Status: I'm finally working on Chapter 32!!!! Sorry for the long wait guys :/

How The Hell Did You Ever Pick Me?

I'll Down A Few Drinks Just To Take The Pain Away

Kellin’s P.O.V

I woke up to the worst hangover of my life. I looked over to see one of Stephanie’s shirts, but no Stephanie. What the fuck happened yesterday? All I remember is coming back to an empty bus, which pissed me off because I knew where Steph was. So, I grabbed the nearest bottle of Vodka and started chugging. But, what happened after that? I quickly made my way to the bathroom as I felt myself about to throw up. I quickly brushed my teeth before making my way to the front of the bus to find water and aspirin. Everyone looked up from what they were doing and stared at me. “What?” I asked as I popped a couple aspirins. “Dude, you fucked up yesterday.” Jesse said. “What do you mean? Where’s Steph?” I asked, suddenly panicking.

After the guys filled me in on what happened yesterday, I sat in my bunk and started crying. How could I fucking do that to her? How could I even lay a hand on her? I swore to her I’d never hurt her. I fucked up. What if she doesn’t want me anymore? I can’t lose her. I can’t fucking believe myself. I hit my own god damn girlfriend. I got up and started pacing back and forth. What do I do? How do I even begin to apologize? There’s no excuse as to why I back handed her. She didn’t deserve it.

Mike’s P.O.V

I woke up to see Stephanie’s head buried deep into my chest. I don’t want to leave the bunk just yet. I don’t want to ruin this moment. Doll Face is actually in my arms for once and not Kellin’s. I knew he would fuck up, I just didn’t think it would be this soon. I just wish she wouldn’t forgive him so easily. He fucking hit her for crying out loud. I know I could be better for Stephanie than he is. I smiled to myself as I daydreamed of her cuddling with me in me and Vic’s apartment. We could go to the beach all the time and then go home, get high, and fuck like there’s no tomorrow.

She stirred slightly before opening her eyes. She looked up at me with her innocent blue eyes. “Good morning, Mike.” She smiled. “Good morning.” I replied and kissed the top of her head. She reached up and held her head “Awww fuck. Hangovers suck.” She winced. “Stay here.” I said as I quickly scrambled out of the bunk to get her water and aspirins. Vic was sitting on the couch and looked up at me as I was getting her a water out of the fridge. He laughed and said “I never thought I’d see the day where you actually fall for a girl. Even though she’s taken, but it’s a start.” “I’m not falling for her.” I replied. “Mhm…looks like WhiskeyHands has a soft spot for Doll Face.” He smirked. I narrowed my eyes at him before walking back to where Stephanie was.

She was sitting up in the bunk with her head in her hands. “Here ya go.” I smiled at her. She looked up at me and said “Thank you, Mikey.” She took the aspirins and took a few sips of water. She bit her lip and asked “Can you cuddle with me until my hangover goes away?” How could I say no to that? “Sure.” I replied. She laid back down and I climbed in next to her. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her closer to me. “I really partied hard.” She joked. I chuckled before replying “Yeah, we all did.” She rested her head into the crook of my neck.

Stephanie’s P.O.V

Mike and I cuddled for about an hour until I finally felt better. I sat in the bunk watching Mike getting changed when I asked him “Can I wear one of your shirts today?” He looked at me and asked “You seriously want to wear one of my shirts?” I bit my lip and nodded. “Help yourself.” he replied and motioned towards one of his suitcases. I picked out one of his Love Before Glory tank tops. I quickly did my makeup and changed in the bathroom.

When I walked out Mike looked me up and down and said “Damn. You can pull it off better than me.” I laughed and said “That’s because I have tits.” I walked out to the front room where everyone was. “Good morning, Steph.” Jaime said, looking over from the video game him and Vic were playing. I smiled and said “Good morning, Hime.” I sat down next to Tony. Mike handed me a bowl of cereal and sat down next to me. “Last night was sick. Who’s down to do the same tonight?” Tony said. “I’m down.” Mike agreed. Jaime and Vic nodded. Tony looked at me and asked “How about you, Steph? Can you keep up with us?” I smirked and said “Oh hell yeah.”

After I finished my cereal, I applied sunscreen. Vic sat down beside me on the bunk and said “Kellin’s here. Do you want to talk to him?” I breathed in and slowly nodded. I made my way to the front of the bus and opened the door. Kellin was almost in tears when he saw me. I walked down the stairs and he wrapped his arms around me tightly. “I’m so sorry, Stephanie. I was so drunk last night and I don’t even remember what happened. The guys had to fill me in. Please forgive me.” He said and looked down at me with pleading eyes. “You scared me.” I whispered. “I’m sorry.” He choked out. I closed my eyes as a tear slid down my cheek. “I forgive you, but I need a couple days to cool off.” He nodded and said “I understand. Oh my god, I was so scared that you were going to leave. I love you so much, Babe. I know you’d never ever cheat on me. I promise nothing like that will ever happen ever again…okay?” I sobbed into his shoulder and replied “I love you too, Kells. I couldn’t leave you even if I tried.” He stroked my hair and said “We can get thru this, Stephanie. I know we can.” I stood there crying into his chest as he held me tightly. “When are you coming back to our bus?” Kellin asked. “In a couple days. I think some space will do us good.” I replied. He nodded and said “Tell the guys that I said “Thank you for taking care of you.” I nodded and we stood there, holding each other for a few more minutes. He kissed me before he had to leave to go do an interview.

I turned around and walked back onto the bus. “How’d it go?” Vic asked. I smiled and said “It went surprisingly well. He wants to thank you guys for taking care of me.” I grabbed my phone and sat next to Jaime. I started replying to Josh’s, Emmie’s, and my parents’ texts. “Do you want to come with me and Tony to pick up some stuff at Wal-Mart? It’s right down the street.” I looked up to see Mike talking to me. “Sure. Lemme just grab something.” I grabbed my debit card that was hidden in my make-up case and stuffed it in my bra. “I’m ready.” I smiled at Mike and Tony. The three of us walked out of the bus and off Warped campus.

As we were walking down the street I linked my arms with Tony and Mike’s and started singing “We are the three best friends that anybody could have” Tony looked down at me and said “So, this is where your eighteen year old comes out.” I stuck my tongue out at him and said “Shut up, Turtle.” We walked for a few more minutes before reaching Wal-Mart.

Tony grabbed a cart and we went to the food section. “Guys, I have to grab a couple things. I’ll come find you.” I said as Tony was picking out some oranges. “Mind if I come?” Mike asked. “Not at all.” I smiled at him. “Do you mind if I go with Steph?” Mike asked Tony. “Nah, you kids have fun.” Tony winked at us.

While Mike and I were walking to the other side of Wal-Mart I looked up at him and said “I hope you don’t mind that I have to buy some girly things. I know that weirds out some guys.” He laughed and said “Nah, it doesn’t bother me.” We stopped at the tampon section first. “Are you grossed out yet?” I laughed. “Nope, it just looks like I’m with my woman buying some tampons with her.” He smirked at me. I grabbed a box and I walked off to find the other things I needed.

As I was bending over in the make-up isle to pick out eyeliner Mike said “You really shouldn’t bend over in front of me while wearing yoga shorts.” I stood up and turned around to face him. I raised an eyebrow and seductively asked “Oh really now? And why is that?” He bit his lip and wrapped his arms around my waist. “You’re giving me ideas, Babe.” He whispered in my ear. I placed the items I had on the nearest shelf before pressing my body against his. “Are they dirty?” I asked and bit my lip. “You don’t even know the half of it.” He replied before leaning down to kiss my neck. I wrapped my arms around his neck as his hands wandered down to my ass. He gripped me my ass tightly and our lips collided. We broke apart after about a minute. “Wow.” He breathed. “We…we should get back to shopping.” I said as I tried to steady my breathing. I let go of him and grabbed my things off the shelf. I quickly picked out eyeliner before walking off with Mike right beside me. I can’t believe I did that, and in public. The worst thing is I felt butterflies. I quickly picked out a few more things I needed. Mike and I searched for Tony in silence.

We found Tony waiting for us by the check-out lines. “I’ll go first since I only have a few things.” I said to the guys. I placed my stuff on the conveyer belt. “Let me pay.” Mike offered. “You don’t have to. I got it.” I said as I pulled my debit card out of my bra. “No, I insist.” Mike said. As soon as the cashier was done ringing my stuff up I rushed over to her and slid my card thru. I looked over at Mike and stuck out my tongue before typing in the code. When Tony and Mike were done checking out, I grabbed a few of their bags so they wouldn’t have to carry so many.

Mike, Tony, and I walked back to Warped campus with our arms full of bags. “What did you guys do while I was shopping?” Tony asked. Mike and I smirked at each other. “Just walking around, watching Steph pick out tampons.” Mike laughed. “That must’ve been fun.” Tony said sarcastically.

I sat the guys’ bags down on the counter and went walked back to where my bag was to put away the items I just bought. Mike sat down on the bunk and asked “Did you feel it?” I looked up at him confused and asked “What do you mean?” “Ya know…the spark.” He replied. Truth is…there was a spark. I’m not telling him that though. “I…I don’t know what you’re talking about.” I stammered. He smirked and said “Sure you do. You’re just too afraid to admit it.” Shit…he’s good. Even though there was a spark, I’m not leaving Kellin for him. Kellin is basically every girl’s dream. I love him and he loves me…right? So why ruin a damn good thing for some other guy. I stood up and said “I…have to go. I want to watch Miss May I’s set.” And with that I walked off the bus and towards the stage Miss May I was performing at.

After Miss May I’s set they invited me to go to catering with them…so I did. It was kind of awkward at first since I only talked to them a few times, but the awkwardness went away after a few minutes. “How’d you like our set?” Ryan asked before biting into his sandwich. “It was brutal.” I laughed. “Kids were beating each other up out there. You guys fucking killed it.” I continued. “You should get in the pit.” Levi joked. I took a sip of my monster. “Are you kidding me? I’d get killed out there!” I replied. They laughed and Jerod said “Yeah…you’re right. You’re too tiny for our pits. You’d be better off in your boyfriend’s pit.” I laughed and said “You’re right about that.” It got quiet for a few before Levi asked “Have you talked to him?” I looked down. They saw what happened; Levi was even one of the people searching for me yesterday. “Ummm…yeah. We’re good now I guess. I told him I’m staying on Pierce’s bus for a couple days to give us space.” I replied, still not looking up.

After, I ate lunch with the guys from Miss May I, I went back to Pierce’s bus and waited for them to come back from a signing. In the middle of playing FIFA with Casey my phone went off. Casey paused the game so I can see who texted me.

“Are you going to watch our set in half an hour?”- Kellin

I sighed. Even though I’m still hurt, I don’t have the heart to miss his set.

“Of course :)” –Me

“:) I love you, Baby Girl”- Kellin

“I love you too”-Me

Casey and I quickly finished up our game before I left to go meet up with Kellin. Kellin greeted me with a bunch of hugs and kisses. “I’m so happy you came.” He smiled at me. “Me too.” I replied. We stood there hugging each other up until he had to go on. I watched him from side stage as he sang his heart out. Watching him sing always brings a smile to my face. I am blessed to have such a beautiful boyfriend with an even more beautiful voice. I should feel lucky that Kellin chose me over any other girl. Why am I fucking around with Mike? Could it be that the flame we had is burning out?

I hung out with Kellin for about fifteen minutes after his set before returning to Pierce’s bus. “Aye Doll Face!” Vic looked up from his phone and smiled at me. “Hey.” I replied as I sat next to him. I looked around to see that the bus was totally empty. “Where is everyone?” I asked. “They left to go watch some sets.” He replied. “Oh.” I simply stated. “Want to watch a movie?” Vic suggested. I shrugged my shoulders and said “Sure. What movie?” “How about Coraline?” he replied. Coraline is one of Vic’s favorite movies. How could I say no to that? “I’m down.” I smiled at him. Vic popped the movie in and sat down next to me.

Vic wrapped his arms around me and I cuddled up to him. I know what you’re thinking; I’m a total band whore. It may seem like I’m flirting with Tony, Vic, and Jaime but I’m not. I’m just so comfortable with them. Vic is like my older brother anyways. The only guy on this bus I actually flirt with is Mike. Even though I don’t mean to, it just happens.

Not too long after we started the movie, the guys returned to the bus. I decided to go lay down in Mike’s bunk since I was starting to get tired. “Mind if I join?” Mike asked. “Well, it is your bunk.” I replied. I moved over to make room for him. I cuddled up to Mike as he wrapped his arms around me. “How long til your set?” I mumbled into his chest. “About an hour. I’ll wake you up in forty five minutes if you want.” I nodded into his chest before finally nodding off.

I woke up to Mike gently shaking me. “We have to get going, Babe.” Mike spoke softly. I stretched before getting up. I quickly brushed my hair and fixed my make-up before leaving with the guys.

After their set I ate dinner with Kellin. “Are you wearing Tony’s shirt?” Kellin asked. Even though I hate lying to Kellin, I know I’m better off just telling him it’s Tony’s. I know he already doesn’t trust Mike, and I’d only make things worse if I told him the truth. “Yeah, I liked the design. So, Tone let me borrow it.” I replied before taking a bite of my hotdog. “I’ll be coming back to the bus tomorrow.” I continued. His face lit up. “Really? I miss you, Steph. I promise I’ll never do that ever again.” He replied. “I miss you too, Kells.” I smiled. We were both smiling from ear to ear the whole time we ate together. Maybe things will get better after all.

“Let’s fucking party!” Mike shouted as he handed us all shot glasses full of whiskey. I quickly downed it and Mike refilled my glass. About three shots later I was feeling amazing. With a blunt and whiskey bottle in rotation, nothing could be better than this. Mike motioned for me to sit on his lap so I could shot gun a hit. After, I exhaled I pecked him on the lips and took a swig of whiskey. Jaime gave me a red cup and I quickly downed whatever alcohol was in it. I sat my cup down and stood up. I grabbed Mike’s hand and pulled him to his feet. I started grinding on him as he placed his hands on my hips. “You’re so fucking beautiful.” Mike quietly slurred in my ear. I smirked and said “Are you trying to get in my pants?” “No, I’m trying to get into your heart.” Mike slurred.

I turned around and looked up at him confused. Am I really that drunk where I think I’m hearing things or did he just say he wants to get into my heart. I let go of him and sat next to Jaime. Jaime looked over and asked “You okay, Doll? You look like you just saw a ghost.” I nodded and said “I’m fine. I just need another drink.” Jaime got up and poured me a jack and coke. “Here ya go.” He handed me the drink and smiled. He sat back down and wrapped his arm around my shoulders. I took a few big sips. When people are drunk, they usually tell the truth. Which means Mike is trying to make me fall for him. I quickly finished my jack and coke. At this point, alcohol is my best friend.

After a few more rounds of shots I found myself sitting on Mike’s lap again. He started kissing my neck. “Not in front of everyone.” I slurred. “It’s fine. It won’t get back to Kellin.” He mumbled into my neck. “I don’t want people finding out that I like you.” I whispered. “I think everyone knows, Baby.” Mike replied. I looked over at Vic and he winked at me. I’m going to need more alcohol if I want to get thru this night. I reached over and drank whatever was left in my cup from earlier. Within a few minutes everything turned into a blur.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, this chapter is longer than any other chapter I've written before. I hope you guys don't mind. I have to ask again...Team Kellin or Team Mike? I'm just interested in what you guys think. I hope you guys like this chapter! Thank you for reading/subscribing/commenting/recommending. You guys mean the world to me<3 This fanfic is so fun to write. I already have an idea for a new fanfiction for when I'm finished with this one.

Title Credit= Everything's An Illusion- Mayday Parade

Stephanie's Outfit