Status: I'm finally working on Chapter 32!!!! Sorry for the long wait guys :/

How The Hell Did You Ever Pick Me?

And I Don't Know How Imma Manage, If One Day You Just Up And Leave

I woke up hangover free. It’s a good thing I drank water and took a couple aspirins before passing out. I walked to the front room where everyone was. “Good morning, everyone!” I said. I wrapped my arms around Kellin’s waist while he was busy making waffles. “Hey, Babe.” Kellin said while placing a waffle on a plate and handing it to me. I grabbed a fork and poured syrup on it before sitting down next to Gabe. Kellin finished up making waffles for everyone before sitting next to me.

I finished my breakfast and threw out the plate. “So, what are the plans for today?” I asked Kellin. “We have to do a signing and acoustic performance across town and after that an interview.” Kellin replied before taking another bite of his waffle. I was hoping Kellin was going to have a day off today, but apparently not. “Oh.” I replied while looking down so he couldn’t see the look of disappointment on my face. “You can hang out with the guys in Pierce while Kellin’s gone. They only have a couple interviews to do.” Gabe smiled at me. I love hanging out with them, but I hope it’s not too awkward hanging around Mike. I can’t believe we both have feelings for each other. “Or you can stay on the bus and have alone time for once.” Kellin mumbled.

“Ummm…what is that supposed to mean?” I asked. Oh boy, here comes another fucking argument. And to think we haven’t argued in two days. Kellin looked at me and said “It means that maybe your boyfriend doesn’t like you hanging around with them all the time.” Kellin sneered. “Do you not fucking trust me or something, Kellin?” All of a sudden the guilty feelings from yesterday came flooding back. He has a reason not to trust me, but he doesn’t know it. “Oh god, they are fighting again. I’m outta here.” Jack said and left the room. Jesse, Gabe, and Justin followed him. “Have you ever thought for maybe a second that it makes me jealous that whenever I’m not around you hang out with those four fuckers? I don’t know what you do with them when I’m not around. I’m not even sure why they always invite you over to their bus all the time. For all I know you could be sleeping with every single one of them!” he yelled. That last sentence really hurt me. He knows I’m not like that. Tears quickly filled my eyes. “You know I’m not fucking like that Kellin. I’m sorry…okay? But, you’re gone a lot and I get lonely. I’m fucking sorry. You shouldn’t have asked me go on tour with you.” I replied. Tears finally escaped from my eyes. I turned around and made my way to the bunk.

I closed the curtain and laid in the fetal position, crying. He hangs out with girls and I don’t get mad at him. He hangs out with Jenna from Tonight Alive all the time, but I never bitch about it. I cried for about five more minutes before Gabe opened the curtain. “Hey Sweetie. I’m sorry about what happened back there.” I wiped away the tears and replied “It’s not your fault.” He looked down and said “Yeah it is. I brought Pierce The Veil up.” “Don’t worry about it.” I mumbled. “After Warped the fights will stop. He doesn’t mean to be such a dick. It’s just stressful on all of us. He really loves you…you know that right?” Gabe whispered to me. I nodded and said “Yeah, I know.” Gabe smiled at me before closing the curtain and walking away.

I didn’t know Kellin felt that way about me hanging with them. I didn’t mean to make him jealous. The worst part is, he has a reason not to trust me. I can’t believe I cheated on him with Mike. It’s just that Mike doesn’t make me cry. Vic, Tony, Jaime, and especially Mike do whatever they can to cheer me up whenever Kellin and I argue.

I continued to cry for a few more minutes before Kellin opened the curtain. “Ummm…the guys and I have to get going. I’m sorry for what I did back there. I’m a dick.” Kellin said sincerely. I sat up and mumbled “It’s fine.” He sighed and replied “No it’s not. After this tour, I’m going to make it up to you. Okay?” I nodded. “I love you, Babe.” He continued. “Love you too.” I said and attempted to smile. He kissed me before heading out.

I went to the bathroom and did my hair and makeup. I decided to wear sweatpants and a cami. I don’t feel like dressing up today. I sat in the lounge for about half an hour before I started to get bored. I grabbed a beer from the fridge and sat on the front steps of the bus.

I sipped on my beer as I thought of Mike. I wonder if Mike actually likes me. He could just be using me. After all, he is “MikeyWhiskeyHands”. I listened to his rap side project and it’s basically all about fucking bitches and smoking weed. Who am I kidding? Of course he’s using me. He probably only sees me for my ass and boobs, but I don’t even look like the typical girl that he’d go for. He surely likes the girls that look like super models and dress like strippers. But then again, I am dating Kellin. That has to mean something…right? Kellin can have any girl but he chose me, the girl with facial piercings, tattoos, skinny jeans, and amazing music taste. I laughed quietly to myself at the last part.

I finished my beer and went inside and grabbed another. As I was making my way outside, I saw Tony approaching the bus. “Hey.” He smiled at me. “Hey, Tone. What’s up?” I asked as I sipped on my beer. He shrugged and said “Nothing much. I was just seeing if you and Kellin wanted to hang. Vic, Mike, and Jaime left a few minutes ago to do a couple interviews.” I stepped down off the bus and replied “Kellin and the boys left for the day.” He looked down and said “Oh, well do you want to hang?” I smiled and said “Sure.”

Tony and I walked together back to his bus. He opened the door and signaled me to go in. I sat on the couch and he sat next to me. “So, what’s wrong? You look sad and plus you’re drinking at eleven in the morning.” He said, looking over at me. I shrugged my shoulders and sighed “Kellin and I got into another argument.” “He shouldn’t treat you like shit all the time.” Tony said quietly. I nodded and looked down. “So, what happened between you and Mike yesterday?” Tony continued. “I’d rather not say.” I replied and took a big gulp of beer. “Did he hurt your feelings?” Tony asked. I shook my head. “Did he piss you off?” Tony asked and I shook my head again. Tony gulped and asked “Did he finally make a move on you?” I snapped my head up and looked at Tony with questioning eyes. “What…what do you mean, Tone?” I stammered. He smiled and said “We all know Mike likes you. We’ve all been waiting for him to make a move on you.” “He really likes me?” I asked. “Yeah, he talks about you all the time. And not to mention you two are always cuddling or something.” He replied. I blushed and looked down. “So did he make a move?” Tony asked. “I really don’t wanna talk about it.” I sighed. Tony nodded and replied “I understand.”

Tony and I smoked a blunt and took a few shots of Vodka before walking to get lunch together. We walked down the streets of Hartford with our arms linked together. “Where are we going to eat?” I giggled, feeling slightly tipsy. “Where ever you want to, Miss Lady.” Tony smirked at me. When Tony drinks, he tends to flirt. I don’t mind. I think it’s cute. We saw Chili’s and decided to eat there. He opened the door for me and followed me in. We both ordered salads. Tony’s a vegetarian and I would feel weird if I ordered meat. “Did that hurt?’’ Tony asked me randomly. “Did what hurt?” I replied. “Your septum piercing.” He replied. I laughed and said “Nope. I take piercings and tattoos like a champ.” “You’re more of a man than I am then.” He laughed. Tony and I conversed about our tattoos until a couple girls walked up to us.

“Omg! You’re Tony Perry!” one of them squealed. He awkwardly smiled and said “Yes, I am.” “Can we take a picture with you?” the other one with blue hair asked. Tony sighed and said “Sure.” They handed me the camera and took turns taking a picture with him. When he sat back down, the one with blue hair asked “Is this your girlfriend?” He nearly choked on his drink and said “No…this is Kellin’s girlfriend.” They looked at me weirdly before walking away. “They are going to think I’m cheating on Kellin with you.” I laughed. “Great, just another reason for my girlfriend to yell at me.” He sighed. “You have a girlfriend?” I asked. He nodded and said “Yep. Her name’s Stephanie too. We’ve been dating for almost four years. You’d love her…she’s great.”

Tony and I sat in Chili’s for about an hour. We ordered a couple rounds of shots before leaving. “We should hangout more often.” I said, looking up at Tony. “Definitely. You’re really chill.” He smiled at me. We walked down the street to where the buses are parked while holding hands. We are holding hands, but we don’t mean it that way. He’s more like my best friend.

When we got back to the bus Tony and I watched Star Wars and smoked a blunt. I’m so happy Tony likes Star Wars; now I have somebody to watch it with. I laid my head on his shoulder and played with his Padawan braid. “You know, I used to have a Padwan braid in high school.” I stated. Tony smiled and said “Really? Why’d you take it out?” I shrugged my shoulders and replied “I dunno. I just randomly took it out one day and never bothered to re-do it.” A few minutes later Jaime, Vic, and Mike burst thru the door. “Stephanie!” Jaime yelled and ran over to me. I hugged him. “You smell like booze and weed, Doll Face.” Jaime laughed. “Steph and I have been smoking and drinking.” Tony smiled. Vic grabbed a bottle of whiskey and said “Who wants some?”

We all passed around the bottle of Jack and sat around watching Star Wars. When we were tired of Star Wars, Vic plugged in his phone and started playing music. Mike rolled a blunt and we started to pass it around. At this point, I am feeling good. Between the weed and alcohol, I don’t give a fuck about what happened between Kellin and I earlier. Mike’s song “Get Your Mind Right” started playing. Jaime got up and pulled me to my feet. We started grinding. Everyone is laughing and having a good time. Mike walked up and asked Jaime “Mind if I steal her away from you?” Jaime smiled and sat down. Mike grabbed me by my hips and I started grinding up against him. At this point in time, I don’t give a fuck. Kellin really pissed me off and I just want to have fun. After a couple songs I sat down next to Tony and Vic and took another swig of whiskey.

About an hour later, Kellin stomped onto the bus holding a bottle of vodka. “What the fuck?” he slurred. He took another swig and continued “I knew you’d be here.” “Kellin, you’re fucking hammered.” I stated. He grabbed my arm and dragged me out of the bus. As soon as we were outside he let go of me and yelled “You’re a fucking whore. I knew that as soon as I left you’d be right back on that bus.” All of a sudden I felt sober. “Tony...Tony actually came over and wanted to hang. I wasn’t going to.” I stammered. He backed me up against Pierce The Veil’s bus and took another swig of vodka. I looked over to see the guys peeking out from the bus door. I feel so embarrassed that they have to see this. “I told you how I fucking felt, Steph.” Kellin slurred. I started crying and pleaded “Please just stop. You’re drunk and yelling at me.” “Well, maybe if you weren’t whoring around I wouldn’t be.” He sneered. “Hey, that’s enough, Kellin!” Vic yelled. “You stay out of this, Vic!” Kellin yelled while pointing at Vic. “I…I didn’t cheat on you.” I lied. Kellin laughed and looked over at the guys. “Isn’t she a good fuck?” Kellin asked them. “Kellin, we haven’t touched her. Just leave the girl alone.” Tony yelled. Kellin took another sip of the vodka before grabbing my jaw and crushing his lips to mine. I pushed him away which pissed him off even more. Before I realized what was happening, he back handed me. I immediately felt the sting on my face. Mike got in between us and pushed Kellin on his ass. “Don’t you ever fucking touch her like that again! I will fucking kill you.” Mike yelled. Kellin stood back up and pushed Mike. Jesse and Gabe ran up behind Kellin and held him back. “What the fuck?” Jesse yelled at Kellin.

I stood there in shock. I can’t believe Kellin actually hit me. Jesse turned to me and said “He won’t remember any of this tomorrow. He’s fucking wasted.” Jesse and Gabe carried Kellin back to their bus. Mike turned to face me. I quickly ran away. I ran and I ran until I couldn’t anymore. I looked around to see I was in an open field. I fell down to my knees and started sobbing. Kellin really hit me. I reached up to where Kellin’s hand connected to my face. It still stings. I can’t believe this actually happened. I heard my name being called in the distance, but I didn’t bother replying. I’m still shocked about what happened back there. I never imagined that Kellin would ever hit me. Kellin hit me and Mike protected me. What do I do now?
♠ ♠ ♠
So, I saw Pierce The Veil and Sleeping With Sirens on friday and they were amazing :) Jaime blew me a kiss, Mike gave me the peace sign, Tony smiled at me, I talked to Kellin for about a minute, and Gabe borrowed my lighter<3 Their performances were amazing. I can't wait to see them again!

Well, I didn't lie when I said a lot of drama would start happening. What do you think will happen? Who do you think is in the wrong; Stephanie or Kellin? Tell me your thoughts! Thank you for subscribing/recommending/commenting. I love you guys!!!

Title Credit= Runaway-Silverstein
(I know Kanye West originally did this song, but Silverstein did it way better)

Stephanie's Outfit