Status: (this was originally titled Out of the Darkness) in progress! please leave comments/criticisms <3

A Little's Enough

oh mikey.

Mikey’s POV

It was a little bit odd changing into clothes that weren’t mine, but at least Teigann was nice enough to dry mine for me. Once I was done changing into the track pants, I turned to the mirror above the sink to give myself a quick look over.

I wondered what had pissed October off so much. SHE was the one who pushed ME into the goddamned water. It couldn’t have been me, I hadn’t even said much to her after I called her a bitch.

As if on cue, when I began thinking of her, I could faintly hear her voice from the next room over, or what I’m sure what was her voice. I quietly left the bathroom and stood right at the door next to it. Curiously, I pressed my ear to it, to try and get a better listen to what she was doing.

I could hear light guitar strums, and quiet vocals being sung. The most I could make out of what the lyrics were, was;

“Don’t move so slow, don’t move so slow. I can’t take it.”

The melody was slow, and sad. And then suddenly, it stopped, and startled me to hear silence, so I quickly turned and went back to the living room. Sitting on a black pleather chair, I leaned my head into one hand and closed my eyes, waiting for Teigann and my brother to get back upstairs.

I heard a door open and then saw October walk into the bathroom. A minute later, she exited from the bathroom, and stalked back to the bedroom closing the door behind her again. It was tough. I wanted to go talk to her, but I knew she’d never go for talking to me. Clearly, she hated me, and I couldn’t blame her. I’d gone overboard. Fuck. What was I talking about? She was just a girl. A girl that was bitchy, and sarcastic, and retarded in every way.

She was annoying, and yet… I found that all so attractive.
♠ ♠ ♠
anyone know the song lyric? ;) i'll love you even more if you do!