Status: I'm finally working on Chapter 32!!!! Sorry for the long wait guys :/

How The Hell Did You Ever Pick Me?

As Long As You're Here With Me, I Know I'll Be Okay

I woke up still kind of drunk from the night before. I walked to the front of the bus and Jesse handed me a water. "You look rough." Jesse laughed. "I feel rough." I replied. I curled up next to Kellin on the couch. "What time is it?" I moaned. Kellin laughed and said "About nine thirty." I plan on seeing some bands perform so I took a couple aspirins and waited for my hangover to subside. After about an hour I was feeling a lot better so I took a baby wipe shower and got ready. I sat back down on the couch and was handed a plate of waffles and a cup of coffee by Kellin. "So, who do you plan on seeing today?" Kellin asked as he sipped on his coffee. "Well, you of course. I want to also see Of Mice and Men, Chelsea Grin, and Pierce The Veil today." I replied. "Remember to drink a lot of water, Babe. It's pretty hot out."

I hooked my laminate to my belt loop and started to leave the bus. "Get yo ass back here" Kellin called out. I started laughing and turned around to face him. "What, Boo?" I asked still laughing. "You need sunscreen." He replied and patted a spot next to him on the couch. God, I love him. I sat down on the couch next to Kellin. "What would I do without you?" I asked. "You'd be a lobster." Kellin laughed. I hate my pale skin. I get sunburnt so badly. After he was finished rubbing the lotion on me, I slid onto his lap and said "I'll meet you at the tent fifteen minutes before you go on, and at Pierce The Veil's set I’ll do the same." I kissed him before sliding off his lap. “I love you, Babe. Have fun!" he called out as I was walking off the bus. “I love you, too!” I yelled loud enough so Kellin could hear me.

I looked around me to take in my surroundings. There are buses and vans as far as I could see. I started walking to the backstage area where all the bands hangout. It’s so weird to see a lot of bands that I listen to all in one place. I looked at my phone to see that I had about three hours before I had to meet Kellin. I explored a little before standing side stage to see Of Mice And Men perform. Of Mice And Men were amazing. I nearly cried when they performed Second & Sebring. They put on an amazing show.

After Of Mice And Men’s set I started texting Kellin. I wasn't watching where I was going and I ran right into someone. I landed right on my ass. I looked up to see Mike and Tony looking down on me. Mike held out his hand. I grabbed it and he pulled me up. “I’m so sorry, Mike. I wasn't watching where I was going.” He adjusted his cap and laughed. “Don’t worry about it.” I smiled and started walking away. “Hey!” Tony called after me. I turned around to face them. “We’re about to go to catering. Do you want to come with us?” Tony asked.

I sat in between Mike and Tony on one side of the picnic table, while Jaime was sitting in between Vic and Casey on the other side. I looked down at my cell phone. I have about two hours until I had to meet Kellin. The whole time I sat with them I couldn't stop laughing. They are hilarious. The best part was when we talking about embarrassing moments. It’s good to know that I’m not the only awkward one at this table.

After lunch they invited me to come hang with them on their tour bus. Mike sat next to me on the couch and asked “Do you smoke weed?” I smiled and said “I do but don’t tell Kellin. He doesn't think it’s classy when girls do it.” He laughed before saying “Do you want to smoke with us? We won’t tell.” I bit my lip and nodded.

I am so high. I laid my head on Mike’s shoulder and he wrapped his arm around my waist. I looked down at my phone to see I have half an hour until I had to meet Kellin. I stood up and said to the guys “I have to go. I have to meet Kellin in half an hour, but first I have to stop at the bus to spray myself down so I don’t smell like a skunk.” I hugged them before heading to the door. “Wait! I’ll come with you.” Vic shouted.

I sprayed some perfume on myself as Vic was watching me. “I wish we had a shower. It’s going to suck waiting in a long line for one.” I said. “You can use ours if you want.” Vic offered. “You don’t have to, Vic.” I replied. “It’s fine. I insist.” He insisted. I smiled and hugged him. “You’re so sweet.”

Vic and I watched Sleeping With Sirens perform from the side of the stage. They were amazing…like always. “You and Mike were cute on the couch.” Vic yelled just loud enough so I could hear him over the music. I blushed and said “I didn't mean anything by it.” I replied. Vic smiled and said “He might’ve.” But before I could ask him what he meant he walked away. What did Vic mean by that? I shrugged it off and waited for Sleeping With Sirens’ set to end.

Kellin and I spent the rest of the day together. At six we headed over to the stage where Pierce The Veil was going to perform on since Kellin sings in “King For A Day”. As we approached Pierce, Kellin gave them “bro hugs” like usual. I hugged Jaime since he came at me with open arms expecting a hug from me. He’s so cute. I sat down in Kellin’s lap. The guys in Pierce are jumping around getting pumped. Kellin gently turned my face towards him and kissed me. I kissed him back and before you know it we were passionately kissing each other. I love how even after nine months of dating the sparks are still there. Kellin and I watched as Pierce The Veil did their little “The Devil Is Everywhere” chant. It made me laugh.

Kellin and I stood side stage watching Pierce The Veil perform. Their energy brought a smile to my face. Finally, it was time for Kellin to join Pierce The Veil on stage. “Give it up for my boy, Kellin Quinn!” Vic shouted into the microphone. Kellin kissed me before running on stage. Fans went crazy when Kellin went on. How did I get so lucky?

After “King For A Day” Kellin came back with the guys from Pierce in tow. “You did amazing, Love.” I said to Kellin as he picked me up and twirled me around. He set me down and I said “You guys were amazing as well.” Tony shyly smiled while the other three thanked me. “Let’s get something to eat!” Kellin said. He grabbed my hand and we started walking towards catering. When Kellin and I got our food we found the rest of the Sleeping With Sirens crew and sat with them. “Stephanie, what did you do today?” Gabe asked. I swallowed my pizza before saying “I watched Of Mice And Men perform. They were pretty brutal. I hung out with Pierce The Veil. We had lunch and hung out in their bus. Then, I spent most of the day with Kellin.” “I’m glad the guys in Pierce like you. They are chill.” Justin said. “They like her a little too much.” Kellin muttered under his breath. I turned to him and asked “What is that supposed to mean?” He rolled his eyes and said “Forget I even said anything.” I scoffed and asked “What did you guys do today?” “Oh, you know. We hung out with fans, went to a signing, and performed.” Gabe replied. “You guys did amazing by the way.” I smiled. I looked over at Kellin. He looked annoyed. I do not want to put up with this. I got up and threw my trash away.

I went to the tourbus real quick to gather my shampoo, conditioner, razor, and night clothes so I could take a quick shower on Pierce The Veil’s bus. I hurried over to their bus and knocked on the door. Vic opened the door and smiled. “I see you’re taking me up on my offer.” I smiled and he let me in. “Hey everyone.” I said shyly. Tony, Jaime, and Mike waved and continued to watch a movie. “Steph’s using our shower since the Sleeping With Sirens bus doesn't have one.” Vic told them. “That must suck!” said Jaime. I giggled and said “Yeah, it does. I had to bathe in baby wipes this morning because I was too hung over to wait in the shower line.” The boys laughed. “Well, you’re welcome to use ours anytime you want.” Mike replied. The boys nodded in agreement. “You guys are amazing.” I smiled.

After, I was finished with my shower I quickly combed my hair. That shower felt amazing, especially, after a long day of sweating. I walked over to where all the guys were sitting and said “Thank you so much for letting me use your shower. I really appreciate it.” “No problem, Girl.” Vic smiled. I couldn't help but notice Mike checking me out. Jaime must’ve noticed too because he looked at Mike in a weird way. I hugged them all before leaving.

Gabe and Justin were in the front playing the Xbox. They both looked up at me. “Where’s Kellin?” I asked. “In the bunk.” Gabe answered. I put my stuff away before climbing in the bunk with Kellin. He turned over to face me. His eyes were kind of puffy. Has he been crying? I brushed the hair out of his face and asked “What’s wrong, Boobear?” “I’m sorry, Babe. I don’t want to push you away.” He whispered. “Kellin, it’s fine. You’re not pushing me away. I’m not going anywhere.” I replied. He pulled me closer to him and kissed me. “I love you, Stephanie. I really do.” He said. I snuggled into his bare chest and replied “I love you, too.” “I’m sorry, Babe. I’m just not used to you hanging out with guys that aren't Josh.” He mumbled. I kissed his chest and said “Don’t be. I understand.” We laid there in silence for a couple minutes before Kellin said “You can still hang out with them. I just need to stop being jealous.” I laughed and said “I kinda like when you’re jealous. It’s cute.” He laughed and kissed the top of my head.

Kellin and I cuddled in the bunk and watched movies on the laptop until we fell asleep around midnight. I will never grow tired of falling asleep in his arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you like this chapter :)

Title Credit= If I'm James Dean, You're Audrey Hepburn- Sleeping With Sirens

Stephanie's Outfit
Sleepwear