Status: I'm finally working on Chapter 32!!!! Sorry for the long wait guys :/

How The Hell Did You Ever Pick Me?

Whiskey Hands Needs To Slow It Down

We found Pierce The Veil all sitting under a tent and drinking beers. They stood up when they saw Kellin and I coming. Kellin gave Vic, Jaime, Mike, and Tony all "bro hugs" before introducing me. "This is my girlfriend, Stephanie. Stephanie, this is Vic, Jaime, Mike, and Tony." I smiled shyly as they greeted me. "Stephanie's a big fan of yours. She might fan-girl." Kellin added jokingly. I playfully punched him in the arm and said "Don't embarass me now." They all laughed. Out of nowhere Gabe comes up and pinches my cheek and says "Isn't Kellin's jailbait so cute?" I could feel my face getting red as they all laughed. "Cut it out, Gabe. She's eighteen." Kellin said in my defense. I could tell even Kellin was getting annoyed by their jokes about my age now.

After the awkward greeting, Vic grabbed a few more chairs so we could sit with them. I sat in between Mike and Kellin. Mike handed me a beer and asked "You do drink...right?" I laughed and said "Yes." "That's how we met." Kellin added. I laughed at the memory of how drunk Kellin and I were when we first met. I still can't believe we've come this far.

About ten minutes into us all joking around and talking Jesse, Jack, and Justin came and pulled up chairs to complete the circle. We all had to move in closer to each other to fit all ten of us, causing me to basically be right on top of Kellin and Mike. I knew Kellin didn't mind the closeness but oddly Mike didn't either. In fact, he scooted my chair closer to him which caused Kellin to give me an odd glance.

I was on my third beer when all the other guys were on their fifth or sixth. I don't know how they can drink this much this early in the day. Kellin stood up randomly and said "Hey guys we gotta get going. We have rehearsal in ten minutes." Kellin then turned to me and asked "Is it okay if I leave you here for a bit? I'm not sure how long rehearsal is going to take." I nodded and then he asked the guys in Pierce "Is it okay if she hangs with you guys for a bit?" "Yeah, she's chill. I don't mind and I’m sure the others don't." Vic replied. Mike, Jaime, and Tony nodded in agreement. Kellin leaned over and kissed me. His tongue traced my lips as he grabbed my face to pull me closer to him. After about a minute of making out Justin said "Okay, Kellin. We really need to go now." Kellin gave me one last kiss before walking away with his band. I still get butterflies every time he kisses me. He turned around and waved at me before he was out of sight.

While Kellin was gone, we basically just talked about music and partying. I guess if you’re in a band those are the only two things you know. Every now and then I would catch Mike out of the corner of my eye staring at my cleavage. I’m not sure if I should feel flattered or freaked out. I just shook it off.

After, about an hour Kellin came back. I hugged the guys goodbye and left to go to catering. We sat down in a field away from everybody to eat. “So, how did you like the guys?” Kellin asked. “They were cool. They treated me like they've known me forever.” I replied. They treated me like I was their best friend. Which is why I felt so comfortable sitting there with them. “Yeah, they are some of the coolest guys you can meet.” Kellin added. We sat in silence for a few minutes, eating our lunch. “Steph, can I tell you something.” Kellin said before taking a bite of his pulled pork sandwich. “Yep.” I replied while taking a sip of my Monster. He swallowed his food before saying “Mike is a really chill guy. He’s one of my bro’s, but he does have a tendency to fuck around a lot.” I looked up at him confused. “What do you mean?” I asked. He wrapped his arm around my shoulders and said “Well, Mike is a whore. I’m going to be brutally honest. He lives the rock star lifestyle. Just be careful…k?” I laughed and said “You shouldn't be worried, Kells. You’re the only guy I need in my life.” He flashed a brilliant smile and said “This is why I love you.” He tackled me into the grass. He started kissing me passionately. My lips mirrored his. Things started heating up quickly. He started pulling off my shirt when I said “Really? We’re doing this where anyone can catch us?” “That’s what I was getting at.” He chuckled. I bit my lip before helping him with my shirt.

Kellin and I spent our day hanging out with numerous other bands. It was pretty fun. Everyone was so chill. “Are you almost ready, Babe?” Kellin called from the front of the bus. I slid on my heels and said “Yep.” Kellin, Gabe, Jesse, Justin, Jack, and I are going to the Warped Kick-Off Party. I decided to wear something not too dressy but not something I normally wear. I walked out to where everyone was and Justin said jokingly “Damn Kellin. You are a lucky man.” Kellin slid his arm around my waist and said “I’m the luckiest guy alive. You know that?” I giggled and kissed his cheek.

We arrived at the tent where the party was being held. Everyone was dancing and having fun. Kellin and I headed to the liquor table. He poured me a jack and coke. Kellin and I spent most of our time dancing and having a great time. “I’m going to get us more drinks. I’ll be right back.” Kellin whispered in my ear. As soon as Kellin left, Vic and Mike walked over to me. “Sup, Girl?” Vic asked. I smiled and said “Nothing much, just waiting for Kellin to come back with more drinks.” Vic nodded. The three of us made small talk for about ten minutes until Kellin came back. I took a sip and kissed Kellin on the cheek. “Thanks, Babe.” I said. He wrapped his arm protectively around my waist before asking Vic and Mike “Are you guys having fun?” Mike nodded and said “Yeah, Dude. I’m on my third cup of whiskey.” “Yeah, Whiskey Hands needs to slow it down.” Vic said jokingly. We all talked for a few more minutes until Kellin dragged me away to where the rest of his band was.

We stayed at the party until about 2 a.m. The party was still going strong when we left. Kellin and I stumbled all the way back to the bus. We drank a lot, too bad we’ll be paying for it tomorrow. I took off my heels and cuddled up to Kellin in our bunk. “I love you, Boo. Sweet dreams.” He whispered in my ear. I smiled and mumbled “I love you, too.” It didn’t take me long to fall asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, here's Chapter 11 :) I hope you like it. It seems like Whiskey Hands has eyes for Stephanie and Kellin's getting protective :P

Party Outfit