Heaven Help Us Now.

You Take The Breath Right Out Of Me

“What. The. Hell”.

I felt the words escape my lips, as I stared into the confused and slightly angered eyes of the Joker. This man is going to be the death of me I can just feel it. He seemed to stare down upon me with some type of contempt. Like it was my fault, he liked the smell of my hair.

“That was so nice of you Mr. Cupcakes”

Sarcasm dripped off of every word, stinging him like venom.

“Shut Up. Before I ahh.. tear every last one of those hairs out..”

I mumbled under my breath, “Like you could get that close…”

“Excuse me Dellie Bellie…”

He tilted his head slightly to the side and started to take slow steps toward me. He was attempting to look menacing, but I wasn’t phased.

“Nothing... I just asked if you wanted some make-up.”

The change of subject perked his attention. He seemed to be very uncomfortable without any make-up adorning his face. Most likely because of his scars, meaning he is very self-conscious about that. Not the makings of a true sociopath. Possibly meaning that he is a man who is pretending to be one.

He looked excited like he couldn’t wait; he was visibly bouncing up and down.

“Well Hurry it Up Dellie Bellie!”

I studied his features for a few moments longer before I exited the room. I walked into the bathroom. Gazing at my reflection in mirror and grimaced slightly, taking in all the damage he had inflicted upon my face. The most alarmingly feature on my entire face was, in all honestly, my eyes. The blue shown more brightly that I ever imagined possible. They were wide open, as if I was some type of wild animal. I guess that is most likely what I was about to become. The crazy had begun to set in, and all I could do was let a soft smile play across my lips as the adrenaline from our fight continued to pump through my veins. I knew what was to come, and unfortunately I didn’t feel a hint of regret. Staring down at my now ruined shirt, I pulled it up and over my head, and tossed it in a heap onto the floor.

I bent down and turned on the sink, forcing my eyes away from the mirror. Once the water was warm, I cupped my hands and splashed some on my face, attempting to get all of the blood off. I knew pretty soon, it was going to be dry and be more than a little itchy. That would get annoying quick.

I plugged my very deep sink and let the warm water begin to fill it. It only took a matter of minutes. Once the sink was almost completely full, I turned the facet off. Knowing full well my hair was most likely soaked with blood after our little quarrel, I dunked my entire head in the water. I swished my hair around and kept my head under, enthralled by the burning in my lungs and the loosening of my hair.

Hello Jokie

Where was that woman? She was taking so goddamn long! I want that fuckin’ make-up now. As in right now. I heard the water running and rolled my eyes, Women and their need to be clean. I scoffed, as I began walking toward the bathroom. As I reached the doorway, a pain hit me in the chest. She was trying to drown herself!

No! I roared to myself. Was I really that bad? She didn’t want to be near me that much! I couldn’t tell if I was more upset because I wouldn’t be the one to take her life, or that she was actually going to be gone. The anger rushed up through me, How dare I think like that? I care for no ones life….

Time to Breathe Delilah

When I finally resurfaced from the now bright red water the obviously impatient Joker was standing in the doorway, with a look of angry disapproval. I looked at him and then back down to the sink, I guess there was a lot more blood in my hair than I thought. I shrugged my shoulder, pulled the plug from the drain and looked back in the mirror. I still looked pretty terrible. There was a cut above my eyebrow and my lip was definitely more than swollen.

Now don’t get me wrong, he wasn’t looking like a million bucks either. I am 99% sure his nose is really broken and is going to need to be set. He would not like that. Not. One. Bit.

“You look like shit, Joke. Come here.”
“Whatever my little Dellie Bellie. I was under the impression someone was going to give me some makeup… Hmmm..”
“I need to clean your face first before you get any makeup”

As I said this I began to fill the sink with warm water again, while reaching for a washcloth from one of my sink drawers. He looked at me wearily, hesitant of complying with my request.

“Fine, Joke. I give up. You win this round, I am done fighting, just get you damn ass over here and sit on the damn sink. We are wasting time that we don’t need to be.”

He slowly walked toward me, unsure if I was actually being serious or not. He still looked a little scared that I was about to sock him in the gut. I giggled quietly, earning me a look of suspicion.

“Quit being a girl and hop up here.”

He moved quicker now, throwing himself up on the sink counter, as I turned off the water and began to soak the washcloth. Well… Might as well get this over with I thought to myself.

“J, this is going to hurt… Like a lot…”

“Wha—“

Before he could even ask the question, I grabbed his nose and pushed to the right as hard and fast as I could. Instantly a crack was heard and more blood began to gush from it, as he screamed out.

“FUCKIN HELL DELILAH!”

He instinctively reached for his nose, to which I quickly swatted his hand away.

“Stop it. Don’t touch it.”

He glared at me hatefully, and I just rolled my eyes. Ungrateful men. I stuck the washcloth underneath his nose, as I pinched the bridge of it with my other hand. Soon the bleeding stopped. I dipped the washcloth into the hot water, trying to rinse as much of the blood as I could. He gingerly touched his nose.

“You could’ve ahh.. given me a little warning Dellie.”
“Technically, I did.”

I smirked up at him playfully; he seemed at a loss for word, which was fine with me. I wrung out the washcloth and began to slowly, and gently wipe the blood away from the rest of his face. He nose was bruised and he would have 2 black eyes for a while, but I think other than that, He’ll be fine. His torso is most likely really bruised, but there is nothing I can do about that.

Poor Old Jokie

I stared into her eyes. They looked uhh.. wild. I was beyond angry, and yet strangely aroused. Ohh Dellie Bellie, what fun you will be. You’re driving me wild. I just…want you.

Suddenly I looked down and finally realized she wasn’t even wearing a shirt. I gulped uncomfortably, as I shifted a little. Feelings a strange burning in my stomach, a slight tightness formed in my pants…. I wanted.. to… I don’t know what I exactly wanted to do… I just needed to… to touch her.. I slowly lifted my hands and placed them on her bare hips.. She tensed, as did I. Her eyes shot up to meet mine, and I lost it. Just fuckin’ lost it.

I pulled her close to me frantically grabbing at every bit of her body I could, as my lips crashed down upon hers. She was in shock but I didn’t care. When did I ever care about anything? Why was I even doing this? I felt something a light within me, as her lips set mine on fire. We were a mess, just groping and kissing. Both trying to be dominate. The way our tongues tangled, desperate and almost unwanted. The tightness between my legs was driving me crazy, as my hands roamed over her breasts, her back, her stomach, her ass. I wanted to feel, to touch every part of her. And oh ho ho, I mean every part. We were growing more and more crazed.. I could barely breathe… My breath caught in my throat, as her hand grazed.. ahem Little Joker.

Almost as if I wasn’t in control anymore, my hands slowly pushed down the waistband of her pants just a little. I clawed at her hipbones as a small moan escaped her lips. I loved it. I wanted to hear more of it. In pain… In pleasure…. In frustration…. I just wanted to her moan more and more. My breathing became even more erratic. A light-headedness set in from the lack of oxygen.

The adrenaline from the fight overwhelmed the both of us, as she continued to fight with me for dominance. Even more pumped through our veins, as she ripped my shirt off. As soon her bare skin touched mine, we both went into frenzy….

It was complete chaos.

That’s all we were ever meant to be was complete chaos
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, I fell off the face of the Earth! I hope at least some of you are still with me!