Status: I'm finally working on Chapter 32!!!! Sorry for the long wait guys :/

How The Hell Did You Ever Pick Me?

I Never Want To Let Him Go

I woke up at six since the bus was leaving around seven. I quickly straightened my hair and applied my makeup. I took one final look at my outfit before grabbing my things and heading downstairs to check out. Avoiding Mike won’t be hard since the ride from Baltimore to Columbia takes about half an hour, and as soon as the bus stops, I’ll be gone. What I saw last night still bothers me. It shouldn’t, but it does. I faked a smile as I approached the front desk to check out.

When I walked onto the bus, Tony and Jaime were already there. I set my stuff down before sitting in between them. “I don’t want you to leave us today, Doll Face.” Jaime pouted. “I’m sorry, Hime. But, I have to see my man. I’ll come chill with you guys soon.” I smiled at him. “Awww Steph and Kellin are gonna have some make-up sex.” Tony joked. “Very funny, but Kellin isn’t getting any for a while.” I giggled. “Who’s not getting any for a while?” Mike asked, walking onto the bus with Vic right behind him. I stopped giggling and said “None of your business.” I grabbed my laptop and walked to the backroom. I closed the door behind me and sat on the couch. I’ll just ignore Mike by going on Facebook, Twitter, and Tumblr.

The door opened and Mike walked in, closing the door behind him. “What’s your problem?” he asked. I continued to reblog pictures on Tumblr; completely ignoring him. “Steph, don’t ignore me.” He sighed. I looked up from my laptop. “I really don’t want to talk to you or see your face right now, Mike.” I mumbled. “What did I do?” he asked loudly. What did he do? He did nothing wrong. He’s single and I have Kellin. Why am I so pissed at him? “I don’t want to talk about it.” I replied. “Are you on the rag or something?” Mike grumbled. “No, I’m not. I’m just hurt.” I choked out. My eyes started filling up with tears. I glanced up to see Mike turn white as a ghost.

Mike’s P.O.V

As soon as I saw her eyes fill up with tears it hit me. She knows what I did last night. Why the fuck is she mad at me? She has Kellin. Why does it matter? I saw the hurt in her eyes. How did she find out? Who fucking told her? I turned around and made my way to the front of the bus. “Who told her about the girl I brought back last night?” I practically yelled. “We didn’t tell her anything man.” Tony said. “Someone fucking told her, cuz she knows.” I replied. Vic grabbed my arm and practically dragged me off the bus. “Where are you two going? We have to go!” our tour manager shouted from the bus. “This will only take a few minutes.” Vic shouted back.

“What the hell, Bro?” I asked Vic. Vic looked up at me and shook his head. “What you’re doing to her is not cool. She’s just a kid. You can’t just flirt with her and then go and bring bitches back to the hotel. It’s not right!” Vic scoffed. “She has Kellin.” I simply replied. “Yeah, but you’ve been flirting with her and doing god knows what else with her. She’s only eighteen. Of course she’s going to get attached to you! I don’t blame her for being pissed.” He hissed. “Last time I checked she’s with Kellin. She gets laid, why can’t I? And why do you fucking care so much?” I stated. He shook his head. “The point is don’t fuck with her feelings, Bro. You don’t like her as much as you say you do, so stop flirting with her! Kellin deserves her, not you! So just back off before you ruin their relationship altogether! I care because I don’t want to see Stephanie get hurt.” Vic snapped. Rage started building inside of me. Kellin fucking hit her! I could be a better fucking boyfriend to her than he can! I do like her, but that doesn’t mean I can’t get fucking laid. I calmed myself down before replying. “I do like her, but she’s with Kellin. What the fuck am I supposed to do?” I replied. “Just stop fucking around with her. That’s all I want.” Vic sighed.

Stephanie’s P.O.V

As soon as the bus parked I grabbed my stuff and ran off. I called Kellin while standing outside Pierce’s bus. “Hey Babe.” He answered cheerfully. “I’m here, Kellin!” I yelled excitedly into the phone. “Where are you?” he asked. “Standing outside Pierce’s bus.” I giggled. “Stay right there. Imma go find the bus.” He said before hanging up. I smiled to myself knowing that I’ll soon be in Kellin’s arms again.

“Stephanie!” I heard my name being called. I turned and saw Kellin about thirty feet away. My stomach erupted in butterflies. I carefully put my stuff down and ran into Kellin’s arms. I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. Tears started to stream down my cheeks. “I missed you so much.” I sobbed. Kellin pecked my lips a few times before replying “I missed you too, Baby Girl.” He stood there holding me while I clung to him and sobbed into his shoulder. I never want to let him go.

Kellin’s P.O.V

Stephanie stayed by my side for most of the day. When Tony texted her and asked her to come over she politely declined. It makes me happy that she’s finally mine again. I missed how Stephanie and I were before Warped Tour.

“I love you.” Stephanie randomly said after taking a bite of her sandwich. I smiled and said “I love you too.” I reached across the table and grabbed the snapback off her head and placed it on mine. “Hey!” She laughed. “I didn’t think you’d actually wear this.” I replied. She smiled and said “Well, you bought it for me and plus you said I look sexy in it. Why not wear it?” A smile formed as I thought of the day I bought this for her. Even though, it was only a couple weeks ago, it seems like it was forever ago. That day is definitely one of the best days I’ve had this summer. It was the day I fell for her all over again.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry this chapter is kind of short :( I hope you like it though! Yay Kellin and Steph are finally happy together again. Do you think Mike will come back in the picture or do you think he's finally backed off? Thank you for all the comments/recommendations/subscriptions! You guys rock! \m/

Stephanie's Outfit