Hotel Bizarre

Chapter 5

When Bill woke up the next morning, he had almost forgotten where he was. He got out of the bed to find Strify watching TV and drinking coffee. He looked up at Bill and smiled.

"Oh, so you're awake!"

Bill nodded.

"Yeah so... what do I do now?"

"You can watch TV with me..."

"But... I want to actually do something other then sit down for hours and stare at a TV."

"Like what?"

Bill thought for a moment, looking out the window.

"Well there is a game that I used to play...but...no, it's too childish. Never mind."

"No, tell me," said Strify. "What is it?"

"Well it's just a game that I used to play in the snow, a type of snowball fight. First person to get hit would have to throw a snowball at the next car that came by. I know it's stupid, sorry."

Strify smiled.

"It's not stupid! Come on, get on your coat, let's go outside!"

"What? Seriously?"

Strify nodded.

"Yeah, come on. You can borrow one of my coats if you need to."

Bill smiled and grabbed one of Strify's coats.

When they got outside, there was about half a foot of snow on the ground.

Bill immediately made a huge snowball and aimed for Strify's head. Strify moved just in time and avoided getting hit. He came back with two snowballs but Bill ran and both missed him.

"Ha, is that the best you've got?" Bill asked, laughing.

Strify smiled.

"Not even close!"

He threw another one as hard as he could but Bill missed it again. Bill threw another one that went over Strify's shoulder, narrowly missing him. Strify threw another one at Bill. Bill dived to avoid it, and fell into the snow.

"Ow!" He yelled. Strify ran over to him.

"Are you OK Bill?"

"No...uh...I hurt my ankle."

Strify bent down to look at it.

"Did you twist it or somethi- ouch!"

He felt a snowball hit him on the arm.

Strify looked up to see Bill looking at him, smiling. Strify was shocked.

Bill stood up, brushed the snow off his ass and reached an arm out to help Strify up.

"I won!"

"What? Wait, you didn't really hurt your ankle! That's cheating!"

Bill smirked.

"Is it? I made up the game and really there aren't any rules. So I won. Yay!"

Strify laughed.

"You are just so cute!"

Bill blushed.

"Thanks. Sooooo, now, since you lost, you have to throw a snowball at a car."

"But what if they get mad?"

Bill shrugged.
"Well, then you'd better hope that it's a fan girl. Then it'd be easy for you. Just pray that it's not a killer or off duty cop."

Strify smiled.

"Ok. Well, let's go up to the street."

He made a large snowball and led Bill up to the street. They waited about a minute for a car to come. Strify the the snowball quickly and then he grabbed Bills' hand and they ran back up to the house, laughing.

But the car pulled into the driveway and a guy with black hair and red streaks came out.

"What the hell, Strify?"

He looked mad.

"Oh, god... I'm sorry, Yu! I didn't know that it was you,I swear!"

Yu still looked ad.

"So? You'll ruin my fucking car! And who's the dude who looks like a chick?"

Yu thought that Bill looked familiar but at the moment he couldn't think of from where.

Bill grabbed Strify's hand tighter.

"This is Bill. And you are to be nice to him."

"Whatever."

"Strify, I'm going inside, OK?"

Strify nodded. He could tell that Yu made Bill uncomfortable.

"I'll meet you in there in a minute."

Bill went inside.

"So is he your new pet?" Yu asked.

"What? I told you to be nice to him!"

"Well he's not very friendly either, it seems!"

"He's shy!"

"Really? Not from what I've heard! He's not as Innocent as you think."

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"Well it's obvious that you've never seen the video..."

"Yu! What the hell are you talking about?"

He sighed.

"Never mind for now... I'll just...email it to you later, OK? Now go back to your little boyfriend, while I try to make sure that you didn't cause any damage to my car!"

Strify's face turned red..

"Sorry about that! It was just a game and... whatever it's just snow, you'll live!"

Strify and Bill decided to spend the rest of the day at a park.

They sat under a tree, while Strify wrote some lyrics and Bill listened to music.

It was a bit cold, though, and Strify could see that Bill was shivering.

"Are you cold?"

"No, of course not!" He replied, shaking because he was so cold.

"You're not?"

Bill smiled.

"No...I'm fucking freezing!"

Strify laughed and sat behind Bill. He wrapped his arms around Bills' waist and Bill shyly leaned back so that he was sitting with the back of his head on Strify's chest. Not only was he now a bit warmer, but comfortable too. And he felt safe in Strify's arms.

Strify kissed the top of Bill's head. Bill looked up at him, smiling and blushing.

"What?"

"Well...my lips are cold too... can you kiss them and make them all better?" Bill bravely asked. He blushed even more, hoping that he hadn't said the wrong thing.

But Strify just smiled and kissed Bill's lips softly.

"Do you want to go now? I'm getting cold, too."

Bill nodded.

"Sure."

They stood up and walked over to Strify's car.

"Bill?"

"Yes?"

"I really like you."

Bill blushed.

"I really like you, too."

And they kissed again, warming eachothers' lips and hearts.

Tom was just about to leave his house when the phone rang. It was Andreas.

"Hey, Tom. Do you want to come over to my house and play video games?"

Tom sighed.

"I'd love to but I'm busy, sorry."

"It's alright. What are you doing?"

"I was just going to walk around the neighborhood a bit and post around notices asking if anyone's seen Bill, and if he sees one, to come home."

"Oh. Well... can I help you?"

Tom was surprised.

"Are you serious? You really want to help me?"

"Sure. What else are friends for?"

Tom was really happy that Andreas seemed to care. He was about ready to drop Andreas as a friend because it was pretty much Andreas' fault that Bill ran away, but now he didn't really care anymore.

They walked through the neighborhood silently. Tom didn't know what to say to Andreas. But then Andreas decided to start a conversation. The silence was killing him.

"Tom?"

"Yes?"

"I'm sorry."

Tom was shocked to hear Andreas apologize and even more shocked to see the tears running down Andreas' face.

"I really am sorry, Tom. It's my fault that Bill ran away."

"No, it's my fault. I never should have gone through with that dare anyways."

"But we threatened to kill you if you didn't go through with it!"

"Well...that's true. So... you were blaming yourself?"

"Yes. I never should have sent that video to everyone or posted it on youtube!"

"You put it on youtube?"

"Oh... nevermind! But anyways, you must hate me."

"No...I don't." Tom said quietly.

Andreas was surprised.

"You don't?"

Tom shook his head.

"I don't hate anyone. Bill, the person that I love most in the world, has just left me. I can't afford to lose anyone else whom I care for. Me and you have been friends for years; I don't want to end that for something stupid."

Andreas hugged Tom.

"What now?" Andreas asked.

Tom shrugged.

"I don't know... I don't want to do anything like have fun, when I know that Bill is still gone, so let's just go back to my house."

"Ok."

"By the way... did you really put the video on youtube?"

Andreas blushed, then nodded.

"Sorry...but it really was hot...what was it like to kiss your own brother?"

Tom shrugged.

"I don't know... like kissing a girl that I love very much?"

He laughed.

"I wonder how Bill does it?" Andreas wondered aloud.

"Does what?"

"Look so much like a girl... I mean, there are guys like Jeffree Star and Chris Crocker who all dress like girls and wear makeup... but you can still see through all of that, that they are really guys. But Bill will be hardly wearing any make up and still look beautiful."

Tom laughed.

"So you like my brother?"

Andreas blushed.

"No...not like that. I'm just saying that he's beautiful, but I don't want to date him. I think that he hates me anyways. Besides, there is someone else that I like."

"Really? Like who?"

Andreas blushed again.

"It doesn't matter."

"Ok, don't tell your best friend, I don't care."

Andreas sighed.

"Well... um... it's just...weird...and I don't know how this person would react if I told them."

The boys had arrived back at Toms' house. They stood outside while Tom looked through his giant pockets for his keys.

"Andy, you've got to take chances. How will you ever know if they feel the same?"

"Andy? You've never called me that before... I like it, it's cute."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"OK...Andy."

They both giggled.

"Tom?"

"Yeah?"

Andreas leaned in and kissed him. Tom was shocked, but he didn't pull back. He enjoyed the kiss.

But then he thought of Bill. Bill could be lying in an alley somewhere, dead, and here he was having fun, kissing his best friend who partially caused Bill to run away in the first place. And besides, he wasn't gay, was he?

Tom pulled away.

"I'm sorry, I can't do this. I just have so much on my mind right now and I'm so worried about Bill... I'm really sorry."

Andreas nodded.

"I understand."

"Thanks."

"But...you don't hate me for kissing you, do you?"

Tom shook his head.

"No...I liked it," he admitted, blushing. "Just... not now, ok?"

He finally found his keys and opened the door.

"See you later, Andy."

When Bill layed in bed that night, he thought about what happened that day.

He couldn't believe that Strify had really kissed him! Bill didn't know if he was gay or not but he did know that he really liked Strify.

But did this mean that Strify was his boyfriend?

My boyfriend's a rockstar! Bill thought happily.

He was starting to like his new life with Strify and the band.

For a moment he thought of Tom, and wondered if he was happy.

"I have to move on," Bill whispered to himself, as he closed his eyes and fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you to the people who reviewed! Are you surprised about the whole Tom/Andreas thing?? LoL.