Status: I'm finally working on Chapter 32!!!! Sorry for the long wait guys :/

How The Hell Did You Ever Pick Me?

The Beginning Of The End

It's June and Kellin and I have been together for almost nine months. I can honestly say this is the best relationship I’ve ever been in. We barely fight and when we do we make up within a half hour. Him going away on tour has been easier for me since the tours aren't usually more than a month and a half long. But, the one tour Kellin and I have been dreading since January is Warped Tour. He's going to be gone for roughly two and a half months. I moved in three months ago and it’s going to suck being alone in our apartment. Today is our last day together before he and the band fly out to Utah tomorrow.

Kellin walked in the living room with a huge smile on his face. I smiled and asked “What are you smiling about?” He sat down next to me and said “You’re coming with me on Warped Tour, Baby!” I shook my head and replied “I wish I could. You know I have work.” “No you don’t. I talked to your dad and you now have a two and a half month vacation.” He smirked. I jumped up and nearly shouted “Oh my god! Are you fucking serious? I’m coming with you?” He laughed and said “Yep.” I bent over and gave him a tight squeeze.

“Make sure to bring a lot of t-shirts and shorts. It’s going to be hot, Babe.” Kellin said as he watched me packing my two suitcases. “I know, Kells.” I replied. I can’t believe Kellin is taking me with him to Warped Tour. Which means I get to see some of my favorite artists like Pierce The Veil, BlessTheFall, Of Mice And Men, and Mayday Parade. This summer is going to be amazing.

It took me an hour to pack everything. When I was finally finished I sat next to Kellin on the bed. “Damn you take longer than me to pack.” He joked. I slapped his arm playfully and said “I’m a girl. Duh.” He chuckled and said “I’m so happy you’re coming with me. We’re going to have so much fun and you get to meet my friends.” “I’m happy I’m coming to. I was dreading having to spend the summer without you.” I replied.

Kellin and I stayed in bed, watching his favorite movies for the rest of the afternoon and into the night. I love just lying in bed doing absolutely nothing with Kellin. All my other relationships were based on sex but, Kellin and I can cuddle in bed all night and be perfectly content. I know we’ve only been together for eight and a half months but I know he’s the one for me. He completes me. At around eleven Kellin and I decided to try to go to sleep since we have to wake up at six to leave for the airport.

Kellin and I woke up at six. I quickly got ready and threw on a random outfit. Kellin made us both a bowl of oatmeal since it was quick to make. We sat on the couch together and decided to watch cartoons to pass the time. “So, here’s the deal. The taxi is coming to pick us up at the airport at seven thirty and we board the plane at nine. The flight from here to Salt Lake City takes about three hours so we’ll get there at ten. Today we are just rehearsing and then after all the bands are done rehearsing there’s going to be a Warped Kick-Off Party. Then, tomorrow is opening day. Sound good?” he said. I giggled and said “You sounded so professional. But, yes it sounds great.” “Good” he smirked and kissed my cheek.

By nine fifteen, Kellin, Jack, Jesse, Justin, Gabe, and I were all seated on the plane. Unluckily for me I have to sit in-between Kellin and Jesse. Do you know what happens when these two are together? Very immature, but funny shit happens. About ten minutes after take-off Jesse randomly flicked me on the side of the face. “Owww what was that for you crazy ginger?” I whined and flicked him back. Jesse then flicked me again but on my septum ring, which hurt like a bastard. “Owww you cocksucker!” I whined again. “Hey…hey you kids need to calm the hell down!” Justin said from behind us. Jesse and I both laughed. Jesse turned to me and said “I’m sorry I flicked you, lil girl.” I folded my arms and said jokingly “I’m not accepting your apology. You hurt my nose and you called me a lil girl.” The one thing I hated more than anything else is how Justin, Jesse, Jack, and Gabe treat me like I’m a little kid. Yeah, I am eighteen but I’m still of legal age. I don’t let them know it bothers me though. I don’t want to seem like a bitch. “You know I love you.” Jesse said. “Yeah… yeah. I love you too.” I replied. Even though, they treat me like I’m a kid the whole band likes me, which is a good thing considering I can’t stand it when my boyfriend’s friends hate me. I cuddled into Kellin’s shoulder and said “Wake me up before we land, Boo.” “Okay, Babe. Have a good nap.” He said. Within a couple minutes I was out like a light.

I woke up to Kellin shaking me. I sat up to find I was covered in peanuts. “What the fuck?” I asked quietly. “Sorry, Babe. Jesse and I kinda had a peanut fight and you got caught in the crossfire.” Kellin replied. I rolled my eyes and started to get all of the peanuts out of my cleavage and hair. We landed about ten minutes late.

After, we grabbed our bags from the luggage claim we walked outside to where the tour bus was waiting. After we put our suitcases in the back of the bus Kellin showed me where he and I will be sharing a bunk. It’s a good thing Kellin and I are small people, otherwise we wouldn’t be able to sleep together. “Awww come on! We don’t have a shower.” Justin shouted. “I guess we are going to have to stand in the shower line if we want a shower.” Gabe replied. As happy as I am that I’m going on Warped Tour with Kellin, not being able to take a descent shower is going to suck.

We arrived to where the Salt Lake City Warped Tour was being held about twenty minutes later. Kellin grabbed my hand and basically dragged me off the bus. “Let’s go say “hey” to my boys in Pierce The Veil.” Kellin said as he was speed walking to where all the tents are. I can’t believe I’m actually about to meet my favorite band.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys :) I hope you like this chapter! *Spoiler Alert* Alot of drama and stuff is going to go down from here on out ;) As if the title of this chapter didn't hint towards anything :P Are you ready? Please Comment/Subscribe/Recommend.
Thank you for reading this fan-fiction!!! It means so much to me<3

Stephanie's Outfit