Status: In progress

My Only One

Will you share with me?

~Alex~
The bus was really nice. You walk in and you are right between a hallway and a living room type thing. The living room is to your left and in it there was a couch and a TV right to the left of that was a little kitchen with a table and some cabinets and a microwave. Right when you walk in the bus, there is a door straight in front of you which is a fully equipped bathroom. Thank God.

There is a hallway to the right. It was a wider hallway but not too big. On either side of you there are three bunks. When you walk back, there’s a door which leads to a small bedroom thing with a pullout bed and past that is where the driver sits. It’s a really small, cramped space. I felt kind of bad for the poor guy. Overall, it was a really nice bus.

“What do you think,” I asked Megan. She smiled and ran to the hallway with the bunks in it. “I think I might want this bottom one,” she said looking into it. “Then take it,” I replied. “Will you share with me?” She asked. I smiled. “Of course I will.”

I took the bunk right above hers and claimed it as my own bunk. I only took a bunk because I needed another spot to put all of my shit. People with the bottom bunks were really lucky because they could put all of their stuff under their beds. Jack ran into the hallway yelling, “I call the top bunk!” He grabbed the one that was across the hall from us. Zack and Rian took the ones under him. Megan and I had our own side.

“Where the hell am I going to put all of my stuff?” Rian asked. I shrugged. “Find somewhere,” Zack replied, shoving his stuff under his bed, which is exactly what I said before. Zack only had one bag, so Rian put his stuff underneath with his. I let Jack try and shove a suitcase in with me but that still left two. He just ended up throwing all three of them on the ground in the back bedroom. That works.

“So,” Matt said, walking into the hallway, “I’ll be in the back room getting some paperwork filled out. Just come on back if you need anything.” He walked away.

“He seems super up tight and orderly,” Jack said. “He doesn’t know us though,” he continued,
“So bet he’ll come around later.”

Matt seemed like a cool guy. He had black hair and a lip piercing and stretched ears. Seemed a little weird for this band but he was probably a cool guy. We’d make him lighten up eventually.

We all walked out into the living room thing and we watched the bus pull away from Rian’s house. It was weird but it already felt normal. It felt right. I sat down on the couch next to Megan who was sitting on Jack’s lap. “I think this calls for a movie,” I said looking at Jack whose face lit up as soon as I said it. I think I could handle this movie one more time. I was in a good mood.

“Home Alone!” Jack said running into the back room and grabbing it out of his bag. He plopped it into the DVD player and pressed play. See, this is what I needed.

This is what made all the chaos in my life feel normal. This is what made everything okay. Just me and my best friends watching movies and drinking soda together. I could be anywhere in the world and this would always make me feel like home. Not my home with my parents. I mean I love them but I’m talking about my real home. With my friends.

The day passed quickly and we all settled down into our bunks. I didn’t want this tour to pass quickly. I wanted to enjoy it.

“So, are you ready to sing tomorrow?” Megan asked me, snuggled into my chest.

“So ready.”

“Do you know what you’re singing?”

“Yeah, we have a pretty good idea. We have a half an hour so we can sing like six or seven songs and a little bit of time to talk on stage. I’m going to sing that new song I sang to you. I finished it and I think it came out really nice.”

“I can’t wait to hear it.”

“Goodnight Megan. I love you.”

“I love you too.”

~Megan~

I woke up and looked around the bunk noticing Alex was no longer there. I took my phone out and saw that it was already eight in the morning. We were probably there already. I got out of the bunk and saw everyone standing in the kitchen eating food. “Did no one bother to wake me up?” I asked them as they all said good morning.

“Sorry, baby. I wanted to let you sleep.”

I walked over and kissed Alex and then made myself a bowl of cereal. All we had was a box of
corn flakes so I had to eat that. “Are we going to meet the bands soon?” I asked anyone that was listening. Apparently Matt was because he answered right away. “We and Mayday are the only ones here. Their band isn’t even awake yet so we can’t really meet them yet. Paramore is an hour away and Set it off won’t be here until 1:30. The show starts at seven tonight. We’ll probably meet them when Paramore get s here.”

I nodded and walked toward my bunk so I could get my stuff out and get ready. I had to look good for this. I had to make a good first impression. Do you know how cool it would be to have celebrity friends? That would be the most amazing thing in the world. I couldn’t even imagine. Especially Haley Williams. I can’t imagine being friends with her.

I put on my custom made All time low shirt and a pair of white shorts on and some flip flops. I took a shower and put on my make up that I needed to put on. I usually don’t wear a lot of makeup but this is a special occasion. An hour later I was still finding things that were wrong with me and that I needed to fix and Rian walked into the bathroom. “Paramore is here. Let’s go.” I sighed and walked out into the living room. I grabbed Alex’s hand and we walked outside, ready to meet people we’d never thought that we’d ever meet in our whole lives.
♠ ♠ ♠
I feel like this isn't good enough. I don't know. It's not bad but it's not good either. Whatever. i hope you enjoy it and leave me a comment and let me know what you think :3
-Megan :P