They called him Jeff...

That's it - I'm screwed.. (four)

"No..this can't be happening." I gulped and stood up from my bed. My whole body was shaking from fright. I tiptoed out into the living room and observed the mess. I almost became more calm when I saw that it wasn't the window that broke. One of the picture frames on a shelf fell down and shattered to pieces. Skip joined me and nudged my hand. I pet him calmly and walked over to the counter. I nearly fainted when I saw another note. I repeated the first note in my head, 'I'm watching you.' I carefully unfolded the second note and noticed that there was a photo attached.

My breath got hitched in the back of my throat and I started coughing.
The picture attached was of me, laying on my bed. I was wearing the same clothes I am now. I wheeled around, checking for any signs of an intruder. A single tear ran down my cheek and I wiped it off in a hurry. Stop crying you big baby. I thought. I read the note and set it down in disbelief.
It read, 'Sleep tight.'..
My first initial reaction was to call Amber. I realized that she was out of town for the week. I gripped my phone tightly and sunk behind the counter.

"This isn't happening." I told myself. I was determined to repeat it until I thought it was true. I sat there in silence, staring into space. I knew for a fact that I didn't sleepwalk, considering I had never fallen asleep in the first place. There was no simple answer for this. The only thing that made sense was that a killer was coming for me, and I was going to be kidnapped or killed whether I like it or not.
It's not easy to accept your defeat. Especially when things started looking up in life.

"Skipper!" I called weakly. I didn't hear the familiar tapping of Skipper's little feet on the kitchen floor. I slowly walked around the house - checking all of his usual hiding places. I opened the door to my closet.

Skipper was in there.

His stomach was split open and all of his guts were poured out onto the floor. I shrieked and close the door. I put my face in my hands and started crying.

That's it, I'm screwed.