Status: It's complete for now because I'm stuck on percabeth :(

In Spare Time

Birthday Party at Midnight

Camp Half-Blood had been quiet for three months since Percy Jackson, Annabeth Chase, and the Satyr Grover returned to camp from their quest to the Underworld. It was a few months ago when Percy came to camp and his mother was taken by Hades. There it started with the journey to get his mother back alive. Now everything was simple again, everyone returned back to training and their normal daily routine.

Aaliyah lay in the Athena cabin with her half-sisters. It was quiet, the others must have been sleep, “Annabeth,” Aaliyah whispered.

She laughed at herself when she didn’t get an answer, “Well then you must be sleep,” she said a little bit louder.

She heard a snicker from the corner of the room, “What is it Aaliyah?”

Aaliyah couldn’t help but laugh herself, she was the only camper so far that had a British accent and lived in New York all her life with her father who was from the United Kingdom, “I can’t sleep for some reason, I’m excited.”

Annabeth smiled in the darkness, “Excited for Percy’s party, right?”

“Of course, we did it up under his nose, he won’t suspect a thing.”

“Together we are just as powerful as anyone, I’m glad you helped Grover and I,” Annabeth said and then the door to the cabin flew open.

“Annabeth, Aaliyah, come on its game time.”

Both girls were confused, quickly they got up and dressed, “Grover, what are you talking about,” Annabeth stated.

They herd hooves step around on the floor, “Chiron had also planned something for Percy’s birthday, and its starting now.”

Outside of the cabin a few people were going up to the Dining Pavilion where almost fifty people were gathered already.

Grover looked at Aaliyah, “Are you okay?”

She smiled, “I’m fine, isn’t nothing like being out past curfew.”

Grover patted her on the back, he was her best friend. Aaliyah told him all of her secrets; her major crush on Percy and even secrets from the normal world she would return to when school started.

At the Dining Pavilion the three of them found Percy sitting at a table with a large cake in the center and Chiron was standing next to him, not able to sit down with his Centaur body, “Make this good, because I had to beg Mr. D to let us stay out,” Chiron told them.

“Happy Birthday Percy,” Aaliyah said taking a seat between him and Grover.

“Thank you Aaliyah, you know you still get me whenever you say my name, that accent, it’s great.”

She laughed, she was used to him saying that to her, she loved the way she said his name, it made her feel funny on the inside.

“Yeah, seaweed brain, Happy birthday,” Annabeth said sitting on his other side.

After laughing and having fun Chiron decided to turn in, “You guys have till 3am, and make sure you are up when the alarm sounds in the morning.” With that he galloped away, leaving them alone.

That was when one of the Daughters of Ares stood up, “Come on lights out, let’s make things a little uncomfortable.”

Her sister dropped the lights, “Clarisse, what are you doing,” asked Annabeth.

Clarisse was laughing, “What Annabeth, scared of a little game of Seven minutes in Heaven?”

“Oh no,” Aaliyah groaned and beat her head against the table.

Another of the big boned, warrior sisters came around with a jar. Everyone had to pick a number and who ever had the same number was the one to go in with the other. Aaliyah picked her number, seven. She got up and walked over to the drinks. She propped herself up against the basket and waited for her number to be called.

Her finger curled through her hair. It curled just like her mothers and it was the blonde color of her father’s just like her blue eyes. As the numbers were called she sat there thinking about the first time she came to camp almost a year ago. Grover had led her there helping her away from the monsters. She was deep in thought when she heard her number being called.

“SEVEN, Where are you, don’t make me come and get you,” came Clarisse’s angry voice.

Aaliyah rolled her eyes and pushed passed Clarisse. She walked in and closed the closet door.

“Well I guess we can get this over with.” That voice, why, she stomped her foot, she couldn’t speak he world recognize her with the first syllable.

She kissed him, Percy Jackson, something she had wanted to do for a long time. He didn’t push back; he kept up with her pace. In the heat of the moment her hands was against his chest, his were on her hips. It seemed like seconds later and there was a knock on the door. She pulled back not daring to say a word, “Wow, where did time go,” Percy said.

Just when he was about to open the door, Aaliyah couldn’t stop herself, “Percy…”

He turned around to her, “Aaliyah…”

Before he could say anything else, she simply walked out of the room and back to Athena’s cabin.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just something I thought of before I went to sleep last night.