Status: It's complete for now because I'm stuck on percabeth :(

In Spare Time

Confronting

Percy sat down next to Grover; Annabeth was nowhere to be seen, “Where is Annabeth,” he asked.

“She left before it started, glad Clarisse didn’t see it or there would have been a fight, where is Aaliyah at?”

Percy looked at his friend, “She was in the closet with me. Now I know why she wouldn’t say anything, because I’d recognize her voice. She only spoke when the door was about to open.”

“Wh-what did you guys do in there?”

Percy almost choked on his cake, “What do you think we did, she kissed me first and then I fell into it, she wouldn’t talk to me afterward she ran back to her cabin, I just don’t want things to be weird between us.”

Grover sat in silence, “They are going to be, but you need to talk to her tomorrow, trust me.”

Percy thought Grover knew something that he didn’t, but he was right about one thing, “He needed to talk to her.”

That night he lay down he still felt the stain of her lips on his. He truly didn’t know his feelings toward her, “She’s my friend but, I don’t know, maybe I’ll figure out when I talk to her.”

~.~

Aaliyah ran into her cabin and laid on her bed, she didn’t know what to do.

“What’s wrong,” Annabeth asked sitting beside her.

“Clarisse is cruel,” she said with a laugh. She couldn’t tell Annabeth.

“Who were you with in the closet?”

Aaliyah shrugged, “I don’t know, but he was a great kisser, I couldn’t speak because everyone knows my accent.”

Annabeth laughed, “I’m glad I escaped, I know I wasn’t going to do it.”

Aaliyah smiled, “its bed time we still have to get up in the morning, Night.”

“Night.”

The next morning came way too soon; Aaliyah skipped breakfast and went straight into training. Her sword clanked against another one of the Athena daughters and then another. She had to keep her concentration. It wasn’t long before she was going off down to the water. She sat on the sand resting. She threw her sword and knife down beside her. The ocean was calm, it made her feel peaceful.

Up on the ledge she spotted two people training, quickly she found them to be Annabeth and Percy. She watched as the fought and then dropped their swords. Percy glanced down at the shoreline and met eyes with Aaliyah. “I wonder what’s wrong,” Annabeth said.

“I am going to go and talk to her,” he said and left Annabeth on the hill with another opponent.

Aaliyah kept her focus out on the ocean as Percy joined her, “Are you avoiding me, you are usually fighting with us.”

She looked at him, his eyes were blue as the water in front her, “I can’t lie to you, but yes, I just don’t want to cause any more commotion.”

“I’m hurt, is my kissing that bad,” Percy asked with a little laugh.

Aaliyah laughed with him, “No. Your kissing is great actually, really great. I knew your voice when you first spoke, I wasn’t going to talk, everyone knows my accent, but I had to let you know that it was me.”

She felt herself blushing and Percy put his arm around her, “I have a feeling you aren’t telling me everything.”

She looked away from him, “Did you tell Annabeth that you and I kissed?”

“No.”

“Me either because, I don’t know what feelings you and her have for each other, I don’t want her hurt and mad at me,” Aaliyah said quietly.

Percy looked up on the hill to see Annabeth fighting three others, “I don’t know about her, she seemed to had her heart set on Luke. She hasn’t been the same since what happened to him.”

“Maybe things will be clearer later, my feelings, yours and hers, but until then nothing needs to get started that isn’t needed.”

They both looked off into the ocean, “Percy…”

He smiled, she said his name again, he loved the way it sounded, “I love the way you say my name, it gives me shivers, what is it Aaliyah.”

She smiled, “I just realized that next week we will be going back to the human world, I have to find another school.”

“You can come to mine, we can fight monsters off together,” He said.

She laughed, “There is no telling about that, maybe though, you never know.”