I Need a Home Sweet Home, to Call My Own

Four

"Ready?" Danny asked.
I smiled. "So, who are the girls i'm going to meet again?" I asked.
"Cherri Bomb. There an all girl band, and they remind me a lot of you. But they're only like 14, 16 maybe." He replied.
We continued walking towards the signings. Once we had arrived at the Cherri bomb tent, Danny introduced me.
"So, how old are you guys?" I asked. They looked really young, although one was taller than me, which was a little intimidating.
"Well, I'm Nia, and i'm 15." The girl with the ruby red hair replied.
I smiled.
"I'm Julia, also 15."
"Miranda. 16. And I love your MCR shirt."
I giggled. "Thanks."
"I'm Rena. 14."
I smiled. "You guys are really young, and I think it's inspiring that you chose to go after your dream at such a young age."
Rena smiled, and the rest signed a couple things.
"So, uhm, you play any instruments? You look like you would be a good guitar player." Julia commented.
I smiled. "Well, i used to play a little, but I was never good. I never had the determination to play."
"Have you tried bass?" Rena asked.
I shook my head.
"You should. That's how I felt about starting to play guitar. And bass worked really well for me."
I smiled. I knew I was going to like her. She seamed really sweet. She reminded me of Sally, from The Nightmare Before Christmas. Don't ask why, she just did.
"Hmm, I'll have to try it or something."
She smiled.
"Okay, well, I have to get to the studio. I'll be back in 2 hours. Stay safe." Danny said.
"Yeah, thanks Dad."
He chuckled, and started walking the other way.
"Well, if you don't mind, You can come back to our bus, and try mine out." Rena said.
"Really?" I asked.
"Yeah, I mean, it wouldn't be any problem for me. It would be fun actually, I like to make new friends." She said, pulling me into a hug.
I giggled. "Okay, for the fact that I'm on a bus with all guys, your officially my new best friend." I commented.
She laughed and came around the side of the tent, stepping into the hot sun rays. It was then that I realized her hair was all different colors. It made me smile. She took my hand.
"Come on, best friend."
I giggled and walked to her bus with her.
She opened the door, and pulled me in.
:Okay, it's going to be a little hard at first, but it will get easier as you play. Promise." She said, handing me her bass.
"Okay, instead of using your thumb to do the main strumming, use your index finger, and your middle finger, or just one of them, whichever is better for you." She said.
I followed her instructions, and played a chord.
"There. Now, ready for something a little difficult?" She asked with a toothy grin.
I returned her smile. "Yep."
She handed me a sheet of paper. It had music notes on it. I smiled, and attempted to play.
"Okay, I think you'll be good at this." She stated.
I giggled.
"Your officially my best friend too."
I laughed. She was beautiful. I wish I was like her when I was her age. She knows what she wants to do, and she chased after that. I was truly inspired by that.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment?