I Need a Home Sweet Home, to Call My Own

Five

The show was finally over, and was great by the way. Do Far, My favorite song was Someone, Somewhere. I think it was officially alright to say that i love Asking Alexandria. I sighed, thinking about how I would want things to be. If it was that way, my life would be perfect. But perfection doesn't happen. Just chances, and most often, you don't take them. I say do it now, remember it later.
"So, Ry? Can I ask you something?" Danny asked,interrupting my silent ramble of fantasies.
"Anything Danny. What is it?"
"Well, I really like this girl, but I don't think she likes me back. I'm not really sure if I could have enough courage to ask her on a date, because she knows that I have trouble with relationships."
I giggled, and he smiled at it. He was such a nerd.
"Annnd, Do i get to meet this mystery girl that you love so much?" I asked smiling widely.
He sighed. "Trust me, you know her better than anyone. I wish I knew her as well as you do."
"What the hell is that supposed to mean?" I asked curiously.
He chuckled. "Well, anyways, What do you think she would say?"
"I think, if she really knew who you where, you know, other than the cheeky Danny everyone has come to love, then maybe she would say yes. Just, open up to her." I replied.
"Oh for god sakes Ryan!"
He yelled, getting the guys rest of the guys attention who where once again, walking in front of us.
I giggled. He was cut when he was a nervous. I wonder what that's about. "WHAT?!!"
I yelled back, holding my laughter in.
He sighed. "Ryan, will you go out with me?"
I was speechless. But, he's my best friend. What if this ruins your relationship? Then you won't have anything anymore.
"Answer me? Even if it's a no? Just say it?" He pleaded.
I have never seen him like this before. Well, once, but that's because it was his first relationship, and he was only 13. But still! I sighed once more.
"Okay! I get it! I know you like Ben, i'm not stupid Ryan. I undest-"
I crashed my lips to his. Although, it was hard for the fact that he was so damn tall. He kissed back, and soon pulled away, wanting to finish his sentence.
"But-"
"Why did you think I like Ben? For all I know that boy could be a damn pedophile!"
He chuckled. He was so cute. We contiuned to walk back to the bus, and once we had arrived, did our normal routine. Movies, and candy.

Later, I climbed in my bunk, processing my day. I sighed. 'He's right. You think Ben is the most gorgeous person you have ever laid eyes on. But yet, you would never admit it. Maybe this way for the best. I thought' to myself. I sighed, once again, and turned over, closing my eyes and ignoring my problems.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment and subscribe. It would mean the world to me. <3 And did anyone catch the Sleeping With Sirens title in the beginning? ;)