Status: Completed.

Secret Love and the Fastest Way to Happiness

Secret Love And The Fastest Way To Happiness [09]

"Hey Samantha could you bring in the new shipment?"
"Um yeah sure", I said putting down the tagging gun.
I walked towards the back room and then through the storage room doors. I opened the new boxes with the sharp box opener. Careful not to cut myself again. Im pretty clumsy when it comes to sharp objects. I pulled out the new shipment of bags placing then in their shelves. Here I am at work feeling like shit. I had a huge hangover and I was really crabby with everyone. It seemed like all my co workers were getting more on my nerves than usual. The recent events of last night flashed through my mind and I couldnt help but to smile.
"Samantha some guy and a little girl are here asking for you."
"Oh okay."
I put down the inventory check off list and the bags that were in my hand. I walked out seeing Alex holing this little girls hand. I took a closer look and it must be Melissa his little sister. He looked up at me and smiled. I returned the smile once I got closer to him.
"Hey Sam."
"Hi Alex and this must be Melissa."
"How did you know?" she asked giggling.
"Your brother always talks about you."
"Alex always talks about you too."
I looked up at Alex who was grinning. He was too cocky for his own good. I looked down at Melissa and she had the same grin.
"Oh really, what does he say?"
"That youre the prettiest girl he has ever seen."
"Smooth moves Alex. How much did he pay you to say that lie?"
"Look at this face does it look like it could ever lie", he said pinching her cheeks with a cute smile.
"Look pretty necklaces!" she yelled running off.
I looked over at Alex and laughed. He just shrugged putting all his attention on me with his cute smile.
"Shes adorable."
"Just like her brother."
"Whatever Gaskarth."
"So tonight Im baby sitting Mel but I would love company."
"Yeah sure."
"Samantha could you finish up the inventory?"
I just rolled my eyes and looked over at Alex with an annoying look on my face. He just laughed and grabbed me into his arms.
"See you tonight", he said with his hot breathe tickling my neck.
"Yeah."
I leaned in and gave him a soft kiss. I pulled back giving him another one before I started my way back to the storage room.
"Is that your girlfriend Alex?" I heard Melissa ask him.
"I wish."
Ouch! I honestly wish I could be his girlfriend and give him everything he wants and needs but I cant.

"Hey", Alex said leaning over to kiss my lips.
"Hey", I said pushing my lips into his.
"Come in, I was just about to put on the little mermaid."
"Yes!"
I followed him into the living room sitting down on the couch. I felt his arms around my shoulder and his hand offal close to my breast. I looked up at him with questioning eyes but he wasnt looking at me he was just looking over at him and he was just grinning looking over at the infomercial on the TV. Then I felt his hand squeeze on to it.
"Alex!"
"What?" he asked as I threw his arm off of me.
"Wheres Melissa?" I asked looking around.
"Getting the popcorn."
"Okay."
I felt his hand over my shoulder again trying to be slick. I looked over at him and placed my hand on his thigh trying to do the same. He looked over at me and leaned in and kissed me. His lips were pressed roughly against mine as our tongue found each other. His hand moved down to my waist and lifted up my shirt just a bit so his hand could feel my bare skin.
"Ew!"
I pushed him off of me and saw Melissa standing there with a horrified look on her face. She had her small arms wrapped around the pink bowl of popcorn. She looked so much like Alex. From her facial expression to her small frame.
"Come here Melissa," I said laughing.
She skipped over to us and sat right in between us with her popcorn in her lap. She was too cute. I looked over at Alex who was smiling over at me. He grabbed the remote and turned on the movie. Through out the movie I could hear both of the Garskaths laughing. They even laugh alike. Three movies later, a food fight and three bowls of ice cream Melissa was out cold on Alexs lap. I watched as he ran his finger through her hair and held her close in his arms, protecting her from everything and everyone. He felt me looking at him and he turned and looked over at me with a smile. I leaned over and kissed his lips softly. He lingered his lips against mine and then pulled back. It was just a sweet kiss nothing more nothing less.
"You know were going on tour next week."
Of course I know. Rian told me a long time ago and Alex mentions it to me whenever we talk. Thats all I heard from the guys is that their going on tour. I was regretting that day he steps into that van and leaving to see bigger and better things and then forget all about me.
"Yeah."
"Well you see we need two merch girls to help us with everything."
"Okay?"
"Well Jack was going to ask Alyssa and well I wanted to know if you want to come?"
I looked over at him not really comprehending what he was saying.
"huh?"
"Do you want to be one of our merch girls?"
"Like go on tour with you?" I asked making him laugh.
"Yes Sam, what do you say?"
"Going on tour with you selling t shirts?" I asked making him laugh even harder.

"A whole tour with your two best friends a couple of crazy guys and me of course."
"I dont know."
"Just think about it okay."
"Yeah."
He leaned in and kissed me softly but I wasnt done yet. I grabbed his shirt and kissed his lips harder this time. We kept kissing and kissing. Thats all we could do with little Melissa on his lap. Then we heard the door opening and I pulled away from his lips quick and straighten my clothes out and looked back at the screen which had Jungle Book playing.
"Hi Alex", I heard two people saying.
"Hey Mom, hey Dad."
I looked over at him kind of nervous and I didnt know what they would think if I was here. He looked back at my worried face and started to laugh. I felt the foot steps nearing us.
"Shes asleep?"
"Yeah, dad this is Sam", Alex said introducing us.
"Nice to meet you Mr. Gaskarth."
"You too Sam. Alex how did you get such a pretty girl?" he asked looking over at his son with a serious face.
"I really dont know."
"Here give me my princess Ill put her up stairs."
I watched as his dad picked up Melissa and carried her up the stairs. Alex grabbed my hand lacing our fingers and helping me up. We walked into the kitchen to where I was guessing his mom was.
"Hey mom."
"Hi Alex and who are you dear?" she asked looking over at me with a smile.
"Hi Im Sam", I said trying to put out my hand but instead getting a hug from her.
"Nice to meet you dear."
"You too."
"Alex!"
"Yeah?!"
"Mel wants you to sing her a lullaby."
"Ill be right back", he said kissing my cheek and running off.
I looked down feeling my face burn up. I heard her laugh so I looked up at her. She smiled and took seat and patted the seat next to her.
"My son sure is charming isnt he?"
"Like you wouldnt believe", I said laughing along with her.
"Just like his father. When I met him he was one of the cockiest arrogant guy I have ever met but once I got inside of that wall that he had up I came to realize her was an insecure softy. Thats when I fell in love", she said patting my leg.
"Alex is just like his father. Please tell me he didnt meet you at one of his shows?"
"No my best friend is Rian and he introduced me to Alex when we were freshmen."
"Youve known his that long huh and your still getting involved?" she asked with a laugh.
"Were just friends", I answered making her laugh.
"Honey this must be something because we barley met any girls and he never introduces Melissa barely anyone not to mention girls that hes interested in."
I just stared up and her and she was smiling at me. Just then Alex came cautious hoping he would hear what his mom and I were talking about. He stood in front of us with his hands on his hip.
"What were you two talking about?" he questioned.
"Your mom was just telling me embarrassing stories about you."
"Mommmm."
"I was about to bring out the naked baby pictures."
"Im sure she wants to seethe naked 17 year old", he said making my eyes go wide along with his mothers.
"Alex!" his mom said hitting his chest.
"Maybe some other time I have to go", I said standing up.
Alex gave me a smile and his mom looked over at me. My face suddenly turned red.
"I mean that baby pictures not the naked I have to go", I said stumbling over my words turning even more red.
"It was nice meeting you Mrs. Garskath."
"You too Sam."
I started to walked out when I heard Alexs mom yelling at her son to go walk me. I heard someone running towards me and looked over at Alex laughing.
"I didnt know you could get embarrassed?" he asked making me laugh.
"Shut up."
"Im happy that you came tonight."
"Me too, you have a great family Alex", I said stopping infront of my car.
"I know."
"Ill see you later."
"Yeah and think about the whole tour thing okay."
"Yeah, Goodnight."
I leaned in and kissed his lips softly. He pulled back grabbing me in his arms. He rubbed his nose against mine. I just laughed and kissed his lips once more. He kisses my forehead and I walked out of his grip. I got in my car and drove back home. The only thing on my mind was what Alexs mom had told me. I couldnt get it out of my head, even when I rested my head against my pillow. The last thing on my mind was Alex. Alex fucking Gaskarth and how I was going to end it with him.

One day women will all become monsters