Status: New and active

All Grown Up

6

So that’s it. Louis and I were official. Just a couple days ago I was a normal girl, living in LA with a bitchy mother, constantly talking and fangirling over One Direction. And then I meet them at a park, have a connection with Louis Tomlinson and now we’re dating. I constantly had to pinch myself to make sure I didn’t get a concussion at the park after I met them and this was all a dream. But every time I pinched myself, this life stayed the same, and I was so grateful that it did.

A couple days had passed and all I really did these days was eat, sleep and hang out with One Direction. I’m not complaining about anything, though. My life was great. Last night Louis had told me that he had a surprise for me today, and no one else would tell me what was going on, so I had to stick it out and wait for him to actually surprise me. I woke up and I was in a brilliant mood. It was a beautiful day out and I hopped out of bed so fast you would have thought it was on fire. I skipped downstairs and was greeted by the evil wrath that is my mother at 9 AM.

“Why are you so happy this morning? You’re never happy like this. I hope it’s not because of that boy.” She put a weird emphasis on ‘that’ which made me so frustrated.

“It is because of that boy. And his name is Louis.”

My mom shook her head. “Whatever is name is, I think it’s nonsense that you meet this band and after a few days you’re so in love with him. You’re so naïve, Reece.”

“You don’t know us, Mom! You don’t know our relationship!” I frowned. This was not going to end well.

“I may not know him, but I know you. You’re my daughter and you’ve always been the one to be naïve and immature. You think this relationship is going to last? He’s in a world famous boy band, Reece. It’s not going to last! I’m sorry, but it’s not. You really think he’s going to stick with you? Some nobody from Los Angeles. He’s famous, and you’re not. You’re nothing special. You don’t act or sing or do much of anything for that matter.”

I gulped. I had never heard my mom be so mean to me ever. She must have turned to alcohol while I’ve been out with Alyssa and/or the boys. This must be the alcohol talking.

“Mom…” Tears were already welling up in my eyes. I couldn’t even speak, let alone think about what I wanted to say.

“I’m sorry, honey.” She took a step towards me and opened her arms, which was totally weird because like 2 minutes ago she was calling me nothing special and what not. I was highly torn on what to say and do.

I backed away. “Who are you trying to kid? You’re not fucking sorry. You just insulted me. Saying that I do anything, and that I’m not special and now you say you’re sorry. That’s bullshit Mom, really. And I’m not immature, and if I am, it’s not my fault. You treat me like I’m 5, so I might as well act as if I’m 5. Makes sense doesn’t it?”

“Reece Monroe, don’t you get that attitude with me! You shouldn’t even think to speak to your mother that way!”

I raised my voice. “And you think telling your daughter she’s nothing special is okay? I can’t live with you anymore. I’m done with you treating me like I’m 5 and with all the fighting. I can’t handle it.”

“Well if you can’t handle this fighting, you won’t be able to handle this either. Pack up your shit.”

My jaw dropped. “What why?”

“Get the hell out of this house, Reece.”

And with that my mother stormed into her room, slamming the door shut. I huffed back to my room, closing the door behind me and falling to the floor, crying my eyes out. My mom and I have had some bad fights, but she’s never even threatened to kick me out, and now she’s really doing it. Why, just why?

“Reece Monroe you better be packing your shit up right now, I wasn’t kidding!”

“I am, chill the fuck out!” I screamed in between sobs.

-----

Two hours later I had everything packed up into garbage bags. I made my way outside and sat on my curb, and pulled out my phone. I texted Alyssa and the boys and asked them to meet at my house because I had serious business to address.

Once everyone got to my house, everyone crowded around me. “I might as well tell you guys why I called you here. My mom and I were fighting and she said that my relationship with Louis wasn’t going to work out and that I was nothing special and that he would find someone better than me. And I defended him.” I looked at Louis, whose eyes were welling up. I looked around the circle and everyone had wet eyes. I blinked and a couple tears starting falling from my eyes. “I told my mom I couldn’t live with the fighting anymore and that’s when she kicked me out.” I swallowed hard. “All these bags of stuff, this is all I have. And I have no place to stay. I’m not asking for you guys to feel sorry for me or let me live with you because you feel bad. That’s not what I want to happen. I’ll live in my car if I have to. But I wanted to let you guys, the 6 most important people in my life, what is going on.” I put my head in my hands and started to quietly cry.

I heard them all talking amongst themselves, and then I felt a finger touch my chin. I looked up and Louis’ blue eyes met mine. “The lads and Alyssa and I have decided something. You and Alyssa are both going to move in with us.”

I looked up and bit my bottom lip. “W-what?”

Louis sat down on the curb next to me, wrapping his arm around my lower back, pulling me close to him. “You heard it. We all love you so much, and we want to support you and give you as much love as you deserve to receive. So we figured, the best way to do that is if we all live together!”

I managed to smile, slightly. Louis looked so happy, and when I looked at Alyssa and the rest of the boys, they looked happy too. I stood up and patted the dirt off my pants. “Thank you guys so much. I honestly don’t know what I’d do without any of you. You guys are my everything, my lifelines, my best friends.” I turned to Louis and wrapped my arms around his neck. “And you’re the best boyfriend a girl could ever wish for.” He smiled and pressed his lips to mine for a small kiss.

I pulled back and opened my arms, smiling at Alyssa and the boys. “Come here, group hug!”
♠ ♠ ♠
I almost cried while writing this. So there ya have it, Reece and Alyssa are moving in with One Direction. 5 recs and 11 subbies, thanks guys! :) Huge thank you to 'onlythegooddieyoung' for her comments! Her fanfics are amazing! :)

Image

Image
I cannot even. ;)

Enjoy babes! xoxo