Control

You And My Heart Are Almost The Same Thing But What You Want Is Different

I were the first awake the next morning. the sun shine came though the window in Ashley's room and hitted our faces. Ashley was still asleep. He looked so cute in his sleep, I swear he's the cutest thing in this world... and today I had to give him to the police as he could go to jail by his own choice. I kissed Ashley's forehead, then I got up to make our breakfast.
I was sad the whole morning. I went to the bedroom alot of times to just lok at him, with the knowing that I won't have him that much longer. I cried in my shower and walked around in the apartment singing Ashley's favorite songs... I don't know why, maybe because I couldn't stop thinking of him, maybe I hoped that singing his favorite songs could make him stay.
when I'd finished making our breakfast (eggs and bacon) I went to the bedroom to wake my little saviour up.
"Ashy?" I said shaking his body softly.
he didn't woke up and I smiled
"Ashley I've breakfast for us. come on wake up" I said.
he smiled, and opened his eyes and then he closed them again... so we're playing that game huh? I leaned over the bed and kissed his lips softly
"come on Sleeping Beauty. wake up" I said half laughing
He opened his eyes and smiled. "I'm not a pirncess" he said but I still saw the smile on his face.
"you are my princess" I told him and kissed his lips again. "you're my little Sleeping Beauty"
he blushed. Oh My Purdy that was cute (oh wait did I just said Oh My Purdy? I ment God, never mind) then he got up of bed, got some clothers and went to the bathroom for shower.
I got ready for the breakfast and sat in my chair waiting for Ashley to finish.
I waited for 10 minutes... 20... 30... (Oh My God why was he so slowly?) 35... after 40 minutes he got out of the bathroom and came out to me in the kitchen.
"sorry it took that long" he said and blushed.
"you better say sorry, I was about to get out to check iv you drowned in the shower" I laughed.
He laughed back and blushed a little "when I live with a man as hot as you I have to look beautiful enough to be his boyfriend" he said smiling
I got up, went over to him and kissed him. "you're always beautiful, you don't need 40 minutes to get more beautiful" I kissed him again and he kissed back.
we kissed for about a minute and then broke it for breath. as we did that I pulled his chair out.
"ist down princess. your breakfast is ready" I said and got the breakfast on the table. I sat down and we started eating.
Ashley seamed really nervous during the breakfast.
"what's wrong?" I asked.
"I'm just nervous" he looked down.
"what're you nervous abou?" I asked.
"going to jail..." he whispered.
"don't you want it?" I asked.
"no... but I deserve it... so I have to" he looked up at me "will you go with me over there?" he asked with big puppy dog eyes.
I nodded. "of course I will" I told him. everything to get some more time with him. I took his hand and we ate the rest of the breakfast holding hands, even if it was hard we did it and smiled at each other. but I could se that Ashley was still nervous.

After breakfast we went to the police station. Everybody seamed to have alot to do so we just asked about who worked with Juliet Simms's death. The man we asked pointed at a really skinny man sitting in a office not far from where we were standing.
"thank you" I told him and Ash and I went over there.
The man looked up from his paper. I hoped he was stupid and won't keep Ashley, I hoped that he thought we was lying and sended us away.
"what do you want" he asked annoyed.
"I've found the murder of Juliet Simms" I said looking down at my feet.
"stop lying. can you prove it!" he was angry. and I nodded.
Ashley started speaking in a small scared voice "I'm the murder..."
The police man stood up, grapped Ashley by his sholders and said angry. I'll call some police men." he took a phone and started calling.
"but... he gave himself to you?" I said.
"yes but he's still a fucking murder" the police man told me.
Soon enough some more police men came and dragged Ashley to the jail. I looked away and cried. I din't liked to see that. I had to go somewhere. I needed someone to talk to. but who would understand? Matt won't. he hated Ashley more than anything. CC won't take it serious and Jake would just sit and look at his hyper CC. I'd only one place to go... Jinxx and Sammi. they were the only who could understand me.

I went to Jinxx and Sammi and knocked on the door. I was still crying and just hoped that they were at home. I waited for a long, but then the door opened and Sammi stood there and smiled. but it broke when she saw my tears.
"Andy!" she was shocked. "why're you crying?" she dragged me inside, closed the door and pulled me into a tight hug.
"You've heard about all that with Juliet right?" I cried.
"yes. Jinxx told me it all" she said still hugging me.
I heard Jinxx come. "what's wrong?" he asked.
"After Ashley had killed Juliet he wanted to go to jail so this morning we went to the police... and they got him in jail... I'm just gonna miss him so much..." I cried.
"oh honey I'm so sorry" Sammi said sweetly.
"we can get him out" Jinxx said, he came over to us and hugged me like Sammi. they ment so much to me right now.
"how?" I cried. I couldn't find a way to get him out of jail.
"we can try to get money enough and then pay for getting him out of jail" Sammi said happy.
"we haven't money enough" I cried. "it'll be more than $1000000"
"we can ask the fans for help over stick cam?" Jinxx said.
I smiled though my tears "thanks for giving me the hope guys" I whispered. "I love you"
"we loves you too Andy" Sammi said and then we all hugged each other.
♠ ♠ ♠
and I love you guys for reading my story <3