Status: I'm finally working on Chapter 32!!!! Sorry for the long wait guys :/

How The Hell Did You Ever Pick Me?

She Is Kellin's Girl

It's been exactly two weeks since Warped Tour started. Today is the Las Cruces date. Over the past two weeks the guys and I in Pierce The Veil have gotten really close, particularly me and Mike. I’ve also befriended the guys in Breathe Carolina, Of Mice And Men, and BlessTheFall. When I’m not hanging with Kellin or the guys in Sleeping With Sirens, you can usually find me hanging with Pierce The Veil. These past two weeks I’ve partied almost every night. Kellin wasn’t joking when he told me Warped was like one big party.

“Are you almost done, Boo?” I asked Kellin as he was doing our daily ritual of rubbing sunscreen on me. “Almost…I just have to get your calves.” He replied. A minute passed before he said “Okay, Babe. You are good to go.” I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck. “Thank you so much, Love.” I said before I kissed him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and held me closer. “Anything for you.” He said. He returned the kiss and his lips lingered on mine. Our lips moved in sync to each other. I’m not sure how long we stood there making out but we were interrupted by Gabe popping his head into the bus and saying “Come on, Kellin! We’re going to be late for the interview.” I laughed and said “You better go, Rockstar.” He gave me one more kiss before heading out.

I sat on the couch watching tv for about fifteen minutes before I started to get bored. I would go watch some bands perform but I’ve seen everyone I wanted to see and plus it’s way too hot for me to stand in the heat. I wonder what the guys in Pierce are up to. I turned off the tv and started to head for Pierce The Veil’s bus. Their bus was only parked a few buses away from ours. When I reached their door I knocked and waited a couple seconds before Mike opened the door. A wide smile spread across his face. “What’s up, Steph?” he asked as he greeted me with a hug. “Nothing much. Kellin had to leave to go do an interview and I was wondering if you wanted to hang.” I replied. “Yeah…sure. Come in.” He said. I followed him and sat beside him on the couch.

The bus was totally empty. I bit my lip and asked “Where is everyone?” “I’m not sure.” He laughed. “Where were you during our set today?” He continued. I totally forgot that Pierce The Veil had an eleven thirty set today. I was too hung over to get up anyways. I laughed and said “Kellin let me sleep in because I was hung over. I didn’t wake up until twelve twenty.”

“So, what do you want to do?” he asked. I shrugged my shoulders and said “It doesn’t matter to me.” “Want to watch movies and get high?” he asked. I laughed and said “Is that even a question?” Mike stood up and went to where his bunk is for his stash. When I hang out with Pierce The Veil that’s usually what we end up doing. That or we end up doing something stupid while drunk resulting in one of us getting hurt. Yesterday, in Glendale, we created a ghetto slip n’ slide out of a blue tarp we found. It was fine until the heat evaporated the water which resulted in us getting really bad road burn. My legs still hurt. Kellin actually ended up getting the worst of it. His left arm is covered in road rash. Mike came back with his box and sat next to me. “Go pick a movie out while I roll this blunt, Hun.” I nodded and went over to their movie collection. Wait…did he just call me Hun? I looked at the DVD’s and picked out the new “A Nightmare On Elm Street”. Even though, Freddy Krueger scares the living shit out of me I still love his movies. I put the movie in the dvd player and sat next to Mike. He shut the curtains in the bus to “add effect”. I think he just wants me to get even more scared. We passed the blunt back and forth before playing the movie.

Mike looked over at me to see me covering my eyes during one of the scary parts. He laughed and asked “Why did you put a scary movie on if you’re just going to cover your eyes thru the whole thing?” I looked at him with bloodshot eyes and replied “Cuz I like this movie.” He grabbed the bottle of whiskey that was on the counter next to him and took a swig of it and handed it to me. I took a huge gulp before handing it back to him. We passed it back and forth a couple more times.

About thirty minutes into the movie the bus door opened and Vic, Jaime, Tony, and Kellin came in. “See I told you she would be here!” Jaime told Kellin. I got up and hugged Kellin. He kissed me on the forehead and asked “What’s up?” “Oh, nothing much. Just watching a movie with Mike.” I replied. Vic sat on the couch in between Jaime and Mike. Kellin sat next to Jaime and I sat on his lap. Tony pulled up a chair and sat beside the tv. We all watched the movie in silence until another scary part came on. I jumped and hid my face in Kellin’s chest. Kellin chuckled and said “I’ve got you, Baby Girl.” He tightened his grip on me. I looked up at Kellin and giggled “You’re my hero.” He kissed me and I turned my head to continue watching the movie. Mike got up suddenly and stormed out of the bus, slamming the door in the process. “What’s up with Mike?” Kellin asked. “I don’t know but I’m going to find out.” Vic said. He stood up and walked outside.

Mike’s P.O.V

I lit up a cigarette and took a drag. I’m not sure why seeing Kellin and Stephanie flirt bothers me so much. Usually I just try to ignore it, but this time it really got to me. I heard the bus door open and Vic walked out. “What’s up, Lil Bro?” Vic asked. “Nothing.” I answered him as I took another drag of my cigarette. Vic narrowed his eyes and asked “Does this have to do with, Steph?” “No, it fucking doesn’t.” I said a little too harshly. Vic shook his head and went back into the bus.

Stephanie and I have been hanging out a lot lately. We’ve been getting pretty close. She’s an amazing girl. She always has a smile on her face, her body is pretty fucking hott, and she’s a stoner girl. What more could a guy want. “What the fuck am I thinking?” I mumbled out loud to myself. It must be the weed and whiskey talking because she is Kellin’s girl. I took one last drag of my cig before heading to Breathe Carolina’s bus. I need another fucking drink.

Stephanie’s P.O.V

Kellin, Gabe, Justin, Jack, Jesse, and I went to catering at around six thirty after their set ended. “Are you partying tonight?” Jesse asked. “My liver is going to give out.” I groaned. Honestly, I feel like taking a day off from partying. I don’t know how these guys do it. Kellin looked at me and said “I can stay in with you tonight, if you want.” I shook my head and said “Naw it’s fine, Boo. Go have fun.” “Are you sure?” Kellin asked. “Mhm.” I smiled. He kissed me on the cheek before taking another bite of his chicken.

The guys left to go to Breathe Carolina’s bus for tonight’s party. Kellin told me they will be back by twelve when the buses start to head out. That means I have four and a half hours to kill. I sat on the couch and opened up my laptop. I uploaded a bunch of pictures to my Tumblr and Facebook. “Sleeping With Sirens and Pierce The Veil fans will love these.” I mumbled to myself. Since I started dating Kellin I haven’t really gotten any hate. Most of the fans like the fact that I make Kellin happy. I answered back about ten people and reblogged a few pictures. I got bored after a while so I changed into Kellin’s shirt and a pair of sleeping shorts and laid down in the bunk. I felt my phone vibrate. I reached over and saw that I have a text from Jaime.

“Why aren’t you here partying with us?” it read

“I decided to give my liver a break today :P” I replied

“You’re a party pooper :P haha” he texted back

“Sorry, Hime :o” I quickly typed out

“It’s fine, Doll Face. Have a good night! :)” he replied.

I smiled when I saw he called me “Doll Face”. A few nights ago, while buzzed, Vic and I started singing Yeah Boy And Doll Face randomly. We did a pretty amazing duet together. So, ever since then the guys randomly call me “Doll Face”. I actually really like that nickname.

I texted Josh and Emmie for a little bit before dozing off. I woke up to Kellin turning the overhead light on and trying to get in the bunk without waking me up. I turned to face him. He laid down next to me and slurred “I didn’t mean to wake you, Baby.” I can smell the alcohol on his breath. I smiled and said “It’s fine, Kells.” He wrapped his arm around me and pulled me closer. “Did you have fun?” I asked. “Mhm. But it would have been better if you were there.” He replied. “Awww.” I giggled and kissed him on his jawline. “You’re wearing my shirt. It looks sexy on you.” He stated. I bit my lip and asked “Oh, really now?” in the sexiest voice possibly. His hand started sliding down my waist until it stopped on the hem of my shorts. Our lips collided together instantly. I bit his lip which really turned him on. Our tongues fought for dominance and clothes started to come off.

Within a few seconds he was hovering over me completely naked. He started sucking on my neck and teasing me. “That’s not very nice.” I moaned. He chuckled and continued to tease me. “Just fuck me already!” I nearly screamed. He bit his lip and slowly eased into me. I moaned loudly when he was all the way in. He thrusted slowly at first but gradually quickened his pace. Every time he rammed into me I moaned. I raked my nails down his back when he hit a certain spot. At some points I had to bite his shoulder to keep from screaming. He kept moaning “You’re so fucking tight, Baby Girl.”

Kellin and I went at it for about half an hour. I didn’t want it to end, honestly. He’s the best I’ve ever had and I could never get enough of him. He kissed my forehead and said “You’re amazing, Babe. I love you.” I smiled and replied “I love you, too.” I snuggled into his bare chest before drifting to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey everyone! I hope you like this chapter :) Thank you for reading/subscribing/recommending! It really means a lot. Do you guys like the new layout? Special shout out to RoCk_PrInCeSs_PR for creating my banner! It's pretty amazing. I want to thank everyone for reading this fanfic :) I'm so happy you guys like it.

Stephanie's Outfit