I Need a Home Sweet Home, to Call My Own

Six

* Two months later *

"Ryan I'm sorry!" Danny screamed.
"No your not! I know your not! What?! Am I not good enough?!!" I sighed and tried my best to talk calmly. "No. I KNOW I'm not good enough. I loved you Danny." Tears started to run down my cheeks.
"You have always been good enough! I've told you that for years!!!"
I laughed. "Whatever Danny." I turned around and walked out of the hotel room. He literately BOUGHT a fucking girl. I laughed. He's such a fucking idiot! I walked out from the lobby, and noticed it was raining. What the fuck ever. I continued walking in the rain, crying, and thinking about what Danny had said. I remembered the conversation we had just before this happened. He told me that I meant the world to him. HA! Such a fucking jerk. Once I had arrived back at the Asking Alexandria bus, I opened the door, and was swarmed by Sam and Cameron.
"What the fuck?! Why the hell are you crying?!" Sam yelled.
I laughed. "Your fucking dick of a singer. That's why." I replied.
"Can I please have your permission to kill him?!" He asked.
I laughed. "Be my fucking guest."
He pushed past me and walked angrily out the door. I was comforted by hugs from James an Cameron. They where my best friends, you know, since my so called best friend cheated on me. Ben and I where pretty close friends, but not like Sam and I. Or James for that matter. Rena and I had gotten pretty close, but as for her age, her parents didn't approve of me. We still had secret phone calls, and text messages. Because we where under cover. I laughed, remembering this.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Everyone had left, I assumed they went to a bar. I was now on the tour bus, texting Rena with the moments left we had together.
"Are you okay?"
The voice startled me. I wiped my head up to see who it was. I smiled when I seen it was Ben.
"Yeah, i think so. It's just..." I sighed.
"You love someone who doesn't love you back."
I smiled. "Exactly."
"I know the feeling." He said, sitting next to me on the floor, leaning his back against the sofa.
I smiled. "How? I mean, not to offend you, but You could get any girl out there. And you have your eyes on one?" I asked, confused.
He chuckled. "Yeah. I know, it sounds funny, because You know, I AM Ben Mother fucking Bruce."
We both laughed.
"So, can you tell me who?" I asked. I though for a moment, trying to figure it out on my own.
He was silent, which was weird, and then he smiled his little boy smile, that I found as the cutest thing ever. I smiled back. He looked at me.
"Danny told me what you said, ad you know that you ARE good enough right?" He asked, changing the subject. I sighed once again.
"No. Actually, I feel like I'm unwanted. Like I don't belong anywhere." I confessed. He probably thinks I'm weird. But only because I am. I was such an idiot. Maybe even more of an idiot than Danny. I wish I could tell Ben that I had feeling for him. I wish that I would have told him in the begining. But no! I had to make Danny happy, which made me miserable in the end. Why do I do things like that? I swear, I have made more mistakes than-
Ben crushed his lips to mine. I was surprised at first, but then kissed back. This didn't feel like just any other kiss. This was different. He inter twined our hands, so mine where up by my shoulders, and he was slowly pushing me back. I quickly pulled away, my breaths uneven.
"Ben, I.."
"Ryan, I've had feeling for you since the day I met you. This entire time I though Danny was the luckies t man on the planet. And he didn't deserve you. Please? Be mine?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment, Subscribe and Recommend? It would put an end to my madness. :)