Control

Real Friends Always Comes Back When You Needs Them

Ash and I went to Matt's house. I don't remember much the whole way over there. I only remember that I was pretty nervous. And I really had a good reason for that.
Matt and I got into a fight a while ago. He loves me too, like Ashley does. And he got mad because I forgot him. I only thought about Juliet. and when Matt said. "stay away from that bitch" I just kicked him out.
Matt had been my best friend for more than a year and now he hated me. the onlly person he hated more than me was Ashley. (And when I say that Matt hates him more than me I mean that Matt could kill him if he saw him. I swear)
Ashley and I got to Matt's house and Ashley knocked on the door. we were waiting for a while.
"Ash... I'm nervous" I cried.
"shh... don't worry. it's all gonna be okay" he whispered.
I could tell he don't believed it to himself. we were those Matt hated the most. he won't like to see us here.
"Ash. maybe we... we don't needs Matt?" I whispered. hoping he would say yes and we could leave.
"no Andy we needs him more than you think. I'm pretty sure we do. and anyways you have to get him back as your friend" he said and hugged me tight.
He ment what he said. Ash didn't liked Matt either. it surprised me a little that he could say so but he really had to mean it if he really did said so.
Finaly the door opened and I saw Matt.
"what are you two doing here?" he asked in a evil voice. he was looking hatefull at both of us and I started crying.
"we needs your help Matt. Juliet controls Andy. he don't know what he does half of the time. we needs your help to make it stop" Ashley told Matt.
Matt sighed. "how do I know that you're not lying?" now he only looked evil at Ashley.
As if it was to prove, my head started hurting and I couldn't control anything. I pushed Ashley away
"get away from me you stupid whore!" I almost yelled. in my mind I regretted what I just let out. I say Ashley's hurted face. I saw the shock in Matt's eyes. I tried to stop her. she was gonna get the full control over me.
I fought and fought. and whispered. "help me..." Ashley came to me and hugged me.
"help me Matt!" he almost yelled and then I felt Matt hug me too. I won the fight and started crying. then I hugged Matt. I was glad to get my friend back.
"are we friends again?" I whispered.
Matt nodded. "yes we are" he told me
I smiled. finaly it all started to get better.
"we have to get over to the other guys" Ash told us.
"are you the leader here Purdy?" Matt snarled
"no I don't" Ash told him in an angry voice. "I just have a plan"
"who of you chosed to go here?" Matt asked.
"Me" Ashley said short. "and now we have to make, Jake, Jinxx and CC help us too" he said wraped an arm around my neck and then we walked away with Matt right in our asses

We went home at Jake and CC. Ashley told that they'd finaly moved together. that new made me smile.
Ash knocked on the door again and it opened soon enough. inside Jinxx was standing.
"hey Ash" he said. then he saw me "hey Andy finaly you dicited to join us" his eyes and face was cold. "guys. come and see who finaly showed up for his band?"
these words made me start crying. I pushed my face against Ashley's sholder and cried there. he hugged me tight.
Jake and CC came.
"HEY ANDY!" CC yelled and ran to me and hugged me like Ashley did too.
"h-hey" I cried.
"oh don't cry, now it's time for PARTY!" he almost screamed the last word out. I laughed thought my tears. That was one of the good things about CC. he always made you laugh if you feels sad. but actualy he is not good at understanding anything.
"welcome back Andy" I could hear the smile in Jake's voice.
Ash and CC stopped hugging me and I got a hug from Jinxx "I'm sorry for what I just said" he whispered. "welcome back" I smiled.
"Thank you" I told them.
"what're we standing here for!" CC yelled. "come inside!" the guys stepped away from the door as Ash, Matt and I could come inside. CC closed the door, Jake told us tto sit down, Jinxx got some beers and Ash told the everything about what whas happened from when I showed up ath is apartment last night and to now when we was sitting here. the all understood and we started thinking of a way to stop this
♠ ♠ ♠
still feel free to coment no matter what