Status: Completed.

Secret Love and the Fastest Way to Happiness

Secret Love And The Fastest Way To Happiness [08]

Sam's P.O.V.

"Im like really excited."
"I could tell."
"I dont even know what to wear. Should I wear something cute and then just watched the show from the side stage or should I wear something flexible so I could go out to the crowd."
"Youve never been to a show before, have you?" I asked looking over at Alyssa who was throwing my clothes around my room.
"Yeah," she said stretching out the word.
"Liar", Katelyn said laughing but not looking up from the AP magazine that she was reading.
"Like seriously."
"Oh my gosh your such a valley girl."
"No Im not; Ive been to a show before. Remember Daves house that should counts."
"Al that was like an acoustic set and you were drunk on the side stage remember."
"Whatever."
"Admit it youre a concert virgin," I said laughing at her smirk expression.
"Yeah so, youre a concert slut!" she said as Katelyn just started to laugh even harder looking up from her magazine with a grin.
"I know, but could I pop your concert cherry?" I asked making her laugh.
"If you play your cards right."
"You guys are almost as entertaining at the guys", Katelyn said with a smile.
I just laughed and grabbed some Billabong Slim jeans and an orange and white Glamour kills shirt that Alex bought me. I threw it at Alyssa as she looked down at with me a laugh. I grabbed some orange and white Nikes and threw them at her feet.
"So basically youre going to turn me into another you but just blonde and cuter."
"Exactly."
"Oh gosh what the world needs is another Samantha Clark", Katelyn said with a serious face.
We just laughed and got dressed while dancing around to Eazy E Boyz in the hood. I got up and walked to my closet to get myself an outfit. I grabbed some tight jeans, as usual, with rips in the knee. I reached over and grabbed a Marilyn Monroe shirt. I pulled my clothes on and then reached for my worn out white tie up vans. I had to stop Alyssa from wearing so much make up. Katelyn as usual just laughed at how ridiculous Alyssa was. Katelyn was your basic show going girl. She wasnt a scene girl she was just that cool girl that you see at the local shows. I walked over to brush my hair and then I pulled my hair up and grabbed a black and white stripped jacket on. I looked over at Alyssa who was typing away on her phone.
"Who are you texting?"
"Jack."
"Awww", me and Katelyn mocked together.
"Oh so hows the boyfriend thing going your for?"
"Great I really like him," she said with a grin.
"Too cute."
Hows Alex?
"Really good, where just chill you know."
"Have you guys decided whether you wanted to be more than just hook up friends?" she asked flipping her phone off to look at me.
"Well hes asked me if we would ever be more than what we are but I kind of changed the subject."
"Oh."
"And Zack, Ms Katelyn?"
"Were probably in the same boat as you and Alex but we justhavent hooked up."
"WHAT?!" both me and Alyssa yelled together.
"Yeah i know, we've told each other that we like each other but you know how Zack is and i'm not the most loud and straight forward kind of person either."
"But thats what makes you and Zack go good together."
"Yeah, i really like him but were just working on our friendship again. Since the whole drama with my ex kind of weirded things out."
"Oh yeah."
"I like him a lot but my heart is just fragile and Zack is the type to break it."
SO is ALEX
I just flipped my phone on to text Alex.
TO: ALEX
Good luck tonight

Then my phone immediately started to ring.
FM: ALEX
Youre coming tonight right???

TO: ALEX
Of course!!

FRM: ALEX
See you then babe.

"Hey Dave," I said getting into his car.
"Well hello there ladies. What did you do to Alyssa?" he asked as she crawled in after me.
"Shut up."
I said hi to Frank and Jason and then we were off to the venue. We waited in line for awhile laughing and joking around. Once those doors opened I grabbed Alyssa and Katelyn's hand. Alyssa looked at me weird as the mellow line kept moving but once we hit the inside of the venue the races were off. Her grip got even tighter while I pushed our way to the stage. Katelyn went ahead of us excited. Dave, Frank and Jason crowded behind us. I looked back at them laughing at how scared Alyssa looked once the opening back started and the kids started to move around.
"Oh my god finally."
I looked over at Alyssa once the lights turned on. She was sweating and looked miserable. I looked over at Katelyn and rooled my eyes. Then we just started to laugh along with the guys. I just watched her pull out a compact and start to fix her hair. Then suddenly the lights turned off.
"Fuck," she said struggling to put thecompat away.
Then Lil john came on through the speakers. Alyssa looked back at me with a grin like she was expecting to see Lil John walk upon the stage. I just rolled my eyes and looked forward to the stage. Thats when I saw Rian running towards his drum kit. Alyssa looked back at me with a grin. We cheered loud and everyone around us starts to realize he was part of the band. Alex always tells me that Rian barley gets attention, that they always think hes a tech or something. Then once Zack, Alex and Jack ran on stage the crowd got loud and girls started to talk about how hot they were. Katelyn had a huge grin looking up at Zack in his tight mussle shirt. That boy is a cutie alright. Then I looked up at Alex dancing on stage with his guitar on his shoulder. They went straight into it and I just sang along with Alex. Alex had such a presence on stage. He was doing exactly what he was meant for and I wish I could say the same about me.

"This next song here is for a special girl thats our entire bands best friend. She means a lot to me and this is the first time shes ever seen us live. This is for you Sam," he said searching the crowd.
Then the drums came in and I immediately recognize the song.
"I want you all to snap with me, he said snapping his fingers."

"Stress can breed a psychopath
Youre all that calms me down
I forget that Im a mess when youre around

Please can you be home tonight
Say its not over yet
My human tranquilizer
My pretty Percocet"

I sang every word along with him as I watched him search the crowd. Then his eyes met mine and he smiled.

"I just want to chill with you tonight, girl

I wish that I could chill with you tonight."

I looked up into his eyes and the way his jaw moved. I wanted him so much right now. I was falling for him.

"Stop the worries that keep forming in my head
Ive got ants in my pants unless its you in them instead
Oh baby I was a faker before you"

"Why cant I ever work my wily charms on you?
And you still werent home when I dialed up the phone in the evening
So Im twiddling thumbs and Im wondering whats this Im feeling
I may be strong below the belt
But not with what I thought and felt
That blissful knight I knelt
Between your legs
Between our heads
Between our hearts"

He looked over at me catching our eyes in this moment before he belt out the last line from the song. Why me? I dont deaserve him.
"I was a faker before you."

"Someones getting laid", Jack said into the mic.
"Me not you," Alex said.
"That was for you too Alyssa baby," Jack cooed making everyone laugh.

After All Time Low set was done we got pulled out by the security guards. We walked out of the venue and into the back door. We got in and I saw the guys standing there whipping their faces with towels. Alyssa ran to Jack jumping on him. I couldnt hold in my laugh at how ridiculously similar those two were. Then Katelyn walked shyly over to Zack and he did the same meeting her half way. I watched as he kissed her on the cheek not wanting to get sweat on her. They were too cute. I looked over and Alexs brown eyes met mine. I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around his neck tightly. I grabbed his face and pressed my lips into his. He wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer to his body. He kissed back with just as much passion. I pulled away from our heated make out and smiled. He just stared back at me looking speechless.
"Lets chill, Alexander."
He answered me by pulling my lips into his for another kiss. I dont know what he was doing with me? He could have so much better. I wasnt good for him; he was too good for me. I had him wrapped around my finger and I didnt even know it until tonight. I have finally tamed Alex Garskath and he wasnt even my boyfriend. This wasnt going to end well, for the both of us.

As we kiss to the sound of your stereo, don't say a word... I won't say a word...