Status: I'm finally working on Chapter 32!!!! Sorry for the long wait guys :/

How The Hell Did You Ever Pick Me?

Maybe Not Anytime Soon, But One Day I Will Make Her My Wife.

Kellin’s P.O.V

I opened my eyes and saw Stephanie still fast asleep. I sat up to take in her features. She looks so innocent in her sleep. Stephanie’s face is deep red. I sighed. She’s going to wake up to a really bad sunburn. I wish she didn’t storm off the bus yesterday without letting me put sunblock on her. I shouldn’t have overreacted yesterday. Seeing her cry made me feel like shit. I don’t deserve her. I’m such a dick to her at times but she takes it with stride. She’s both beautiful on the inside and out. She’s what keeps my feet on solid ground. She’s the reason I go to sleep every night with a smile on my face. Just the thought of losing her makes it hard to breathe. There’s no doubt this girl is the one for me. Maybe not anytime soon, but one day I will make her my wife.

Stephanie’s P.O.V

As soon as I woke up I instantly felt a burning sensation on my arms, legs, and face. I tried to sit up. I suddenly felt very weak and stiff. I slid the covers off of me to find my legs were a deep red. I looked at my arms to see the same. I don’t want to think about what my face looks like. Great, I fucking have the sunburn from hell. I should’ve put sunscreen on yesterday. This is not the first time this has happened to me; this also happened a couple years ago when my family and I went on a vacation to Miami. Well, I know what I’m going to be doing today; laying here. I groaned and Kellin peaked his head in and cooed “Awww Babe. You look terrible.” “I have nasty sunburn.” I replied. “I’ll take care of you, Babe.” I smiled and said “Thank you, Kells. I love you.” He smiled back and said “No problem. I love you too.”

Kellin ended up rubbing lotion on me about five times before leaving with the band to do a signing and a couple interviews. He left me with the laptop to keep me entertained and a bag full of food and water to keep me nourished. What would I do without him?

After watching a couple episodes of Family Guy I logged onto Facebook and talked to a couple people. “Stephanie?” I heard Vic call from the front of the bus. “I’m in my bunk.” I shouted. I heard footsteps before Vic and Eric from BlessTheFall appeared. As soon as they saw me they burst out laughing. I set the laptop aside and said “It’s not funny you guys.” “Kellin told us about what happened but we didn’t think you would be this red!” Eric laughed. A smile crept across my face and I replied “Okay, so did you guys come here to laugh at me?” Vic and Eric sat down on the bunk across from me. “No, we actually came here to give you a couple things.” Vic replied. Eric handed me a bottle of Aloe Vera and said “I thought you might need this. Since I’m a ginger I get sunburned badly too and this stuff helps.” I smiled at him and said “Thanks, Eric.” I set the Aloe Vera down beside me as Vic handed me a bottle of orange juice. “I found this leftover from the party last night in our fridge. Vitamin C is good for when you get sunburn.” I smiled at Vic and thanked him. Vic and Eric stayed for about fifteen minutes before leaving. Since I couldn’t hug them without being in pain we had to settle for fist bumps. I opened the bottle of orange juice and sipped on it. That was so nice of Vic and Eric to stop over.

I watched a couple music videos before I heard someone enter the bus. Gabe appeared beside the bunk a few seconds later. He sat down in his bunk across from me. He placed his head on his knees and then looked up at me. “Stephanie, I need someone to talk to. Can I vent to you?” he asked as his voice cracked. I slowly sat up and said “Of course, Gabe. What’s wrong?” “It’s Joclyn. She fucking cheated on me, Steph. I did everything for that girl. I gave her a place to live. I buy her everything she wants. And then she has the nerve to call me and tell me that it’s over and that she cheated on me the whole time. What did I do wrong?” He said with tears running down his cheek. I scooted closer to the edge of the bunk so I could grab his hand. “Gabe, you did absolutely nothing wrong. She’s in the wrong. You gave her everything and she gave you nothing in return. You’re a sweet guy and you deserve the most amazing girl, okay? Don’t let her get you down.” Gabe and I sat and talked for about half an hour before the rest of the guys came back. Before he left to go up front he turned around and said “Thank you, Steph. I needed someone to talk to and I can’t exactly vent to the guys.” “Anytime Gabe. “ I smiled.

Kellin applied the Aloe Vera and laid down with me in the bunk. We ate a late lunch while awkwardly cuddling and watching American Dad before he had to leave to play the set. About ten minutes after Kellin left I got a text from Mike.

“What’s up?” It read

“Lying in bed. Bored :(“ I replied

“Mind if I come hang for a few?” he responded.

“Not at all.” I texted back.

Within a few minutes I heard footsteps walking up the bus stairs and towards the bunk. He stood on the side of the bunk and smiled at me. I crossed my arms and said “Please don’t laugh about how hideous I look.” He sat down in the bunk across from me and shook his head. “You don’t look hideous. You’re still beautiful…even though you’re as red as a lobster.” I laughed and said “You’re so lucky you tan instead of burn.” He laughed and said “Yeah, it’s good to be Mexican.”

Mike’s P.O.V

She giggled at my Mexican joke. Fuck, even when she’s sunburned she still looks good. “Want to play the question game?” she randomly asked me. “You know…so we can get to know each other a little more.” She continued. “Sure.” I smiled. “You go first.” She replied.

“Well, for starters, how old are you?” I asked.

She smiled and said “How old do you think I am?”

“19 or 20?” I shrugged

She giggled and said “Nope. I’m 18, but I turn 19 in August.”

“Damn, Kellin likes them young.” I joked. And apparently so do I.

“When did you first start drumming?” she asked

“Freshman year.” I answered

Stephanie and I went back and forth for about forty minutes. I left before Kellin came back. I have a feeling Kellin doesn’t trust me being alone with her, and I’m not about to get her in trouble if Kellin did walk in on the two of us chilling.

Not too long after I left, I had to do a signing. All I could think about was the time I spent with her today. I found out a lot of things about her. Her favorite colors are red, black, and white. She’s scared of clowns and snakes. Her natural hair color is actually bleach blonde, but she’s been dying her hair black since eighth grade. She works for her dad whom owns a security company; which has offices all over the U.S. Tacos, fried chicken, and French fries are her favorite foods. She’s always wanted to learn how to play the drums.

She has a thing for piercings and tattoos. As if, I couldn’t tell by her lip, septum, Monroe, and tongue piercing. I already knew about the tattoo of an anchor on her foot, but she also showed me the hidden ones she had. The star on her right hip that she got when she was only thirteen, the trail of stars going up her entire left side starting at her hip bone and stopping on the side of her boob (which she didn’t let me see, but told me about), the feather on her right ribcage that says “Sometimes You Gotta Fall Before You Fly” (a tattoo she got a couple months back), and my personal favorite was the “Forget Regret” tattoo she has on the back of her neck.

She first started listening to my band her freshman year of High School. But, what struck me the most was when she told me that even back when she first started listening to us, she thought I was the cutest one. I didn’t even ask her; she just told me. This makes me think that maybe there is hope for me. Who knew I would start to like a little eighteen year old? Because I sure as hell didn’t.
“What was up with you at the signing, Dude?” Vic asked me as were walking back to our bus. I smiled to myself and said “Just thinking.” “I could see that.” Vic replied.

Once we all got back to the bus, we all sat around and played FIFA. “Did you visit, Steph?” Jaime asked Vic. As soon as I heard her name I started eavesdropping. Vic laughed and said “Yeah, I did. Eric and I brought her over Aloe Vera and orange juice. You should’ve seen how red she was.” Jaime and Tony laughed. “Maybe we should visit her.” Tony suggested looking over to Jaime and I. “Since we have the next two days off, we are staying at a hotel tonight and tomorrow night. We can drop by her room when we get there.” Jaime suggested.

Stephanie’s P.O.V

At around ten the tour bus arrived at the hotel we’ll be staying at for the next two days. Kellin helped me out of the bunk. I carefully grabbed my bags and followed everyone off the bus. I recognized Of Mice And Men’s, Chelsea Grin’s, All Time Low’s, BlessTheFall’s, and Pierce The Veil’s bus already parked. Garrett handed us the cards to the room. Kellin, Justin, Jesse, and I will be sharing a room. Gabe, Jack, Garrett, and a crew member will be sharing the other. Garrett handed the merch guy and two other crew members the cards to the last room. Kellin waited behind for me since I had to walk slower than everyone else.

Once we got to our room Justin and Jesse declared they get the bed next to the window. Kellin and I didn’t care anyways. I set my bags down and sat on the edge of the bed. “Are you feeling better, Baby?” Kellin asked. I nodded and said “Actually, I am. I think tomorrow I’ll be able to walk around.” Kellin smiled and said “Good, because we’re going on a date tomorrow.” I smiled. Kellin laid down and I did the same. Kellin covered us with the blankets and I cuddled up to him. “Jesse and I are going down the hall to party.” Justin said before him and Jesse left the room. “Looks like we have the room all to ourselves.” Kellin said seductively. I smirked and asked “What do you want to do, Boo?” “Oh, you know.” Kellin said before carefully climbing on top of me. He crushed his lips to mine. I flipped us over so I was on top. I started nibbling on Kellin’s neck. I trailed kisses all the way to his lips. He deepened the kiss and slid his tongue along my lips. His hand traveled under my shirt. He grabbed my breast and gave it a tight squeeze. He was about to take my shirt off when a loud knock interrupted us. Kellin groaned before sliding me off of him. I laid down as he walked over to the door.

Kellin talked to whoever was on the other side of the door for a couple minutes before opening the door wider and letting them in. Tony, Jaime, Vic, and Mike walked in. I sat up as they walked over. I moved my feet and gestured for them to sit down. “You’re looking better.” Vic smiled. “I feel better.” I giggled. “We decided to visit you before heading to the party.” Jaime smiled. “I suggested it.” Tony said. I laughed and said “Thank you, guys. I should be a lot better tomorrow.” Kellin sat indian style next to me and wrapped his arm around my waist.

Vic, Mike, Tony, and Jaime stayed for about fifteen minutes before getting up to leave. As they were walking out Vic turned around and asked Kellin “Are you going to the party?” Kellin looked at me and said “No, I’m staying here with Steph.” “You can go if you want to, Boo.” I said. After, a couple minutes of going back and forth I convinced Kellin to go have fun. Kellin kissed me before getting up and leaving the room with Vic. Truth is, I really didn’t want him to go but I felt as if I was holding him back from having fun.

I took a shower before lying down. I looked at my phone. Kellin has been gone for three hours. He said he’d only stay for two. I sighed and turned on the tv. I watched Robot Chicken before falling asleep.

I awoke to the sound of the door being flung open. I turned on the bedside light and saw Jesse and Justin stumble in. “You should’ve come! The party was fucking crazy.” Jesse slurred. I laughed and asked “Where’s Kellin?” “I don’t know. I think he’s still doing shots.” Jesse slurred as he flopped down on his bed. Justin stumbled and laid down on his side of the bed. I looked at my phone to see it was four thirty in the morning. I can’t believe they are still partying. I turned off the light and went back to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know this chapter kind of sucks, but it's a filler. There is going to be a little drama within the next couple Chapters. I have a question...who is going or has went to the Collide With The Sky Tour? I'm going to the one in Atlanta, this Friday, and I am so pumped :)