Status: Writer's Block on my other story.

Scars, Stripes and Kisses

Invincible?

"Max!" I was so nervous.

"Briley?" I was shaking.

He was looking panicked. I stared at my closet. He had no clue I was going to ask Colson to hang out. I pulled out my phone and texted him.

'Hey. It's Briley.' I was way nervous.

'Briley! :)' he replied almost instantaneously.

'What are you doing?' I was blushing so much.

"You look like a lobster," Max was laying on my bed.

"Shut up," I squeaked.

'Bored out of my fucking mind. Let's meet up?' I could almost feel my heart fly out of my chest.

'Okay :). I have to get dressed first.' I mentally slapped myself after that.

'Send me a picture?' I blushed.

'I like to surprise. Perhaps when I fine a clean pair of shorts or my favorite dress. What should we do?' my shyness was kicking my butt.

'I want to walk around. Talk. Like a first date maybe?' I giggled and grabbed a black, off shoulder shit and my Hollister shorts.

'Fine. :) I'll bring my wallet.' I took off my baggy t-shirt and stared in the mirror.

Max was contently playing his PSP. I looked and threw my shoe at him.

"Out! I am stripping," he got up and scurried out of my room.

I stared at my hip scars. They made my hips look more unique. I pulled on my shirt. It had a shiny skull on the front. It showed my hips off. I smiled and pulled on my shorts. I grabbed my black flats and I was out the door.

'Where you at girl?' Colson texted.

'Walking out my door. I am going to the library. I need a new book.' I smiled.

'Bookworm! :)' I giggled at his text.

'Shush. It's not like I have a boyfriend ;)' I walked through the doors of the book home.

'Where are you? I'm like in the teenage section.' I turned around and was faced with Colson's clear blue eyes.

"Found you," I hugged him.

He took notice I wasn't in a dress. He kept his hands on my waist.

"You look cute. I like you better in this. I like seeing your hips," his hands ran up my sides.

I looked up at him. He was smiling so innocent like. It was cute.

"I like you period," I giggled.

"Let's get out of here," he took my hand.

-

We started walking around the seemingly large city. He talked about his life and I shared living in Indiana. He was quite funny and very immature, but he was too adorable.

"Did you ever do sports?" he sat down on a bench.

"I was a gymnast until I broke my ankle," I shrugged.

"Ouch. I suck at just about everything," I swatted at him.

"No you don't," I looked down.

He made a face and pulled me against him. I laid my head against his shoulder.

"I'm good at music," he smiled.

"You're a good person," I looked up at him.

"Really?" he looked down at me.

"Yeah," he leaned closer.

I raised my hand up to his cheek. I could feel the warmth of his breath on my lips. I leaned in. Our lips were so close.

"Kiss me," I felt his lips touch mine.

It was like a fire broke out inside of me. I haven't ever kissed on the first date. I let our lips remain glued for a moment before I pulled away and smiled. His eyes seemed guarded and sheltered.

"My last girlfriend hurt me," he squeezed my hand.

"My last boyfriend threw battery acid and abused me," I stared at him.

"You're to pretty to be with someone like me," I giggled.

"You're adorable. I think you deserve happiness," I kissed his cheek.

He smiled at me. It was a bright smile.

"Want to go back to my house? My brother's are making spaghetti. It's my get better gift," I was feeling flushed.

"I'm starved," he stood up and pulled me up with him.

Who would've thought I could maybe fall for another guy. I hope this was my second try at love.
♠ ♠ ♠
Random.