Status: Soon.

Huntington Heartbeat

Chapter Five

When I arrived at Matt's party, I wasn't very surprised to see that Matt had brought someone with him. A girl. Not that I actually cared though, and I'm pretty sure I don't want Zacky anymore after what happened with Gypsy... So I chose the next best person to cling to...Brian. Yes, he has a girlfriend, but it's not like I'm going to hit on him. Brian and I are friends.

"Here ya go, Flor." Brian told me, handing me my beer and sitting down next to me.

"Thanks." I told him nonchalantly, taking the already opened bottle from him and taking a sip. The first taste of a cold beer is always the worst for me. I made a terrible face after I swallowed.

"Don't drink it if you're gonna make a face like that." Brian joked with me. I shook my head at him.

"Shut up. I just don't like the first drink." I defended myself, smiling at him. He just chuckled and took his attention to Jimmy who was doing karate movies. I laughed at my cousin, he's always been so high spirited and energetic. That's why everyone likes having him around. Never a sad or boring moment with Jimmy by your side.

"Hey, Florence! Take a shot of this!" Matt told me, holding up the bottle of Jack Daniels so I could see what he was talking about. I nodded and motioned him towards me with my finger. He poured me a shot and handed it to me. I took it and threw it back like it was water. I handed him the shot glass and looked up into his eyes. He looked impressed, but amused at the same time. He was also visibly drunk.

"Now that's how you take a shot, Gabbie!" He told his brunette lady.

"Fuck you, Matt!" She told him, holding up her middle finger and giving him a scolding look. I already like her, she isn't kissing his ass like most girls do. I was actually happy to see him with someone less uptight and more genuine...as it seemed... I was also starting to second guess Gypsy's theory about him wanting me...Not that I really care...

"Man if you want to see someone out drink everyone, you should see Jimmy. To be so small...I don't know how he does it." Zacky interjected, pointing at my cousin.

"Shit, I can drink Jimmy under the table." I bragged...Normally, I wouldn't, but alcohol does things to you. I laughed to myself.

"Bullshit." Matt said, looking at Jimmy to hear his answer.

"No shit, dude. She can! You can't tell that bitch she can't do something. She'll fuckin' do it." Jimmy told them, making me smile.

"I'll have to see that to believe it." Matt replied, giving me a suspicious look.

"Man, not tonight... I don't feel like getting sick." Jimmy told us, waving his hand.

"Maybe next time." I said in the same tone of voice as Jimmy.

"Fine. We'll find out someday." Matt said, pointing at me. He came over and sat down on the sofa next to me. I was there between Brian and Matt.

"Hey, Brian, give me a Marlboro." I told him pointing at the cigarette pack he had sitting on the table in front of us.

"Do you even smoke?" He asked me as he grabbed the pack, pulling one out.

"Sometimes..." I told him with a smile as I took the Marlboro from him. He just shook his head as he lit my cigarette for me.

"Thanks buddy." I smiled and kissed his cheek. He chuckled at me and put his arm around me, hugging me. I giggled like a little fan girl...remember, this is the alcohol working.

"Hey I love your boots!" 'Matt's girl' told me, walking closer to me. She was probably starting to get jealous even though she was drunk.

"Thank you! I love your top!" I told her with a smile. I actually do like this girl! She seems really genuinely nice.

"How did you find this one?" I asked Matt with a chuckle. Gabbie chuckled and took a sip of her Martini.

"Got lucky, I guess." He told me, pulling Gabbie down onto his lap. She chuckled as she was being careful not to spill her drink.

"Hey, how about a game of truth or dare!" Zacky suggested out of nowhere.

"Ooh! Good idea!" I replied before anyone could say anything.

"Man...Fuck that." Brian objected, shaking his head. Brian can be such a killjoy.

"C'mon Brian!" I said, gently leaning in and pushing against his side.

"Flor, you know I hate this game."

"Oh, don't be such a killjoy. Play three rounds then you can quit." I tried my best to talk him into it. Brian was normally hard to talk into doing something that he didn't want to to. For some reason I could always talk him into things.

"Okay...I will play three rounds... And only three." He told me with a stern look. I knew better than to try to get him to play more than three.

"Okay, who goes first?" Johnny asked, sitting down on the arm of the couch beside Brian.

"Flor can go first since she talked Brian into playing." Zacky said, motioning towards me. I clapped happily, stopping to think of who I wanted to ask.

"Briaannn...True or false?" I asked, giving him a sly look.

"Uh...fuck...I'll probably hate myself for this, but I'll go with Dare."

"Uh oh." I heard Jimmy say in the background. I smiled excitedly, taking a second to come up with a dare.

"Ummm...I dare yooouuu...toooo. Take a tapeworm shot." I told him with a sneaky chuckle.

"Okay...what the hell is a tapeworm shot?" He asked me, raising his eyebrows.

"Does anyone else know what that is besides me?" I asked, looking around the room. No one seemed to know what it was. They all gave me a sort of puzzled look.

"Well, Florie, not all of us used to be bartenders." Jimmy remarked, giving me a sarcastic look. I shrugged.

"I didn't know that." Matt interjected loudly. I looked at him and nodded.

"Wait, you didn't look at my resume' before you hired me?" I asked Matt in my best offended voice.

"Well Jimmy never gave it to me...I didn-" Jimmy cut him off.

"It don't fuckin' matter. I lost it anyway." I was about to be offended when Brian finally spoke.

"Can you make me this shot and get it over with?" He asked, starting to get impatient.

"You wouldn't rush me if you knew what this shot was." I told him with a laugh.

"C'mon." They all followed me into the kitchen. I grabbed a shot glass out of the cabinet...a rather tall one.

"Vodka." I said, holding out my hand. I knew someone there had vodka. Johnny came forward and handed me the vodka. I filled it almost full.

"Okay...now I need Tabasco sauce." I said seriously.

"Fuck this shit." Brian complained, shaking his head. I chuckled, waiting for Matt to find the Tabasco sauce. When he finally found it, he sat it on the counter and slid it over to me. I poured a fine amount into the vodka.

"Pepper." I stated, holding out my hand again. Brian sighed, grabbing the can of pepper from beside of him and handing it to me. He already dreaded this shot. I poured in some pepper.

"This shit is crazy." Johnny commented, watching me. Without saying anything, I walked over to the fridge, grabbed a bottle of mayonnaise and brought it over to where the shot was. I squirted a stream of mayonnaise in.

"That actually looks like a tapeworm." Matt commented with a laugh.

"Did you make this shit up?" Zacky asked, moving closer to look at the shot.

"No, it's an actual shot I had to learn." I told him, picking it up and handing it to Brian. He looked at it with a disgusted look on his face.

"This is bullshit...I should have never agreed to this game." He said shaking his head.

"Come one man, you got this shit." Zacky encouraged him, laughing still. I smiled, kind of feeling bad for daring him to do this.

"C'mon, you licked Victoria's pussy. It can't be much worse." Matt teased, making everyone laugh.

"You should have used that as a truth." Zacky replied with another laugh. I was confused, honestly not knowing who Victoria is.

"Shut the fuck up, guys." Johnny complained, looking offended.

"Who's this Victoria girl?" I asked, still confused.

"Johnny's mom." Matt told me, watching for my reaction. I died laughing, covering my mouth. Brian rolled his eyes and downed the shot as fast as he could. He slammed the glass down on the table, coughing loudly.

"How was it?" I asked with a smile on my face.

"Fuck you, Florence. It was fucking hot as hell." We all had a good laugh.

"Fuck this game, man. I'm just a spectator from now on." Brian said, holding up his hands.

"What?! No way! You promised me three rounds!"

"Fuck this shit, man. I'm out. I changed my mind!" He told me, shaking his head.

"Alright, that was too much for little ole Brian. Who's turn is it then?" I said, giving up on Brian.

"You pick, Flor." Zacky said, crossing his arms.

"Alright, Matt. You take Brian's spot. You get to ask someone truth or dare." I explained, turning towards him.

"Okay...hmm...Who's the next victim?" Matt asked himself as he looked around the room. He smirked as his eyes landed on me again. That's when I knew he was going to pick me. Matt could never be a champion poker player. His face gives too much away.

"Florence, since you seem to love this game just so much. Truth or dare?" He asked me, crossing his arms and smiling in anticipation.

"I'm not a pussy like Brian." I joked, smiling at him. He rolled his eyes and smiled back.

"Dare."

"Okay...Flor...I dare you to...Kiss Gabbie!" He dared me excitedly. I rolled my eyes knowing how easy this is going to be. Gabbie did look a little surprised, but she only shrugged when her eyes met mine.

"Easy!" I told Matt, moving to stand in front of him. I gave him a seductive look as I took my attention to Gabbie, grabbing her waist and pulling her flush against me. I stared at her seductively, licking my lips before I leaned in closer. She smiled at me, leaning in to kiss my lips. I quickly moved my face to the other side, making her miss my lips. I was pretending to tease her. Then I leaned in and took her bottom lip in mine, kissing her lustfully and seductively. I slipped my tongue into her mouth and she eagerly granted my entrance. We kissed for another minute or so until I abruptly pulled away. It seemed as if she wanted more. I winked at her and walked over to the counter, pulling myself up to sit on it.

"Wow...that got...steamy." Matt commented, looking from me to Gabbie.

"I think they liked it." Zacky said with a chuckle. Boys. I rolled my eyes.

"You're a really good kisser." She told me from across the room.

"I know." I told her with another wink and smile. She smiled back.

"Hmm, well. Should we go on with the game?" Matt asked when I found his gaze rested on me again.

"Yeah... I gotta piss. Go ahead Zacky." I told him as I slid down from the counter top.

"Me too, can I join you?" Gabbie asked as I walked in her direction.

"C'mon lady." I told her holding out my arm. She linked her arm into mine and we started towards the bathroom. I know I am overly friendly when I'm drunk, but yolo.

"Oooh...we know what they're going to do." I heard Brian murmur. Gabbie and I just continued walking as we chuckled.

"If you girls don't come back in five minutes, I'm gonna come join you!" Matt yelled. We laughed at him as we went into the bathroom.

"Boys are so funny." I said as I pulled my pants down and sat on the toilet. Gabbie hopped up and sat down on the sink.

"I know. They loved that."

"Yes, they did."

"So did I." She told me with a wink. I laughed at her a I grabbed some toilet paper and wiped.

"Well I'm glad." I replied, standing up and pulling up my pants. She got down from the sink and got on the toilet and I sat in the same spot she did.

"I hope the guys don't pass out on us tonight. Normally they pass out and I'm the only one awake. I hate that." I complained.

"Why don't you come back to my place with Matt and I?" She asked with a seductive smile. I smiled back at her. I kind of like the sound of that.

"Sounds like a good time."

"Oh, it will be. I can personally guarantee you that." She told me, pulling her pants up.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hmm...Do you wonder what Matt will think about Florence coming back with them? & what do you think will happen if she does??
hmmmm....

& the Tapeworm Shot is real btw. But I don't fucking advise anyone to actually do it lol. It is a good dare though, I think.

Anyway...sorry for the long wait and I hope you enjoyed.

Any comments, recs, or subs are greatly appreciated! :)

XO-amimarievee