Status: I'm finally working on Chapter 32!!!! Sorry for the long wait guys :/

How The Hell Did You Ever Pick Me?

Tour Life

The month went by pretty fast. It really helped that Kellin kept his promise by Facetiming and texting me as often as possible. I basically passed the time by working, shopping, visiting my parents, and hanging out with Emmie and Josh.

Emmie and I are now on the way to the venue to see the boys. "Have you ever seen them live?" Emmie asks from the driver’s seat. "No, this will be my first time." I reply. "They are amazing. They put on quite a show." she said while staying focused on the road. We arrived at the venue an hour before doors opened. Emmie and I walked up to the front door and told the security guard our names. He quickly checked the guest list and let us in.

Kellin was on stage doing sound check when we entered the venue. He ran off stage when he saw me and scooped me up. "I missed you so fucking much, Steph." he whispered. He set me down and we embraced. "I missed you too." I said as tears of joy were running down my cheek. I guess I haven't realized how much I missed him up until this moment. He bent over and kissed me on the lips. About five minutes into our make-out session we heard someone clear their throat behind Kellin. Kellin turned to see who it was "Um...we have to finish sound check and here's your V.I.P pass." Justin said. He handed me laminate which I clipped onto my belt loop. "I guess I have to get back to sound check. You can go backstage to our dressing room. I should be there in about ten minutes." Kellin said. He gave me one last kiss before I headed backstage.

It was easy to find their dressing room considering there was a sign on the door depicting it was theirs. I sat down on the couch next to Emmie. Emmie and I quickly got into a conversation about music before our boys returned. As soon as Kellin walked into the room, a smile crept across his face. Kellin and I cuddled on a different couch in the room. They had an hour and a half until they went on, which I'm happy about because I love cuddling with him.

He was running his fingers thru my hair when he whispered "I love you." I looked up at him with a radiant smile and replied "I...I love you too, Kellin." He kissed me on my forehead and said "I haven't felt this way in a long time. I love it." I buried my head in his chest as I shed a tear of happiness. After what my ex did to me I was convinced no guy would ever love me. I was wrong. I lifted up my head and kissed Kellin gently on the lips.

Emmie and I stood together on the side of the stage as Sleeping With Sirens performed. Every so often Kellin would look over and smile at me. Every time he did, butterflies filled my stomach. Before playing their last song of the night Kellin said "I want to dedicate this song to my girl, Stephanie. I love you, Baby. This song is called If I'm James Dean, You're Audrey Hepburn." The song started and the crowd went wild. It's funny that he dedicated this song to me because, this was the first song I ever heard by Sleeping With Sirens. This is the song that made me fall in love with the band.

After, all the equipment was loaded back onto the trailer everyone went to the bar next door, except Kellin and I. We sat in the lounge of the bus watching TV. "I have a something for you." he said suddenly. I turned in his arms to look at him and asked "What?" He got up and walked back to where his bunk was. He came back holding a shirt. He stood in front of me and said "I remember you telling me how much you love Confide and how bummed you are that they broke up. So, I called up Joel to see if he had a shirt. He gave this to me at one of our shows in California a week ago. I hope it fits." He handed me the shirt and I unfolded it to look at it. Tears welled up in my eyes "This is perfect, Kellin. Thank you." I stood up and gave him a tight embrace. "I can't believe you did this for me. I love you." I whispered in his ear. "It was nothing, Baby Girl. I love you too."

Kellin and I watched a couple of episodes of Futerama before going to his bunk to lie down. He wrapped his arm around my waist as we stared into each other's eyes. How did I get so lucky? He's perfect for me.

I bit my lip as I thought about actually going all the way with Kellin. Since everyone was still at the bar I think now would be a perfect time to fuck. I repositioned myself so I was on top of him. He smirked and said “Oh, you’re a little feisty. Aren’t you?” I leaned down and started to trail kisses down his neck before coming up to kiss him on the lips. He kissed me hungrily as his fingers got tangled in my hair. He flipped me over so I was on the bottom. He kissed the exposed part of my chest before taking my shirt off, leaving me in my bra. Within a few more minutes of making out we were both naked. He grabbed a condom out of his jeans and slipped it on. He bit his lip and asked “Are you sure you want to do this?” I nodded eagerly as he thrusted himself inside of me. I moaned a little too loud. It kind of hurt at first but after a couple minutes the pain turned into pleasure. “You’re so fucking tight.” He moaned. He started thrusting faster and harder. After a few minutes I cried out in pleasure as I came. He thrusted harder as he was about to come. When he did he moaned a little and slowed down his pace. He kissed me tenderly after he pulled out.

After, we put our clothes back on, we cuddled some more. “You’re amazing babe.” He whispered. He held me tightly as I buried my head in his chest. A few minutes later, everyone came back from the bar. “The bus is leaving in twenty minutes!” the tour manager yelled.

Kellin and I stood outside of his tour bus in a tight embrace. Neither of us wanted to let go of each other. He kissed me one last time before walking back to the tour bus. He turned around right before he was about to enter the door and yelled “I’ll text you, Love. I love you.” I smiled and yelled back “Okay! I love you too.”

The ride home was depressing for both me and Emmie. The next time we’ll see our men is two months from now on Christmas day. When she dropped me off at my house, I quickly changed into a pair of sweatpants and the Confide shirt Kellin gave me. Kellin texted me until I fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I really like this chapter :) I hope you guys do too. Thank you everyone for subscribing! I didn't think I would get that many subscribers :)

Stephanie's Concert Outfit

The Confide shirt Kellin gave her