Status: I'm finally working on Chapter 32!!!! Sorry for the long wait guys :/

How The Hell Did You Ever Pick Me?

I'll Hold You Close And Show You You're Not Broken

I woke up and reached over to where my cell was to check the time. Only six thirty? That means we won't be in San Antonio for another three hours. I carefully put my clothes back on and climbed out of the bunk, trying not to wake Kellin up. I grabbed a new change of clothes and went in the bathroom to change and put makeup on. I walked to the front of the bus and sat down on the couch. I plugged my ear buds into my phone to listen to music.

I felt the bus pull over so I looked up to see what was going on. Garrett, their tour manager, stood up and asked me "You have your license...right?" I nodded and said "Yeah...why?" "I'm so tired. I'm afraid I'm going to nod off and crash. Can you drive until we get to the venue? Everyone else is asleep." He responded. "I don't think I can." I replied. "It's only two and a half hours. It's not even that hard." he said. I reluctantly nodded and got up. Before sitting down in the driver’s seat I took out my ear buds and set it aside. "Thank you so much! I owe you one." he said before going to the bunk area. I started up the bus and carefully pulled back onto the highway. I can't believe I am doing this. I started out slow at first but as I started to get the feel of things I worked up to the speed limit. "This isn't too bad." I said to myself.

About half an hour into it Justin sat down in the seat next to me. “Holy fuck! I can’t believe you’re driving.” He shouted. “Yeah, Garrett asked me to do it because he was too tired.” I replied. Justin and I talked for about fifteen more minutes before he pointed out a truck driver on my left side staring at my tits. I looked at him disgusted. He then pointed at me and lifted up his shirt, basically telling me to flash him. Justin and I both flipped him off at the same time. Before I know it the truck driver was trying to drive us off the road. “What the fuck?” Justin yelled as I swerved the bus violently to the right. I heard a couple thumps coming from the back. They must have fallen out of their bunks. The driver was still coming towards us so I stomped on the breaks as hard as I could so the truck would pull ahead of us. I heard a couple more thumps as the guys in the back were falling. As soon as the truck driver was gone I pulled over to the side of the highway.

As soon as I got out of the driver’s seat Kellin appeared from behind the curtain. “What the fuck, Stephanie? Are you trying to kill us?” Kellin yelled at me. “It wasn’t my fault Kellin! Some crazy redneck fucking bus driver tried to run us off the road.” I yelled back. Justin got in between us. “Dude, it wasn’t her fault. I saw what happened.” Justin said trying to calm down Kellin. Garrett came to the front of the bus and said “Okay, everyone needs to get off the bus for a few minutes. I need to make sure the tires and trailer are okay.”

All of us got off the bus and walked over to the grass. Two other bus’ were parked behind us . They probably saw what happened and wanted to make sure we were fine. As soon as Kellin walked over to me it turned into a yelling match all over again. I can’t believe he is pissed at me. If I didn’t swerve he would have rammed into us. I turned my face away from Kellin so he couldn’t see the tears forming. When I looked over I saw Gabe, Jesse, Justin, Jack, the guys from Pierce The Veil, and Breathe Carolina standing about fifteen feet away watching us argue. I looked back at Kellin as a tear slid down my cheek. His face softened and he took my hand in his. “I’m sorry, Stephanie. I didn’t mean to yell at you. I’m just hung over and I didn’t like being thrown out of my bunk.” He said apologetically. “Everyone get back on the bus!” Garrett called. I yanked my hand out of Kellin’s and ran to the bus. Garrett ended up making me drive the rest of the way to the venue. At least, he wasn’t blaming me. As soon as we got to San Antonio I walked off the bus. I made sure to ignore Kellin. It wasn’t my fault that truck driver was a lune.

I went to catering, for lunch, by myself. I sat farthest away from everyone. About midway into my meal Mike came over and sat across from me. “What’s wrong, Doll Face?” he smiled at me. “Kellin’s a fucking asshole.” I mumbled. He laughed and said “Yeah, Justin filled me in on what happened. I’m sorry. You didn’t deserve that.” I looked up at him and smiled. “Tony and I saw it happen. We thought your bus was going to flip.” He continued. We sat there eating in silence for a couple minutes before he asked “What are you doing for the rest of the day?” “Ignoring Kellin.” I replied. We both burst out laughing. “If you want you can chill with me and the guys.” He offered. I took a sip of my Monster and said “Well, I don’t want to be a burden.” He chuckled and said “You’re not a burden. The guys like having you around. You’re cool shit.” I smiled and said “Okay.” He nodded to where Vic, Casey, Jaime, and Tony were sitting and said “Let’s go sit over there.” I grabbed my lunch and sat next to Mike whom was sitting next to Vic.

After lunch, the boys left me on their tour bus with Casey for about an hour ,because they had to do a signing. He was pretty cool. We basically played COD the whole time. “We’re back Caveman and Doll Face!” Jaime called out. Vic sat on my lap and said “I’m tired! We have about three and a half hours until our set.” “Awww poor Baby.” I said as I wrapped my arms around his waist and rested my head on his back. Vic sat on my lap for a few more minutes before going to take a nap. Jaime, Tony, and Casey decided to go and hang out with Of Mice And Men, which left Mike and I alone on the couch. I looked at my phone to see I had a text from Kellin.

“Babe, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to yell at you. Please, don’t be mad at me. I love you.” It read.

I sighed and shook my head. He may not realize it but he really hurt my feelings. I hate being yelled at, especially, in front of everyone. Mike cleared his throat before saying “You know, your smile is beautiful. You shouldn’t frown.” I blushed and smiled at him. Wow, am I actually blushing at something Mike said? “Thank you, Mikey.” I replied, still smiling. “Do you guys fight like that a lot?” he asked. I shook my head and replied “No, never like that. Yeah, we’ve had small disagreements. He’s never yelled at me.” Just thinking about the fight makes me tear up. I know he said he’s sorry. But, that doesn’t change the fact that he yelled in my face. Mike suddenly pulled me closer and held me. I wiped the tears away before wrapping my arms around him. I cried into his shoulder. “Please, don’t cry. He’s a dick for doing that.” He whispered in my ear and held me tighter. I stopped crying after a minute or two. I pulled away from him and he wiped the stray tears off my cheek. I smiled and said “I’m so sorry. I hate crying in front of people. I’m so just so tired and hurt.” “It’s fine, Doll.” He smiled at me. He rubbed his thumb under both my eyes to clean up my makeup. “You can take a nap in my bunk if you want.” He offered. For some reason a part of me so badly wanted him to hold me like he did when I was crying. I know it’s horrible because I have Kellin. But, I just yearn for Mike to hold me right now. I nodded and stood up. I bit my lip and asked “Can you come with me?”

Mike laid down in his bunk first and waited with open arms for me to join him. I climbed into his bunk and laid down facing him. He wrapped his arms tightly around me and rested his chin on my head. Lying in his arms felt so right, but so wrong at the same time. I can’t explain it. I listened to Mike’s racing heart as I fell asleep.

“Woah woah woah! What have we got here?” I heard Jaime’s voice yell jokingly. I quickly opened my eyes to see Jaime, Vic, and Tony standing right in front of Mike’s bunk. “What the fuck guys? The curtain was closed for a reason!” Mike replied. I sat up and said “We weren’t doing anything. We were just sleeping.” Vic chuckled and said “Don’t forget cuddling.” “Mike sat up too and said “I was comforting her.” “With your dick?” Tony chimed in. “No!” Mike and I both shouted at the same time. The three of them bursted out in laughter. Vic, Tony, and Jaime started walking to the front when Vic said “We are on in half an hour! Let’s go.”

I walked with the guys to their stage. The whole time Vic, Jaime, and Tony kept harassing Mike and I, but we both took it like champs. I saw Kellin about fifty feet away. “Please, don’t tell him.” I pleaded. Tony wrapped his arm around my shoulders and said “Don’t worry. We’re not dicks.” I sat down in a chair as the guys approached Kellin. I’m not as mad as I was before, but if Kellin wants to talk to me he can approach me first. I watched as Kellin did the warm up chant with Pierce The Veil. Every so often he would look over at me and smile.

I watched from the sidelines as Pierce The Veil ran onto the stage. The crowd went wild. About half way into their first song I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. Kellin rested his head on my shoulder and said into my ear “I’m sorry. I love you.” I turned around and looked into his gorgeous eyes. I smiled and said “I love you, too.” I snaked my arms around his neck and wrapped my legs around his waist. We kissed each other passionately. In between kisses he said “I promise I will never ever ever do that again.”

Mike’s P.O.V

I looked over to where Stephanie was standing just in time to see her jump into Kellin’s arms. You have got to be fucking kidding me. I broke a drum stick and quickly grabbed a new one. This shouldn’t bug me as much as it does. Tony looked back at me and raised his eyebrows. I shouldn't think about this right now. I’m performing.

As soon as our set was done, the guys and I went back to the tour bus. Stephanie left with Kellin to do god knows what. After, we all took showers; everyone else went to catering, except me. I really don’t feel like eating. I’m still confused as to fucking why I’m jealous when I see Kellin and Steph together. Could it be that I actually like her? Fuck! I’m Mikey Whiskey Hands. This can't be happening.

I was a third of the way thru a bottle of Jack when the guys came back with Steph behind them. She smiled at me and walked into the bathroom. Vic sat down beside me and asked “How come you didn’t eat with us?” “I’m not hungry.” I replied before taking another sip of whiskey. The guys and I sat around playing video games for about fifteen minutes before Steph came out of the bathroom. I looked her up and down. She smiled and said “Thank you again for letting me use your shower.” Jaime chuckled and said “You really don’t need to thank us every day.” She giggled and hugged Vic, Jaime, and Tony. I was last. When she wrapped her arms around me she whispered in my ear “Thank you for what you did today, Mikey. It means a lot.” I smiled and hugged her back tightly. Before she walked out the door, Tony called out “So, I guess you’re not partying tonight…huh?” She looked back and said “No, Kellin and I are having a movie night.” “Awww…that’s too bad.” Tony replied. “You kids have fun. But, remember to use protection!” Vic laughed. She giggled and said “Okay, Dad.” I rolled my eyes and took another swig of whiskey. The only girl that I may have feelings for is taken. Fuck my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, I want to know are you guys Team Kellin or Team Mike? I hope you like this chapter! I worked pretty hard on it. I got writer's block halfway thru it but I pulled through it haha.

Title Credit= You Kill Me (In A Good Way)- Sleeping With Sirens

Stephanie's Outfit She Wore That Day