Status: (this was originally titled Out of the Darkness) in progress! please leave comments/criticisms <3

A Little's Enough

goodnight.

Teigann’s POV

When we got back up to the living room, Mikey was sitting in the chair, with his head in his hand. It looked as if he was sleeping. Gerard passed me a mischievous grin, and took a deep breath.

“Don’t. Even. Think. About. It.” Mikey said, raising his head and opening his eyes to glare at his brother.

“Damn it.” Gerard sighed.

“So in the mean time, what would you guys like to do? Mikey, your jeans are going to be a bit.” I asked, fidgeting with my belt loop.

“Ermm… you seem to have a lot of movies. Can we watch one?” Gerard answered.

“I like the sounds of that too. Is that okay Teigh?” Mikey agreed.

So after 15 minutes of them fighting over which movie to watch, we all settled on Beetle Juice, like the mature 17-20 year olds we all were. Just as the previous night, I sat at one end of the couch, Gerard at the other. And Mikey, stayed in the chair, especially after I told him about the fact it reclined.

When the movie was over, Mikey was asleep. Gerard was still very much awake though, and when I got up to go get Mikey’s clothes from the dryer, he followed behind me silently.

“Thanks for coming with me again,” I said quietly while closing the dryer door, Mikey’s clothes in hand. “you could have stayed on the couch though, you looked comfy.”

“It’s alright. I would have been tempted to wake up Mikey in some random rude manor, and then he’d end up more annoyed than he has been all night. I think it’s time to give him a break.” he laughed.

“Well, we’re still going to have to wake him up when we go back up. Want me to do it?”

“Nope, he has a tendency to hit people that wake him. I’ll do it.” he smiled.

So we made our way back to the living room for the second time that evening, and Gerard walked over to wake up Mikey, while I went to check on October. I knew that giving her some time would let her clear her mind.

“Hey Casper. What you been up to in here?” I asked quietly, walking in the door, and closing it over behind me carefully.

“Nothing really… just been singing a bit, doodling, writing. I watched a bit of TV too,” she paused. “I’m sorry about all the stuff with Mikey. Can we talk when they leave?”

“Of course bebs. You told me we had to talk already, so now it’s just double the talking.” I smiled.

“Thanks Teigh.”

“Well they’re leaving right now, so I’ll be right back in okay? Or actually, you could come out. Rounds of Nintendo while chatting?” I asked, optimistic about her answer.

“Of course!” she beamed.

I left her, but didn’t close my door. I walked back out to find Mikey already standing at the front door, half asleep with his shoes on and with his clothes in hand.

“I’ll drop them off on my way to work tomorrow, is that alright? He’s too tired to change.” Gerard laughed, half smiling.

“Not a problem. I doubt Toby will miss them. They’ve been here for like a year. Thanks for the night out though.”

“Not a problem. But I’d best get him home now, before he passes out in your door way.”

“Alright, well, have a safe drive home I guess.” I laughed nervously.

He walked to the door, and slipped his feet into his shoes.
I too, walked towards the door, and gave Mikey a small hug, considering his state of consciousness. “Nice to meet you Mikey.”

“Same to you.” he mumbled.

“So I guess I’ll see you tomorrow when you drop the clothes off.” I said, leaning in to give Gerard a hug. I could feel the burning in my cheeks, and I knew that I was blushing.

“Mhmm. For sure.” he replied hugging me back.

And with one last smile, they were out the door, and when the car was out of the driveway, October made her way out to the living room, and plopped herself into the same black chair Mikey had been in. By then, my heart was beating a bit too fast, and my face was a bit too pink for anyone to not notice.
October and I would have a lot to talk about before the night was over.