Status: I'm finally working on Chapter 32!!!! Sorry for the long wait guys :/

How The Hell Did You Ever Pick Me?

When In Front Of You, I Feel Invincible

I woke up and immediately looked over to see if Kellin was back. I smiled as I saw matted hair clinging to his face. I checked my cell for the time. I can’t believe I slept until eleven thirty! I haven’t gotten this much sleep since the tour started. I carefully climbed out of bed so I didn’t wake up Kellin. I grabbed a change of clothes and went to the bathroom to get dressed. After I got dressed I looked at myself in the full length mirror. I look so red, but not as red as I did yesterday. I rubbed Aloe Vera on before doing my make-up and hair. I’m excited to see what Kellin has in store for us today.

I walked out to see Kellin sitting up in bed. He looked up at me and smiled. “You look gorgeous.” He said. I blushed and said “Thank you.” He knows I was self-conscience about my ugly sunburn, but he knows exactly what to say to make me feel better about my appearance. I walked over and sat on my side of the bed. “So, how are you feeling?” I asked him. “I didn’t drink that much. I feel fine.” He replied. He leaned over and kissed me on the cheek. “Are you excited about today?” he continued. I nodded and said “Yeah, I’m excited to spend the whole day with you.”

Kellin and I left the hotel about an hour later. We walked hand in hand down the streets of Houston. Today is going to be amazing…I can feel it. We stopped at a diner for lunch. “What are you getting, Babe?” he asked as he placed his menu on the table. “Probably a burger and fries. I love diner food.”

We ended up ordering the same thing. “What are our plans for today?” I asked as I sipped on my Pepsi. “I was thinking about spoiling my girl.” He winked at me. “You really don’t have to, Kells.” I replied. “I want to. It’s kinda like a “thank you” for putting up with me on this tour.” He smiled. He reached across the table and held my hand. “Stephanie, I love you. Thank you for coming on Warped Tour with me, even though we really don’t get to spend much time together.” He said, looking into my eyes. I smiled and said “I love you too, Kell. You don’t have to thank me. I’m having so much fun.”

Kellin’s P.O.V

I stared at Steph from across the table. She’s looking a lot better than she did yesterday. I’m glad; I hated seeing her lie in bed all day. She smiled at me and I couldn’t help but smile back. Her smile is contagious. I’m going to make today perfect. I know being on a cramped tour bus has taken a toll on the both of us. Between the signings, the interviews, and performing we barely get to see each other. I wonder what she does when I’m busy. I know she’s become close with the guys in Pierce, which is great, but I don’t trust Mike. Something about him makes me want to keep Stephanie close to me. I’ve never mentioned it to Steph because I don’t want to cause a fight.

We finished lunch and continued on with our adventure thru Houston. She stopped me in front of Zumiez; her favorite store. “Can we go in?” she smiled up at me. “Of course, Babe.” I replied and kissed her. As soon as we both walked in a couple girls ran up to me and asked for autographs and pictures. I smiled at them and took a couple pictures and signed pieces of paper the girls handed me. I looked beside me to see Stephanie was gone. I looked around and found her looking through a clothing rack. “Is that your girlfriend?” one of the girls asked. “Yeah.” I answered as politely as possible. “How old is she?” the other one asked. “Old enough.” I replied. I hate when fans try to get personal. I know they don’t necessarily mean to, but it still irritates me. “Are we old enough?” the fan that asked about Steph’s age asked. These girls look fifteen. Jailbait to the extreme. And even if they were old enough I still wouldn’t; I don’t go for the “Scene” type. “Ummm…maybe in a few years.” I replied and quickly brushed past them to go see what Stephanie was up to.

I ended up buying Stephanie a few shirts, three pairs of shorts, a snapback, and a new pair of shoes. I insisted on buying it for her. Not many girls can pull a snapback off, but damn she looked hott in it. We wandered the streets and stopped for ice cream. We ended back at the hotel at five. Vic was in the lobby and casually walked up to us. “Hey guys! What’s up?” he asked. “Steph and I are just coming back from spending the day together. I took her shopping and we ate.” I replied. Stephanie smiled up at me and wrapped her arms around mine. “Cool cool. Are you guys going to the club tonight?” Vic asked. “Can’t, Bro. I’m taking my lady out to dinner.” I smiled. Stephanie giggled and kissed my cheek. Vic and I talked for a little while longer before Stephanie and I headed back to our room.

Stephanie’s P.O.V

Today has been amazing so far. I’m on cloud nine. I’m so excited to have dinner with Kellin. He told me he’s taking me to a nice restaurant. I changed into something nice before stepping out of the bathroom to have Kellin’s approval. A smile spread across his face as he looked me up and down. “Damn, Babe. You look beautiful.” I giggled and kissed him on the cheek. “I called for a taxi and it will be here in ten minutes.” He stated before kissing me on the lips.

Kellin and I made it to the restaurant about half an hour later. It’s a beautiful Italian restaurant. I ordered lasagna. It’s my favorite Italian dish. While waiting for our food to come, Kellin cleared his throat and asked “Stephanie, do you ever think about getting married.” Wow, this was unexpected. “I have, but not this young.” I replied awkwardly. “I know! I was just asking because I’ve thought about it too, and well you look stunning in a wedding dress.” He replied. I looked down and blushed “You’d marry me?” I asked, surprised. He smiled and said “Well, I don’t see myself being with anyone else.” I can feel the butterflies in my stomach. A year ago I never would have guessed I would be with Kellin; let alone have him wanting to marry me.

I couldn’t stop smiling the rest of the night. Dinner was perfect. Kellin carried me bridal style into our hotel room. He gently set me down on the bed and climbed on top of me. He crushed his lips against mine. I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled him closer to me. He started running his hand up my thigh. He stopped at the hem of my thong. I felt him smile as he kissed me. He pulled them down and started messaging my clit. I moaned in his ear which sent him over the edge. He took off my dress as I worked on pulling down his skinny jeans. He hovered above me and stared down at my naked body. “God damn, I am a lucky man.” He mumbled before ripping off his shirt.

I put on a pair of shorts and one of Kellin’s shirts after we were done making love. I cuddled up to him and he wrapped his arm around me. “I love you.” He whispered and kissed my forehead. “I love you too, Boo.” I replied. We had the most passionate sex ever tonight. I now know what people mean when they call it “making love”, because we definitely did just that. Today was the perfect day. I can’t think of how it could have gone any better. I have the perfect life and the perfect man. What more could a girl want?

Too bad I didn’t know at the time that this would be the last day Kellin and I will be this happy for a long time.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, I updated again! I really like this chapter, I really hope you guys like it too :) Thank you so much for the recommendations/subscriptions/comments! You guys are amazing. I'm already working on Chapter 17 and it should be up within the next day.

Title Credit= Little Bit Of Truth- You Me At Six

Stephanie's Outfit

Stephanie's Dinner Outfit