Sequel: Wings.
Status: i'm baaaaaack

Living with Monsters

I Love You Gabriel.

I was sitting on the couch with my tea when dad and vlad burst through the door. He ran over to me with scowls on their faces. I stared at them and they stared back. I rolled my eyes and moved my feet so they can sit.

“We smell a leach” dad said, well more like snarled. I lifted my eyebrow.

“Yea well one actually kind of lives here” I said as I put my feet on dads lap and leaned onto vlad. Dad started rubbing my sore feet. Vlad wrapped his arm around me and rubbed my belly.

“You know what I mean, who was it?” dad said stealing a sip of my tea. I snagged it back and glared at him playfully.

“He didn’t come daddy; it was just Edward and Jasper.” I told them with a sad smile. I rested my shoulder on Vlad’s cold shoulder. “What time is it?”

“Four” they said at the same time. I jumped up and scurried to my room. I only had half an hour before Gabriel got home and we went on our date! I opened my closet and found a deep green sweater and black skinny jeans like pants. They were pretty cool. They were made for pregnant people, they stretched!

I put the clothes on and sat down in my chair to do my makeup. I decided to go natural looking and braided my long blonde hair. I studied my face and wondered what Gabriel saw in me. I bit my lip and wondered. I sighed and stood up to slip my shoes on.

“Honey I’m home!” Gabriel yelled cheesily up the stairs. I giggled and walked down. He was dressed in black slacks and a white button up shirt. He had his sleeves rolled up to his elbows and was smiling warmly at me.

“Stairs? What did I ever see in stairs?!” I grumbled as I reached the floor. He chuckled and kissed me lightly on the lips. Something in the pit of my stomach stirred, something was going to happen. I brushed it off and smiled at Gabriel.

“Ready to go?” he asked. I nodded and we headed out the door.

~ EMMETT’S POV~

I sat on the couch and stared at the wall. I knew she was out there. Somewhere in the small town she was there. I groaned when I realized she was probably laughing and happy… without me. I could hear her laugh and I wondered if it had changed. I shook my head knowing it didn’t.

“Emmett!” I heard Alice’s bell like voice scream from somewhere in the house. Seconds later she was in front of me. Her face was twisted in agony and fear. She almost looked paler but I knew that wasn’t possible.

“Yes Alice?” I asked my voice sounding monotone. Her wide eyes narrowed slightly. She grabbed my hand and squeezed them hard. She was shaking.

“Dahlia. Something is going to happen! I can’t…. I can’t see! Emmett!” she panicked. If I had a heart it would be beating a million miles a minute. I grabbed her shoulders and made her look at me.

“Where is she?” I shouted. She just shook her head. I growled and ran past her. I ran out of the house and through the forest. I ran straight to her house and knocked furiously on her door.

Sam opened the door and I didn’t take time to wonder why. His face twisted when he saw me. “what do you want?” he snarled at me. I didn’t get angry, I didn’t flinch.

“Where is Dahlia?” I asked urgently. He just looked at me skeptically. I groaned knowing this would happen. “Alice saw a vision.”

“She’s gone. She went on a date with her boyfriend” he said harshly and slammed the door. I growled and punched the tree breaking it.

“FUCK!!!!” I screamed.

~DAHLIA’S POV~

We sat in the movie theater in Port Angelous. It was some movie that I wasn’t paying attention to. I was more distracted by Gabriel rubbing circles in my belly as he watched the movie. He did that often. I liked it, it kind of calmed me. He laughed and looked at me.

He smiled at me. “What?” he asked. He ran his hand through his hair, I laughed.

“Can’t I stare at this gorgeous being?” I asked innocently. He rolled his eyes and kissed my forehead.

“Only you” I smiled and he smiled back.

Soon the movie was over and we were walking down the street. It was dark and kind of cold. Gabriel gave me his jacket to wear; I snuggled into his jacket and smiled. Gabriel had his arm slung around my shoulder. I grinned when we walked into the dinner.

“Eat something good!” I groaned when we were seated and had our menus in front of us. He rolled his eyes and looked at over his menu.

“I eat good stuff” he said, trying not to smile. I grinned.

“You eat healthy stuff!” I countered. He looked at me with a big smile and laughed.

“So do you!”

“Only because I have to!”

“What?” he asked and started laughing. I thought about it and laughed to. I put my hand on my face and started laughing harder.

“Because of our baby boy! I’m not going to eat bad stuff! I want our boy to be healthy!” I said and rubbed my belly. He laughed as the waitress set down our food.

“You are so set on having a boy. What are you going to do when she’s a girl?” he chuckled lightly. I shook my head.

“He’s gonna be a boy!” I said. He shook his head but didn’t say anything. I laughed and started eating my soup.

An hour later we were paying for our dinner and left. The waitress just had to rub my belly. I didn’t mind but sometimes I got irritated when people just walked up and rubbed my pregnant belly. It’s like really?!

“I love you so much Dahlia!” Gabriel told me. I laughed and told him I loved him to. “I do. And our daughter is going to be so lucky to have a mommy like you”

“Our son is going to be lucky to have a daddy like you” I told him. He smiled.

“STOP! STOP RIGHT THERE!” a voice said from behind us. We froze and slowly turned around. A man in black pants and a leather black jacket and a mask over his face stood there. I began trembling when I noticed his gun.

“Mister, we don’t want any trouble” Gabriel said. He began inching in front of me.

“NO! STOP! MONEY! I- I- I NEED YOUR MONEY!” they masked man screamed. I felt the tears sliding down my cheeks. He pointed the gun at us and stepped towards us. I noticed he was shaking and there was needles sticking out of his pockets.

“Please! Please we’re going to have a child!” I begged. He glared and pointed his gun at me. He closed his eyes and pulled the trigger. I heard the bang and a slight pain in my arm. But that wasn’t right, it should hurt more. Right?

I opened my eyes. The first thing I saw was blood, then Gabriel, then the pain on his face, then the bullet hole in his chest. I screamed and dropped to my knees and cradled his face in my hands. Tears blinded me.

“Gabriel! Oh god Gabriel. Please, please don’t… oh god!” I cried. His eyes opened and beautiful eyes stared at me. He wiped the tears from my eyes and smiled.

“I love you…. I love you so much dahlia” he whispered. I grabbed his hand and held it to my face.

“I love you to. Please don’t go. Stay with me. please.” I cried. He winced a little. He put his other hand on my belly.

“Take care of our baby. I know you will. Tell him…. Tell him that I love his so much.” He whispered. He rubbed my belly weakly. I nodded. I stared at his pale sweaty face. I sobbed again.

“I lo-lov-love you Gabriel” I sobbed. He beckoned for me to lean down and he kissed my forehead.

“I love you to Dahlia-pie. I love you so much” he said, his voice cracked. He took a deep shaking breath and his hand on my stomach fell limp. I cried and held his limp hand to my cheek pressing it closer to my face.

“No! Stay with me! Please! Stay! I need you! I love you!” I cried. I pressed my body to his. I sobbed hard into it, crying for him to come back.

I felt cold arms around me and I pushed them away. They said something and tried to lift me. I kicked and screamed until they set me down gently. They said something again.

“I’m not leaving him! I’m not leaving him!” I screamed as I held tight onto Gabriel.
♠ ♠ ♠
don't hate me!!!!
i would have updated yesterday but i went to seattle and ended up staying the night and didn't have my lap top. sorry about that. um i might update tomorrow but i don't know, i have a crap ton of homework, and that has to get done first.
please tell me what you think. i love your comments.