Status: I'm finally working on Chapter 32!!!! Sorry for the long wait guys :/

How The Hell Did You Ever Pick Me?

So Let's Get Back To When Everything Seemed Perfect

This is it. Today is the day everyone goes home. Everyone got trashed together one last time before we leave today. The party was fun…until I realized this was it. Warped is over.

Kellin, Jesse, Jack, Justin, Gabe, and I have to be at the airport by four and our flight leaves at five thirty. We have an hour until the bus leaves for the airport. I’m currently rearranging my suitcases and packing everything up. My phone buzzed beside me. I picked it up to see I had a text from Mike.

“Can u come and meet me by my bus? I want 2 say goodbye.” It read.

I said goodbye to everyone last night except Mike. I just couldn’t do it.

“Sure…when?” I replied.

Within a minute my phone buzzed again.

“Now? :)))” He replied.

“I’ll be right there!” I texted back.

I quickly stood up and headed towards the front door. “Where are you going?” Kellin asked. “I’m going for a walk. I need some fresh air.” I smiled at him. “Okay…but hurry back. We leave in like an hour.” He replied. I walked over and kissed him on the cheek before heading out.

I ran over to Pierce’s bus. Mike was standing outside smoking a cigarette. As soon as he saw me he stubbed it out and walked towards me. He wrapped his arms around me and I did the same to him. We pulled apart after about a minute.

“So, I guess this is goodbye.” I choked out. “It’s not goodbye. It’s more like a see you later.” He smiled down at me. He wrapped his arms around me again. “Thank you for making this Warped Tour memorable, Doll Face.” He continued. “Thank you for everything, Mike. I really appreciate you always being here for me.” I spoke softly into his chest. “No problem. I’ll always be here for you. If you…if you ever need anything I’m just a text or tweet away…okay?” He replied. I nodded. We let of go of each other. Before I knew what was happening, his hands were cupping my face and his lips were pressed against mine. We broke apart after a few seconds. I pecked him on the lips again before saying “I should be heading back.” “Okay, Hun. Have a safe trip home. Shoot me a text.” He replied as he took my hand and gave it a squeeze. “I will, Mike.” I said, barely above a whisper. A single tear escaped from my eye. Mike reached up and wiped it away. I flung my arms around him and cried into his chest. Mike instantly held me against him tightly. “I’m going to miss you so much.” I sobbed. He stroked my hair. “I’m going to miss you too. We’ll see each other again…okay?” he whispered. I nodded before backing away and wiping away my tears. Mike leaned down and kissed me on the forehead. “Don’t forget what we shared.” He semi-pleaded. I closed my eyes and nodded before turning around and walking back to the bus.

The guys and I boarded the plane on schedule. This time I sat by the window with Kellin next to me and then Justin sitting next to him. “Well, I learned one thing about going on Warped Tour.” Jesse stated from behind us. Kellin, Justin, and I all turned around to face him. “And what’s that?” Kellin asked curiously. “Don’t bring your girlfriend with you.” Jesse laughed with Gabe, Justin, and Jack joining in. Kellin and I turned around in our seats, not finding it funny. “What? It’s true?” Jesse laughed. Kellin turned around in his seat to face Jesse. “I don’t find the fact that I almost lost my girl very funny.” Kellin snapped. He turned around in his seat and wrapped his arm around my shoulders. “I’m going to make-up for this whole summer, Baby Girl. I promise.” Kellin whispered in my ear. He pecked me on the lips. “Kellin, it’s fine.” I whispered back. I placed my head on his chest and he kissed the top of my head. “Want me to wake you up before the plane lands?” Kellin asked. “Mhm.” I replied. I closed my eyes trying to fall asleep, but all I could think about was Mike. I didn’t think I would cry that much during our goodbye. I really shouldn’t be thinking about him. Maybe once Kellin and I are back to our normal lives I will forget all about Mike. I really hope I do.

Josh picked Kellin and I up from the airport. “Thank you for picking us up, Dude.” Kellin said from the backseat. Josh smiled and replied “No problem. It’s not every day you get to pick up Kellin Quinn from the airport.” I laughed and said “I thought you were passed the fan girling stage Josh?” Josh shot me a death glare while Kellin laughed. “I love you, Josh.” I giggled. “Yeah yeah. So, do you guys want to go out to eat? My treat.” Josh asked us. “Sure.” I replied.

Once Josh, Kellin, and I ordered our drinks at Applebee’s Kellin left to go use the restroom. As soon as he was out of earshot Josh asked “So, what the fuck was going on with you and Mike? Like, I saw all those pics you and him posted online and it def looks like you two have something going on.” “Really? Was it that obvious?” I asked, shocked. Josh nodded. “So there was shit going on between you two? You’re such a bad bitch! Tell me everything.” He exclaimed. “I don’t know where to start.” I stated. “Tell me how it started. Tell me what you guys did! I NEED to know everything.” Josh replied. I laughed at his enthusiasm. “Well, as you know Kellin and I fought a lot. Mike was there to comfort me the whole summer. So, naturally feelings developed between the two of us. We only made out. But, I love Kellin so none of this matters.” I confided. Josh sat there with his mouth agape for a few seconds. “Does Kellin know?” Josh asked. “Do I know what?” Kellin asked while sliding into the chair next to me. Josh shrugged. “Uhhh…nothing.” I replied nervously. “Are you hiding something from me?” Kellin demanded. “No.” I lied. “What the fuck ever, Steph.” He mumbled and rolled his eyes.

Dinner was very awkward. Kellin just sat at the table without saying a word. He is definitely pissed. As Josh drove Kellin and I the rest of the way home I received a text. Lo and behold, it was Mike.

“Hey :) Did u land safely?” It read.

I quickly deleted the message.

Kellin helped me carry my bags inside. As soon as he was done I asked him “Are you still mad at me?” He shook his head and sighed. “Even though I would love to know what the fuck you two were talking about, I’m not mad. I’m just happy you’re still with me after everything that happened this summer. We’re home now and I just want us to go back to normal. No more fighting.” He replied. I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around him. “I love you.” I mumbled into his chest. “I love you too.” He replied.

I took a quick shower and joined Kellin in our bed. We decided to unpack our suitcases tomorrow. Tonight we’re just going to relax. “It feels so good to be in our bed again.” Kellin yawned as he wrapped his arms around me. “I know, I think I may sleep for the next week.” I giggled. “You can’t sleep that long. I have special things planned for you.” Kellin pouted. I pecked him on the lips and asked “Like what?” “It’s a surprise.” He smirked. “Pwease?” I asked while giving him the puppy dog eyes. He laughed and poked my nose with his finger. “Nope, Babe. You’re just going to have to wait.” He smiled. “Fiiiiine.” I said, clearly defeated. Kellin and I cuddled while watching tv for a couple hours. While cuddling with him I kept thinking about how perfect everything is right now. Everything feels fine between us. Like, this disastrous summer never happened. I smiled to myself as I thought that maybe things will get back to normal between us. A part of me hopes so while another part deep down inside me knows that it won’t.

After countless episodes of Family Guy, I slowly drifted to sleep in the warmth of Kellin’s arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! So, I hope you like this chapter :) How do you feel about Mike and Stephanie's farewell? Also, what do you think Kellin's surprises for Stephanie are? If you are Team Mike, please don't go anywhere...Mike will be back in the next few chapters ;) Thank you everyone for commenting/subscribing/recommending! I can't believe I have 95 subscribers! That's amazing! I love you guys so much! I'm so happy you like this fanfic :)<3

Title Credit= All I Want- A Day To Remember

Stephanie's Outfit