Status: You do not need to be a fan of TGP to enjoy this story!

Perfect

A story of friends at the crossroads of life.

Ali is struggling to overcome the anger and devastation of losing every chance of becoming an Olympic athlete after losing the use of her legs in a car accident that was caused by someone that she had once cared deeply about.

Lily is struggling with the grief and guilt of knowing that it is her fault that her once best friend is now in a wheelchair. And she's not the only one who knows - the whole town knows it too.

Michael, apart from dealing with his sister's anguish, has always had to play second fiddle to his best friend and teammate, someone that he, along with everyone else, has idolized for years. But their relationship is about to change because something unexpected happened: he started to fall for his best friend's girl.

Blake is the star quarterback that everyone admires. He has it all: admirers who fawn over him, teammates who look up to him, and a cute girlfriend who loves him. But this golden boy isn't as perfect as everyone believes he is.

Aylin, the daughter of two very strict Muslim parents, has kept her relationship with her boyfriend a secret, fearing her parents' reactions to her breaking of the normal traditions. But that secret is about to be ripped open in a way that she never saw coming.

This story is based off of the music video/trailer "Perfect" that was done on the Actability week of The Glee Project Season 2. YOU DO NOT NEED TO BE A FAN OF THE SHOW TO ENJOY THIS STORY. I have basically taken the concepts and some of the lines from the video and have taken them further to create the story for the not-actually-ever-going-to-exist story of "Perfect".

Link for Perfect trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfPQUf65_yY