments!

Image
HEY! ;)

This will be Louis when he meets me...if I ever get to meet them.
Image

Him and Eleanor are so cute though. I support them 110%. ;)

Enjoy guys!! xoxo