Status: I'm finally working on Chapter 32!!!! Sorry for the long wait guys :/

How The Hell Did You Ever Pick Me?

Are You Truly Happy?

Mike’s P.O.V

“So, is Steph coming by today?” I asked the guys casually. Jaime shrugged his shoulders. “I don’t know. Why?” Vic asked. “Just wondering.” I replied. I quickly looked at our schedule for today. We don’t have to do anything for another three hours…perfect. I stood up and headed out. “Where are you going?” Vic questioned. I awkwardly shifted and mumbled “I’m going to see, Steph.” He narrowed his eyes and said “Okay…but remember what I told you last week. You better not fuck with her. Kellin and Steph are finally doing good again.” I rolled my eyes before walking away.

I knocked on the tour bus door a couple times before hearing a muffled voice say “Come in.” I slowly opened the door and peaked in. I smiled when I saw Stephanie lying on her stomach watching tv. She smiled when she saw me. “Hey Mike.” She said as she lifted up her head. I walked in and closed the door behind me. She lifted up her legs so I could sit down. After I sat down she placed them back down on my lap. “Where is everyone?” I asked. “Ummm…Kells and Jesse went to do an interview. Jack left to go watch a set. Justin and Gabe are in the back playing the Xbox.” She replied. “Do you want to go somewhere and hang?” I suggested. She smiled and nodded before turning off the tv and getting up. “Justin, Gabe…I’m going out!” She called. “Alright!” I heard one of them shout back.

Stephanie’s P.O.V.

I linked my pinky around Mike’s mindlessly. “So where are we going?” I asked. “I was thinking we can go to catering and watch a set.” He smiled. “Sounds good to me.” I smiled up at him.

Mike and I sat down at a vacant table with our lunches. We ate in silence for a few minutes. “I missed you.” He confessed. I swallowed the food that was in my mouth before looking up at him. The corners of my mouth formed into a smile. “I missed you, too.” I replied. Mike and I didn’t talk for a week and I missed him every day. I just missed how down to earth he is and how I can be myself around him. When I’m around Kellin I try so hard to be perfect, but when I’m with Mike I don’t have to be perfect.

After lunch we decided to go watch T. Mills’ set. “I had an amazing summer with you, Steph.” He announced. “Yeah?” I replied. He nodded and cleared his throat. “I had fun with what we had. You taught me a lot.” He said quietly. “I had an amazing summer with you too, Mikey. What exactly did I teach you?” I smiled. He laughed nervously. “Well, you taught me that I could actually like a woman and not just for her body. You may not believe me, but I really really like you. I…I haven’t felt this way towards any girl in years. You also taught me how to treat a woman. This whole summer I watched as you and Kellin fought. I saw you cry countless times over him. Every time I saw you cry all I wanted to do… was wrap my arms around you and hold you close. I wanted to protect you. And I had to last week when Kellin…ya know. You mean a lot to me, Steph…you really do.” He replied. I looked up at him with tear filled eyes. “You really mean all that?” I choked out. “I wouldn’t have said it if I didn’t mean it.” He replied. “I…I don’t know what to say Mike. I’m at a loss for words.” I said as I quickly wiped my tears away. “You don’t have to say anything. I just thought you should know how I feel about you before it’s too late.” He responded. We walked in silence the rest of the way. The only thing that I could think about was what Mike just told me. I never knew he felt that way.

After Mike and I watched T. Mills’ set we went our separate ways because he had to do a signing. I decided to walk back to the bus and take a quick nap before watching Kellin’s set. I won’t be getting much sleep tonight because Kellin and I are going to a party that All Time Low are hosting.

As I laid in the bunk all I could think about was how sad I was that Warped tour was ending in a couple days. I’m going to miss all the friends I made. I don’t like to admit it, but I’ll be missing Mike the most. He definitely made a huge impact on me this summer and apparently I made one on him too. I just wish Warped didn’t have to end.

Kellin’s P.O.V

Vic, Jaime, and I chilled on their bus before they had to go to a signing. “How are you and Steph?” Vic asked in between sips of his beer. “We’re doing pretty good. After, Warped I plan on doing something special for her to make up for all the shit that happened this summer.” I replied. “Are you proposing to her?” Jaime smirked. “Nah dude. Not yet. We’ve been dating for less than I year, but I think I might ask her in a couple months. I really think she’s the one.” I smiled. “Don’t you think she’s a little too young to get married?” Vic pointed out. “She’s young, but she’s mature for her age. We don’t have to get married soon. I just want to put a ring on her finger.” I shrugged. “Awww Kellin’s in love.” Jaime chuckled. “Yeah…and I love every second of it.” I replied before taking a sip of my beer.

Since I have Jaime and Vic alone maybe now’s the time to ask them about Mike. Vic is one of my best friend’s so I hope he’s going to tell me the truth. “I have to ask you guys something.” I mumbled. They both turned to look at me. I took another sip of beer before continuing. “Does Mike have a thing for Steph. They used to hang out a lot and I see the way he looks at her.” Vic and Jaime both exchanged glances. Vic cleared his throat. “Nah, dude. I think he likes her in a little sister way…ya know?” I nodded. I couldn’t help but think that Vic was lying. They’re keeping something from me.

Stephanie’s P.O.V

Kellin and I walked to his set hand in hand. “How was your day, Boo?” he smiled down at me. “Pretty good. I watched T. Mills’ set. That was fun. How was your day?” I replied. He laughed and said “There were way too many fan girls at our signing.” I laughed and said “Did any of them try to kiss you?” He chuckled. “No, thank god.” He answered.

I watched Sleeping With Sirens from side stage like I always do. Every time he looks over at me and smiles, my stomach does a little flip. I had my eyes set on Kellin the entire time. I am so lucky. I get to watch the man I love doing what he loves. I glanced over at the other side of the stage to see Vic and Mike watching the set. Vic smiled and waved. I returned the favor. I wonder if they will be at All Time Low’s party too. Mike probably will be. Because where there’s whiskey, Mike’s not too far away.

I looked thru my suitcase for something to wear at the party. “Kellin, what should I wear?” I groaned. “I don’t know, babe. Wear something that makes you comfortable.” Kellin replied from the bathroom. “You should go naked. All eyes will be on you at the party.” Jesse laughed. I stuck my tongue out at him and said “I don’t think so.” I picked out a nice floral top and white shorts. I quickly changed in my bunk before applying a little bit of makeup.

“You look cute.” Kellin whispered in my ear as we walked to the tent where ATL were holding their party. I blushed and said “Thank you, Kells.” He wrapped his arm around my waist and kissed the top of my head.

“Hey Fuckers! Here’s some drinks.” Jack Barakat said as he handed both me and Kellin a cup containing some sort of alcohol. “Thanks dude!” Kellin replied as he gave Jack a fist bump. “Thank you.” I smiled politely before taking a sip. The drink was strong. Defiantly vodka and orange juice, but with way more vodka. I took a few more gulps before sitting down where Austin Carlile was.

“Hey lady.” Austin smiled at me before chugging the rest of his drink. “Hey.” I smiled back. “So, I’ve been wanting to ask you something.” He said quietly. I shifted nervously in my seat. “And what’s that?” I asked. “How come you and Mike never ended up together? I mean the dude seriously has a thing for you.” I chugged the rest of my drink before answering. “I have Kellin.” I simply stated. “I know you have Kellin, but have you ever thought that maybe you two aren’t right for each other?” he asked. I sat there in silence. How do I answer that? “You gotta look at it from my perspective. You and Mike act so happy around each other. When I see you with Kellin it looks like you’re forcing happiness. Kellin’s happy, but are you truly happy?” he continued. I laughed nervously. “That’s a silly question, Austin. Of…of course I’m happy.” I responded. He shrugged his shoulders. “I’m sorry, but I don’t see it.” He stated. “I…I have to go get a drink.” I stammered. I quickly got up and headed for the drink table.

Mike was mixing his drink when I walked over. “Want me to make you one, Hun?” he asked. I nodded. “How strong do you want it?” he smiled. “Uhhh…pretty strong.” I replied. He chuckled before pouring a lot of whiskey and only a tiny bit of Coke into a cup. “Here ya go, my lady.” Mike smirked as he handed me the cup. I took a few gulps. The whiskey burnt, but it’s nothing I can’t handle. “Looking to get fucked up?” Mike laughed. “Very.” I simply stated. Mike waved a blunt in front of my face before pointing to a building about sixty feet away. “Wanna go smoke this bad boy with me?” he asked. I nodded.

Mike and I found a couple chairs to sit on behind the building. I took a long drag before passing it back to him. “So, what’s up with you tonight?” he asked in between hits. I took a sip of my drink and said “Something Austin said kind of threw me off.” I confided. He passed the blunt back to me. “Do you want to talk about it?” he asked as he exhaled smoke. I took another huge drag before answering him. “Maybe when I’m sober.” I replied. We sat there for a few more minutes while passing the blunt back and forth. “I’m so sad this summer has to end.” I mumbled. “I know how you feel.” He replied. “You’re gonna…you’re gonna keep in touch with me right?” I asked nervously. “Of fucking course.” He smiled.

We sat there for a few more minutes just talking before heading back to the party. The only reason we decided to head back was because our drinks were empty. Mike made me another drink before I decided to meet up with Kellin.

I found him talking to Matty Mullins and a few other people. “Hey Babe. Where have you been?” he asked as he wrapped his arm around my waist. “Just talking to some people.” I smiled.

Kellin carried me back to the tour bus around one a.m. He had to carry me because I was barely able to walk. Mike’s mixed drinks always fuck me up. He set me down on our bunk and I kicked off my shoes. I laid down and he did the same. He started kissing my neck and rubbing my thigh. “No Kellin.” I slurred. “What Baby?” he asked. “I don’t want to.” I mumbled. He continued rubbing all my sweet spots before I moved his hand away. “I don’t feel like it tonight.” I Groaned. “Baaaabe, we haven’t done anything in more than a week. Give me a break.” He moaned. “No.” I simply stated. “You’ve got to be kidding me.” He snapped. Before I could say anything else he got up and walked off the bus.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry guys for the long wait :( I had so much going on! I went camping with my friend for a few days. But anyways, I hope you like this chapter! Uh Oh! Warped Tour is finally almost over, but this doesn't mean it's the end for Mike and Stephanie. Comment and tell me what to think. Thank you for everyone that reads this! I <3 you!!!

Stephanie's Outfit She Wore During The Day

Stephanie's Party Outfit