Status: I'm finally working on Chapter 32!!!! Sorry for the long wait guys :/

How The Hell Did You Ever Pick Me?

And I Need You Now, Cuz It's Killing Me

As soon as I opened my eyes my hangover hit me. I groaned and rolled over to see I wasn’t in Mike’s bunk, I’m in Jaime’s. “What the fuck happened last night?” I groaned. Jaime walked in and sat on the bunk and handed me water and aspirin. “Thank you.” I said and swallowed the aspirin and took huge sips of water. The last thing I remember is sitting on Mike’s lap. I must have blacked out. “What happened, Hime?” I asked. He looked at me and said “Well, Mike was trying to…get you in bed and you kept saying that you didn’t want to cheat on Kellin. Mike kept trying and trying to pressure you, but you stood your ground. I could tell you were basically incoherent and I didn’t want him to…end up taking advantage of you. So, I stepped in and told him to back off. I then carried you to my bunk and passed out with you.” Thank god Jaime was looking out for me. I don’t know what I would’ve done if I actually fucked Mike. “Thank you, Jaime. I owe you one.” I said, barely above a whisper. He shrugged his shoulders and said “It’s nothing. I just don’t want to see my Doll Face get taken advantage of.” He leaned down and hugged me.

I waited for my hangover to subside before taking a shower and getting ready for the day. Today is the day I move back to Sleeping With Sirens’ bus. After I was done I sat on the couch next to Tony and Mike. Vic handed me Toaster Strudel and a glass of orange juice. “Thank you.” I smiled at him. I threw my cup out after I was done and went to the back so I could grab my bag.

“I need to talk to you.” Mike’s voice came from behind me. I set my bag down and sat next to Mike on the bunk. He sighed before saying “I’m not sure if you remember what happened last night…” I shook my head and said “I don’t, but Jaime filled me in.” He took my hand in his. “I’m sorry. I wasn’t trying to take advantage of you. When I’m drunk my dick thinks for me. I don’t even know why I was being so persistent.” He said. I looked up at him and said “It’s fine, Mike. Nothing ended up happening. You don’t have to apologize.” “So, you’re not mad at me?” Mike smiled. Seeing Mike smile made me smile. “No, I’m not, Mikey. We’re good.” I replied. He looked down at my bag and asked “Where do you think you’re going?” “Back to Sleeping With Sirens’ bus.” I replied. He laughed and said “Doll Face, we’re at a Travel Center right now. Today’s an off day. We’re on our way to Maryland and we’re staying at a hotel in Baltimore tonight. I doubt you’ll be able to see Kellin.” I forgot today was an off day. I was actually looking forward to seeing Kellin today. Well shit. “Well, I guess I need to call Kellin then.” I said before grabbing my phone and making my way to the back room.

He picked up after a couple rings. “Hey Babe.” He said cheerfully. “Hey Kells.” I replied back just as cheerful. “What’s up?” He asked. I sighed and said “I didn’t realize we have a day off today. I guess I won’t see you until tomorrow.” “Well, are you staying at a hotel in Columbia tonight?” Kellin asked. “No, Baltimore.” I mumbled. “I was really hoping to see you today, Babe. But, I guess we’ll just have to wait until tomorrow.” He said with sadness in his voice. “I wanted to see you too. As soon as we get to the venue I’ll be off this bus and into your arms, Boo.” I said. Kellin and I talked for about fifteen more minutes. Before hanging up we made sure to tell each other “I love you”.

I sat on the couch in the back room with my head in my hands. I miss Kellin so much it hurts. I can’t believe I miss him this much, especially after what happened these past couple days. Right now, all I want to do is watch movies with him and cuddle in our bunk. It’s nothing against Vic, Jaime, Tony, or Mike; it’s just that I just miss my boyfriend. Hell, I even miss Jack, Justin, Gabe, and Jesse. I never thought that would happen.

After a few minutes I finally put myself back together and went out front to sit with everybody. “We’re gonna be at the hotel in half an hour!” their tour manager called out. The guys erupted in cheers. I guess their happy that they get to sleep in a hotel tonight; I don’t blame them. “If you want, you can share a room with Tony and I.” Jaime suggested. “I think I’ll just pay for my own hotel room for the night. Thank you for offering though.” I replied. “Are you sure? I mean it’s really no problem.” Jaime asked. “I’m sure.” I faked a smile. Truth is, if I didn’t miss Kellin so much I would stay in the same room as them. But, if I can’t be with Kellin, I’d rather be alone. “Or you can stay with Vic and I.” Mike suggested from the other room. “Nah, it’s fine, Mike.” I replied. I hope I don’t offend the guys by turning down their offers.

“Is there a room available on the fourth floor with one queen sized bed?” I asked the receptionist at the front desk of the hotel we’re staying at for the night. I made sure to ask for the fourth floor since that was the floor the other guys were staying on. I didn’t want to be too far away from them. She looked down and typed on her keyboard and said “There is a room available on that floor for One hundred and twenty dollars a night.” “Perfect.” I smiled at her.

Mike was waiting for me by the elevators. “Did you get a room on the same floor as us?” he asked. “Yeah…she gave me room 409.” I replied as we both stepped into the elevator. “That’s only two doors down from me and Vic’s room.” He smiled down at me. I nodded and we both waited in silence for the elevator to reach the fourth floor. As soon as the elevator door opened I stepped out. “Why didn’t you want to share a room with me? I thought that you would’ve wanted to.” Mike asked as I was looking for my room. I don’t want to hurt his feelings by telling him I miss Kellin. Even though I was fucked up last night, I still remember him basically telling me that he wants me to fall for him. I stopped right outside my door and turned to face him. “I just want some time to myself.” I replied. “Well, do you still want to hang out later?” he asked. This is the part where my feelings for him come rushing back. “Of course, Mikey.” I smiled. He hugged me before I slid my keycard thru and walked into my room.

Kellin’s P.O.V

As soon as I walked in the hotel room, I flopped onto my bed. It’s so weird not being able to see Steph. I’m so used to seeing her every day.

I miss the way she looks at me when she thinks I’m not looking. I miss the cute giggle she makes when I say something funny. Most of all, I miss sleeping next to her; with her head buried in my chest. The guys always joke about the soft spot I have for Steph. I don’t care, because if they had a love like we do, they’d be the same way. My phone vibrated and I smiled to see it was a text from Steph.

“I miss you :(“ she texted

“I miss you too! What are you doing?” I replied

She’s probably hanging with Mike. I hate the way he looks at her. It pisses me off, mostly because I used to look at her the same way when I first met her.

“Lying in bed all by myself.”

I sighed in relief knowing she was actually alone for once.

“Same here, Babe.” I replied.

Stephanie’s P.O.V

I texted Kellin for a little bit before dozing off.

I woke up to a knock on the door. I got out of bed and ran my fingers thru my hair. I opened the door to see Mike smiling down at me. “What’s up?” I asked. “Ummm…do you want to go get dinner maybe?” he asked nervously. Well, I am hungry. “Sure. Lemme just grab my room key.” I smiled at him.

Mike’s P.O.V

Stephanie smiled at me from across the booth. “Thank you for taking me to Olive Garden. It’s one of my favorite restaurants.” She said cheerfully. I know that’s why I took her here. I smiled and said “I hope you know I’m paying.” “Why must you insist on paying all the time?” she joked. “I’m the man. It’s my duty to pay.” I smiled. She blushed and took a sip of her drink. Fuck, she is so cute. “So…are you coming with us to the club tonight?” I continued. “Nah, I think I’ll stay in tonight.” She replied. “I’ll buy you drinks.” I offered. “It’s fine. I just want to chill in my hotel room.” She replied and took another sip of her drink. Damn, I was really hoping she would come. I just love being around her.

Stephanie’s P.O.V

After Dinner Mike walked me back to my hotel room. “I guess I’ll see you tomorrow morning then?” Mike asked. “Yep.” I smiled. “Thank you for taking me out. It was fun.” I continued. “No problem, Hun.” He smiled. Before walking off he leaned over and kissed me on the cheek, which caused me to blush. “Goodnight, Mike. Have fun tonight.” I said, still blushing. “Goodnight, Steph.” He replied before walking to his room.

I took a shower before having a skype date with Kellin, which lasted about three hours. I was starting to nod off so he let me go. I put my laptop away and laid back down. I curled into a ball and fell asleep.

I woke up to laughter and banging coming from the hall. I got up and peaked out the door to see the guys stumbling into their hotel rooms. Each had a girl on their arm, including Mike. My face fell as I saw a bleach blonde bimbo kissing him on the cheek. I slammed my door and laid back down in my bed. A stray tear fell. Why am I mad that I saw Mike with another girl? He can do whatever he wants. Why does it hurt? Maybe because I secretly wished that I was that girl.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys :) I hope you like this chapter. It's kind of a filler. Sorry it took so long for me to post another chapter...I kind of had writer's block :( But anyways, thank you for all the subscriptions/comments/recommendations! You guys rock! I <3 you. Comment and tell me what you think :)

Title Credit= 40 Days-Blessthefall

Stephanie's Outfit