Sequel: Blue Moon.

Serendipity.

Restraint.

Arianna

Scott looked at the tablet in amazement as we sat in the library. He glanced up at Allison with an amused expression then asked what she'd told Lydia to cover this up.

"I told her we were apart of an online gaming community that battles mythical creatures." She chuckled.

I bit my lip and looked at Stiles, knowing what was coming next.

"I am part of an online gaming community that battles mythical creatures." He said with an offended look.

Allison bit her lip and gave me a wary look.

Scott broke the awkward tension by asking about something on the tablet, but Stiles still looked hurt by the comment.

"Not really, but Stiles is right about the murderers."

Bingo.

Stiles fist pumped, totally forgetting that he was dismayed not even thirty seconds ago.

"It calls the kanima a weapon of vengence. There's a story in there about this South American priest....who uses the kanima to execute the murderers in his village."

"Alright see, so maybe it's not all that bad." Stiles reasoned.

"Until the bond grew strong enough that he killed whoever he wanted it to." She added.

Stiles gaped at her.

"All bad, all very, very bad." He spazzed.

"Here's the thing though, the kanima is actually ally supposed to be a werewolf, but it can't be that...-"

"Until it resolves that in its past which has manifested it." Scott read.

"If that means Jackson could use a few thousand hours therapy then I could've told you that myself." Stiles said sardonically.

I rolled my eyes at him and he put an arm on the top of my head, using me as an armrest. I was too tired to push him away so I just leaned into his side.

"...What if..it has something to do with his parents...his real parents." Allison mused.

"Yeah, does anybody actually know what happened to them?" Scott asked.

They all looked down at me and I looked away.

"Ari, this could help him."

I bit the inside of my cheek.

"All I know is that they died the day before he was born." I said staring at the carpet.

"Lydia might know more." Stiles eagerly offered to them.

"What if she doesn't know anything?"

"Well if doesn't work with her then I'll talk to Jackson." Allison offered.

"Well what do I do?" Scott asked.

"You have a make up exam remember?"

He glanced back at Stiles and I. We both sighed, but nodded, his grades were definitely more important.

Allison and Scott began a conversation about the safety of each other that Stiles butted in on only causing him to get shoved back and almost drop the book he was holding. Everyone agreed safety was best and I left with Stiles for our next class.

"My dad doesn't want you to be around me more than before now." I said once Stiles and I were in the hall.
He groaned.

"I have A.D.H.D.! I need someone to preoccupy me! What am I supposed to do without you and Scott." He griped.

"I haven't the slightest clue, but I suggest you avoid my house for a while."

He nodded then turned into his classroom while I walked a bit farther to history. I gave Mrs. Grey my library pass then went to the back of the classroom and sat next to Isaac. I took note of the fact we were in the exact same seats from yesterday.
I could hear sniffling and turned to him to see him smelling the air like a puppy. I bit back a grin as I watched before he smiled that genuine smile of his.

"You smell like my childhood." He mused.

"What..?"

"My dad....when I was little.. he used to make the best cinnamon rolls." he smiled.

I didn't know what to say to that so I turned around to face the front of the classroom and copy the notes off the board, but Isaac wasn't done. He ran his fingers through the tips of my hair softly and when I looked at him his face was one of pure wonder.

"Why'd you dye your hair back?" He asked still caressing my midnight locks.

"Because I think seeing me with pink and purple hair was giving my dad a coronary." I joked.

Finally he left me alone, I guess that answer satisfied him, but by that time my thoughts were too scattered to concentrate on what Mrs. Grey was teaching. I sat and listened until the bell rang then hurriedly grabbed my stuff. When I finally got out of the classroom I saw Erica staring at Stiles with a devious look and I turned around to Isaac in anger.

"You guys are plotting something aren't you? I am so stupid...Just stop. We can handle this on our own so tell Derek to hop off, and you...stop playing with my emotions." I clenched my jaw and stalked off.

God, I am so dumb...he's apart of Derek's pack so of course he wouldn't actually like me... that doesn't make anything feel any better though...

I bit the inside of my cheek hard and decided to go look for Allison as a distraction.

Image

When I went to look for Allison this was not what I expected.

A naked Jackson over Allison.

To make matters worst Scott ran up right when I opened the door and now we can't get them to stop fighting. I gaped at Allison then I grabbed my head and sank to the floor trying to get the image out of my head. Suddenly Scott flew over my head and out the door along with Jackson.
I grabbed Allison's hand and pulled her up to her feet then tried to grab Jackson while she grabbed Scott.

"Hey! What do you idiots think you're doing! Jackson calm down! Mr. McCall, care to explain yourself?...Stilinski?"

"Uh...You dropped this." Matt said.

Mr. Harris snatched the pad away and pointed at Jackson and Scott then stopped.

"Actually, all of you detention, three o'clock."

I gaped at him.

My dad is going to kill me.

After school we all walked into the library in a line then sat at the tables. Jackson tried to explain his restraining order against Scott and Stiles to Mr. Harris, who honestly couldn't a shit about it like the rest of us.

"All these tools?" Mr. Harris asked with his uncanny sarcasm.

"No, just us tools." Stiles fired back with annoyance.

He moved Stiles and Scott to a table farther away causing me to sigh in annoyance. I looked over to see Stiles and Scott whispering about something then turned back to Jackson to see him spazzing out and holding his head. Jackson went to the bathroom assuring he'd be alright, but Mr. Harris followed regardless.

Well this day just gets better and better...

Stiles, Scott, and I apparently had the same idea when we moved to Erica's table in sync. They began to question her about Jackson's parents. They talked about the money he'd be getting when he turned eighteen.

"So not only is he rich now, he'll be richer when he's eighteen?"

"Yep."

"There's something deeply wrong with that." Stiles mused.

Erica started looking up the report on her laptop and Scott was called to the office. We all looked at him and he shrugged then stood, heading to the office. I watched as Jackson walked back in after Scott, he was sweating bullets. I was about to ask what was wrong when Stiles told us to look at the dates.

"They died June 14th ....and Jackson's birthday is June 15th." Stiles frowned at the screen.

Mr. Harris began to pack up so we all stood ready to go until he began laughing.

"Oh I'm sorry haha. Yes, I'm leaving, but none of you are. You may go when you're done with the re-shelving. Have a nice day."

I flicked him off as he left the classroom causing Stiles to laugh and push my hand down. Scott came back and asked us about the situation and Stiles explained that Jackson had to be pulled out of his mother's dead corpse.

Scott looked at me.

"Did you know that?"

I clenched my jaw and nodded.

"Why didn't you tell us?"

"Because regardless of what he did to me, I know how it feels to have everyone stare at you in pity or treat you indifferent because of what happened to your family. I don't want that to happen to Jackson...I don't want that to happen to anyone."

Scott frowned and pulled me under his arm.

"I'm sorry, Arianna." He mumbled into the top of my head.

I nodded.

They continued to talk about the car crash as I stood silently. Scott let me go and decided to break his restraining order further by talking to Jackson, but as soon as he went forward he stopped. I furrowed my brows and walked out from the book case to see a book lying open on the floor. He ran to the next book case then the lights started to flicker and things began to fall. I crouched down with my hands over my head to protect myself.
Suddenly strong arms wrapped around me and I was airborne moving at an inhuman speed. When my feet touched the ground I was no longer in the library, but on pavement in the school's parking lot. I looked up into Isaac's green-blue eyes with a frown then began to walk back to the building.

"Hey. Hey! Arianna!"

He grabbed my arm and pulled me back. When I turned around I shoved his chest, but he still held on to me with an unwavering force.

"Let. Me. Go."

"So you can go back in there and get killed?! No!"

I frowned at him.

"I am not letting my best friends die, I-"

He pulled me into his arms and ducked right when the kanima jumped over us and ran out of the parking lot on all fours.

"I'm not letting you die." He said between clenched teeth.

"Why do you care huh?! Isn't this all some little game from your pack leader?! I'm just a game to you Isaac! Not everyone is like Derek! Some of us have a fucking heart!" I screamed punching his chest.

"Arianna! Are you okay?" Stiles called.

He ran up to me and pulled me into a tight hug.

"We've got to take Erica to Derek, she's seizing. Go with Isaac." He rushed out before running after Scott and hopping into his jeep.

"I know you have a heart, Arianna. So do I."

I saac grabbed my hand warily and placed it against his chest. Under the sinew of his muscles there was his heartbeat vibrating against my hand.

"And for some reason it b-beats...faster around you...and I don't know why...and it frustrates me." He stuttered out, brows knitted as he looked down on me.

I blushed and his under my hair.

"When I told you Derek said to stay away from you, it was true..., but I can't, no, I won't. I know I won't be able to restrain myself."

He pulled my chin up and flashed me a mile, shy smile.

"Neither will I."
♠ ♠ ♠
Outfit

Proclimation of love!!!!!!!!!!! haha So I'm super freakin sorry I didn't update the other day! School's been overwhelming, being a junior is no freaking joke man! So I hope you guys still love me because you got the love from Isaac and Arianna after the hate but regardless if you hate me I love you I love you I looooovvvvveeeeeee YOU!!!

COMMENT/RECCOMEND/SUBSCRIBE!

Love,

Gabriella