Sequel: Losing Him Was Blue!
Status: Hey everyone :) I've been editing some chapters to the sequel, so hopefully by Tuesday-wednesday the first chapter will be up :D

Say That You Love Me

Chapter Seven [Part One] - Until It's All Blown Away

I reached the turn-off for Sewickley and managed to make it through, even with the winding traffic onto the freeway. I was about twenty minutes from my destination and was almost positive Sid was still at practice.

I left this morning at 630, just to make sure I get here in time and it was just nearing 10. I was making pretty good time, even with all the drivers heading off to work and clogging up the freeway, but then again I drove like a mad woman.

Once I hit downtown Sewickley, everything about this place sat nicely in the pit of my stomach. I absolutely loved this place. The closeness of the people within this tiny town of 3,835, the family owned coffee shops and restaurants, the warm inviting atmosphere. It was everything.

I neared Sidney's house, sitting on the corner of Maple and Oak, with a bare driveway; meaning his new Evoque was gone and he was still at practice twenty minutes away in Pittsburgh. I quickly pulled into his driveway and gathered up my bags as I stepped out and hurried up the concrete steps to the side door.

I had it all planned out, to arrive before Sidney, so I could set up some stuff. Geno had told me that Sid's been kind of on edge with the lack of sleep and just getting off 6 away games, so I was going to do my best to loosen him up.

I unlocked his door and stepped inside, locking it back up behind me as I pranced through his living room with video games scattered about and his TV that was hanging off the wall was still on, with ESPN playing.

I went up the stairs where his room was, and set my bags in the corner of his room by his closet. This boy needs to hire a maid. His floor was covered in clothes and his bed was unmade. I stepped out of my shoes and began setting up.

- - - -
"Dude, I'll be five minutes, tops," I heard Sidney's voice after the door downstairs shut. I pulled the sheet closer to my frame and waited. "Seriously, just wait downstairs, I'm going to shower really quick and then we'll head out," His door opened as Sid came in, dropping his hockey bag to the floor and taking off his shirt and throwing it on the bed before me as he walked into the bathroom. What the hell? He didn't see me.

I was lying completely naked on his bed, wrapped in one of his sheets. I huffed, resting my head on my palm when the shower was turned on and Sid came walking out in his boxers. His eyes met mine for a second and then turned to his closet before abruptly turning back to me.

"Emily," Sid came running over to the bed and jumped on it. His eyes instantly brightened. "What's going on? Are you okay?" He held my face in his hands, letting his calloused fingers move across my cheeks.

I knelt up, and pressed my lips to his. "Of course I'm fine, Sid, I had a long weekend and thought I'd come see you," I patted his knee, keeping the sheet against myself. "I also wanted to give you the other part of your Anniversary present," Of course I was referring to myself.

"Emily, I stink... I just did practice from like 730AM, do you even know how tired I am right now?" Sidney laughed, running his fingers through his hair. "All I want to do is shower,"

"It's okay," I lightly kissed his lips. "It's waterproof," Sid climbed off the bed and carried me bridal style into the shower. I was surprised at how awake he was, after we climbed out almost twenty minutes later.

He passed me a towel as he grabbed his robe off the back of the door and opened up the bathroom door, releasing all the steam. I wrapped the towel tightly around myself and rung my hair out into the tub.

There was something about mine and Sid's sex life; that had to be spoken about. We loved our sex life and found sex in a bed very boring, so we always found new places; ranging from showers to hot tubs, to kitchen tables and couches.

It was our thing and I think it kept our relationship fresh and interesting.

Believe me, the first time we had sex in a shower, it was awkward because neither of us knew what to do and because I was more experienced at it, I took the lead.

Now to be brutally honest, I have been plowed more times than a field, and I know if Sid heard me say that about myself; he'd flip his shit and tell me not to talk like that.

He thinks I was a virgin when we got together, considering I was 16... And what kind of makes me upset, is that he wont tell me his past, and I kind of feel like if I'm going to marry him and bare his children, that I should know what I'm getting myself into.

I finished ringing out my hair as I tightened the towel and pulled open Sid's door where he was sitting on his bed putting socks on. "Do I have to get dressed?" I whined, gathering my clothes off the ground. Not that I was an exhibitionist, but if I could run around naked all day, I probably would. I didn't have a tight, toned figure of an athlete, but I was comfortable in my own skin.

"Yeah, TK is downstairs right now and if he hasn't been staring before, he for sure will be now," Sid spat. I felt that in the pit of my stomach, making me abruptly turn my head sharply in his direction. "I mean, you know, you are pretty Emily, but shit," He got his V-neck over his head and grabbed his cologne off his dresser.

I had no fucking clue he knew it was there, there were things absolutely everywhere... I mean, everywhere. I slipped my thong up under my towel and pulled my jeans up.

"What do you mean? Like... TK's..." I couldn't fight the smile on my face. TK and I were good friends and I would never, could never cheat on Sid with one of his friends, but it was kind of flattering.

"Into you? Yeah, fucking probably," Sid cut me off, when he slammed his cologne bottle down and turned towards me. "Why are you smiling? Are you seriously kidding me?" He saw the goonish grin on my face.

"It's so flattering Sid," I gushed, turning as I dropped my towel and clasped up my bra and grabbed my tank off the floor. "I mean, to have someone think you're pretty, especially a high caliber athlete," I tugged the tank down and turned in his mirror to make sure it was hiding what was needed.

I didn't have a pouch yet or anything, so I was thrilled, but I knew it was coming.

"Ohmygod, you like him too!" Sid growled. "This is a right nice fucking way to find out; my two best friends have a thing for each other!" He was so jealous right now. I wasn't one of those girls who made their boyfriend jealous just for fun, but when Sid got jealous on his own terms, I just sat back and watched the fireworks.

"Awh, you consider me your best friend!" I smiled, walking up to him and flinging my arms around his neck. I stepped on my tiptoes and pecked his lips lightly. "Isn't that cute,"

"Emily, I don't think you are grasping the gravity of the situation here," Sid mumbled into my hair.

"Sid, there is no situation. You said TK may have a thing for me, he probably doesn't because I’m nobody and he can get a smoking hot model," I released him and sat on the bed as I did up the buckle on my sandal.

He huffed. "You are not nobody; Emily," He glared. "You are like... everything to me," He knelt down on the ground in front of me and helped do up my other sandals buckle.

"Whatever, Sid," I laughed it off and ran my fingernails along the back of Sid's neck. "All I'm saying is, a high caliber athlete like yourself, could have anyone they wanted, they shouldn't settle,"

Instantly he backed away from me, letting my hand drop to my knee. "So you're saying I fucking settled?" He glared. "Emily, I'm not with you, because you think that I think that you're some fucking charity case, I'm with you because I love you," My heart stopped and I quit letting air into my lungs.
♠ ♠ ♠
So it's Wednesday :) I spent most of last night, reading this chapter over and over, trying to spruce it up. I absolutely love this part, and the second part, it has to be my favourite of the entire story. But anyway, what do you guys think of it? Im open to ideas on how you think the story should go, I'm not just writing for me.. Im writing for you guys too :) Anway, as usual, comment and subscribe xoxox

Also, as for Part Two, I maaay not be able to put it up until Sunday/Monday...