Status: Writer's Block on my other story.

Scars, Stripes and Kisses

She Like That

It's been about two weeks since Colson (Kells) and I have been talking. He discovered that being bendy can help you get somewhere. I showed him what being a dancer met to me. It ended up we made plans for my 21st to go out. He also learned Keisha was my black best friend.

I looked at Ashleigh, who was his manager. She was curling my hair. I had my make up done in a smokey eye. A nude lip made me look more beautiful. My scars were concealed to almost perfection. I was in a denim mini skirt and a sparkly strapless shirt. It was backless with a strap across the top. I was rocking black flats.

"You look amazing Bee!" Keisha was dressed to impress in some Applebottoms and a black shirt.

"I got the keys to a sweet ride," I winked and held up my Buick keys.

"You got it!" Keish jumped.

"Yeah! I told you I was saving for it. Cole doesn't know!" I winked.

"Surprise him?" I smiled up at Ash who pulled away.

"All done," she smiled.

I looked in the mirror. I saw a pretty hot girl looking back at me. Colson walked through the door. He was in a black tee and a nice pair of jeans. As always he was laced up and smiling.

"Keisha's the DD. She don't drink," I took his hands.

Keisha smiled and took Slim's hands. I waved at Ashleigh and grabbed my keys.

"I know it's my birthday and I shouldn't even do this. Kells, baby, would you drive my car," he made a face.

"Yes I will," he took them.

He walked outside. His eyes lit up when he saw the shiny, silver Buick. I smiled and watched him run down to it.

"I'm shot gunning though," I looked at Slim.

He held his hands in the air. I climbed into the car and watch my pretty boy play with it.

"Mike Posner will be what I bump in my 22s. So Keisha can finally say I am dope as shit," I high-fived my best friend.

I felt the car shake as Machine Gun Kelly started playing from my Sony stereo. Spoiling myself much? I smiled and intertwined my fingers with Colson.

The club was packed. I looked at Keisha and she winked. She was giggling about something. Colson parked the car in the only noticeable parking spot. He smiled and opened the door. I got out and wrapped my arms around him.

"Let's get Bee wasted," I laughed at Slim and Colson as they high-fived.

I rolled my eyes and winked at the frontman. He smiled and let us past. The music was blaring some techno bullcrap. I rolled my eyes and thought about what to drink first. The music switched to hip-hop.

"Scream's on!" Keisha took my hands.

They boys looked at each other. Keisha got behind me and I started grinding against her. Colson bit his lip and walked to the bar. I rocked and rolled my hips against Keisha as she did the same.

"Colson wants to dance," she whispered in my ear.

"Yeah? I noticed the raging hormones," I was implying my dancing was getting to him.

He walked in front of my and took my hands. I spun around and placed my butt against him. His hands took to my hips. I started to grind. I felt his hands grasp tighter.

I faced him and slowly kissed down his chest. I nipped his crotch. I watched his eyes grow wide and his mouth part.

"Bri," he kissed me.

"That's not all," I kissed it and clawed up his sides.

I looked into his lust filled eyes.

"Sto-" I kissed him and pulled him against me.

"Shut up," I smiled and walked to the table.

"Beezy can dance!" Slim was staring straight at Colson when he said that.

"Bri can also hurt a man," he sat down carefully.

I winked and took a drink of what looked like a Daiquiri. 'Birthday Cake' came on and Keisha and I took to the floor again. She looked at the poles on the table. I smiled and kicked my shoes off and climbed the pole.

I started to grind the pole. I rolled my hips as I ground down the pole. Keisha was video recording the boys as they watched.

"Girl, I want to fuck you right now," I watched Colson mouth the lyrics.

I held onto the poled and bent backwards. It looked like I was raping the pole. I bit my lip and did Rihanna's little scream. Colson held his head down.

"Bee, I think you got him good," I winked at Keisha.

"I think she did too," he took a drink from the bottle.

I bit my lip and stuck my butt out and shook it in his face. He bit my cheek. I moaned out loud. He pulled me down onto his lap.

"Greedy much?" I kissed him.

"Baby... Porn star status much?" he bit my bottom lip.

"Horny much," I kissed his neck.

"Very," he growled.

"Well then. I'm not done," he perked up a bit when I got back on the table.

"Alcohol makes her less shy about herself," Keisha smiled as her and Slim disappeared.

"Alcohol," Colson laughed.

I started to dance and drink some more. I hadn't realized I was so turned on until Colson was kissing me.

"Baby," he pulled me down against him.

"Car," I took his hands and we ran past Keisha and Slim.

He leaned me up against the entrance door way. I was so turned on I couldn't stand it.

"Not here. Car," I took his hands.

He opened the back door and pulled me on top of him as he fell inside. 6'3 and he could fit well. I tugged his shirt off. I felt him press against my center. I knew he could feel my through my thin, laced undies.

He tugged at his zipped. I smiled and slapped his hand away. I kissed away at his neck. He'd be hickey covered when I was done. His hands stayed on my waist. I undid his pants and palmed his through his boxers. I felt him sigh. I pulled back. I bit my lip.

"Touch me," his dark, husky voice lit a fuse.

I felt fire erupt inside of me when I skin touched skin. He was warm and rock hard. I kissed the head of him. He rolled his eyes back. I took him down my throat. He was large for being so skinny. I grazed my teeth against him and took him out of my mouth. I felt his hand fumble to touch me. His fingers touched my clit and I melted. I breathed in and out slowly and he slid a finger inside. He curved it and made me melt even more. I moaned.

"Fuck me!" I kissed him.

"In the backseat of a car?" he looked up at me.

"Yeah," I kissed his neck and positioned him at my entrance.

I slowly slid down him. He filled me with ease and well... You get the picture. I rocked my hips and rode him. I shook my booty against him. He clutched my hips to save my seats. I could feel a whole new woman being made at this moment.

-

We must of gone about three rounds. I had the air condition and radio going. I was laying on his chest when Keisha opened the door. I looked at her.

"Oh," she sat in the front seat.

Colson was laying down asleep. I was about asleep until they came into my car.

"My hips hurt," I smiled.

"My dick hurts," Colson's eyes cracked open.

Keisha and Slim eyes the sweaty boy. He moved over to the other backseat. I stayed in the middle and laid my head against his shoulder. 'Birthday Cake' came on the radio and his face pinked.

"Happy birthday, Briley," he kissed me.

"Are y'all an official couple?" Slim looked at us.

"Are we?" I looked at my blue eyed wonder.

"Yeah," he laid his head on my shoulder.

"Nice hickey too," Slim laughed.

I closed my eyes and drifted off into a alcohol induced sleep. My dream consisted of Colson and well the night's happenings.
♠ ♠ ♠
Future reference.. I will probably not go into detail during these actions ;)