Status: I'm finally working on Chapter 32!!!! Sorry for the long wait guys :/

How The Hell Did You Ever Pick Me?

Baby, All I Want For Christmas Is You

It's Christmas Eve and I decided to go to bed early. My parents' Christmas party really took alot out of me. I haven't heard from Kellin almost all day which really bothered me. It's not like him not to text or call me for a whole day. Just as I was drifting off to sleep. I heard knocking on the front door. "Who could this be?" I asked myself as I made my way to the door.

I opened it and saw Kellin standing there with a huge smile on his face. I nearly tackled him when I went to hug him. "I missed you so much, Babe" he whispered. We stood in the doorway for a couple minutes, holding onto each other, before I realized that it was snowing outside and I was starting to shiver. I let go of him and led him to the living room. He set his duffel bag down and sat next to me on the couch. He looked me up and down and asked “Were you about to go to bed?” “Yeah, but seeing you makes me not want to anymore.” I replied. I cuddled up to him and he said “You look exhausted. Let’s go lay down.” With one swift movement he picked me up and carried me to my room. Kellin and I both got under the covers. “You’re home a couple days early.” I said as I cuddled into his chest. “I know. As soon as the tour ended we all booked flights back home so we could be home for Christmas.” He replied.

I must have drifted off to sleep because I woke up to sunlight seeping through the curtains. I looked over to see Kellin still fast asleep. I carefully crept out of bed so I wouldn’t disturb him. He deserves to sleep in after three months of touring. I found the Christmas presents I bought for Kellin and placed them on the coffee table. I then started to cook breakfast. I started the coffee pot and then got to work. I ended up making bacon, waffles, toast, and scrambled eggs for breakfast. As I was setting up the kitchen table Kellin walked tiredly over to me and kissed. “Merry Christmas, Babe.” He said. I returned the kiss and said “Merry Christmas to you too. I made a huge breakfast for us and after we can open presents.” Kellin’s face lit up and said “You’re going to love what I got for you.”

After we finished breakfast and washed the dishes, we sat in the living room to open up presents. Kellin loved what I gave him. I got him a hundred dollar ITunes gift card, a new pair of TOMS since his are worn out, and a few new shirts I found at the mall. He turned to me and asked “Are you ready for your gift?” I bit my lip and nodded. He went to his duffel bag and dug out a long velvet case. He handed it to me and sat next to me. I opened the case and saw the prettiest diamond heart shaped necklace I’ve ever seen. I started tearing up and said “Kellin this…this is amazing. Thank you so much.” He smiled and said “I was hoping you’d like it. I love you, Babe.” I flung my arms around him and said “I love you too.” After I let go of him he helped me put the necklace on.

Around one we started to get ready to go to dinner at his parents’ house. I’m so nervous considering this will be the first time I meet them. After, I took a shower and did my makeup/hair; I walked into my room with nothing but a towel on. Kellin was lying on my bed watching tv. Kellin looked me up and down and said “Babe, it’s not very nice to tempt me like that.” I smirked at him before walking over to my dresser to find something to wear. I bent over in front of him as I opened up a drawer. “Baaaabe.” He moaned. I turned around as if I wasn’t doing anything and asked “What?” He grabbed my hand and pulled me on top of him and whispered in my ear “You know what.” I took off my towel and in one swift movement Kellin rolled us over so he was on top. He started kissing my neck which he knows really turns me on. I slid down his boxers and within a few seconds he thrusted into me.

Kellin and I are about five minutes away from his parents’ house. “Will your family like me?” I asked nervously. He laughed and said “Of course they will. They have no reason not to.” He replied. My nervousness peaked when we pulled into their driveway. As we walked up to the door Kellin grabbed my hand and gave it a tight squeeze before knocking. Kellin’s mom opened the door and said “Oh my god, Kellin! I’m so happy to see you!” She gave him a tight embrace before turning to me and saying “You must be Stephanie! Kellin tells me so much about you. It’s nice to finally meet you.” “It’s nice to finally meet you too, Mrs. Bostwick.” I said while smiling at her. She hugged me before showing us into the house.

Dinner went amazing I think Kellin’s family really liked me. I didn’t expect Kellin to have that big of a family. I met about fifteen of his family members today. They were all so kind to me. We ended up leaving around eight because Kellin was still exhausted from touring. Kellin and I are now cuddling in my bed, drinking hot chocolate. He decided to spend another night at my house since we haven’t really seen each other for three months.

Just as Kellin was dosing off, I whispered just loud enough so Kellin could hear “Kellin?” “Mhm?” he mumbled into my hair. “I’m so lucky I found someone like you. You’re amazing.” I said. He sat up a little and said “I’m the lucky one, Darling. I’m so happy that I finally found a girl that doesn’t just like me because I’m Kellin Quinn.” He kissed the top of my head before holding me closer against him. I kissed his neck before snuggling into his chest like I usually do. Within a few minutes I fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, it took so long for me to write this chapter. Honestly, I had the worst writer's block ever D: I hope you like this chapter! After this chapter things start to get interesting ;) Please comment/recommend/subscribe...it would mean the world to me. Just wondering...who is going to the Collide With The Sky tour? I'm going on October 26 XD I'm so excited to see two of my favorite bands!

The Necklace

Christmas Dinner Outfit