Status: Completed.

Secret Love and the Fastest Way to Happiness

Secret Love And The Fastest Way To Happiness [10]

I woke up the next morning and walked down the stairs. I grabbed a bowl of Fruity pebbles and poured my bowl. I sat there eating and then Hannah who took a bowl as well and ate. We sat there quiet and she was obviously hung over once again. I kept my hands to my self along with my mouth. I was just tempted to bang my spoon against my bowl real hard or to even scream in her ear. But I didnt have too. Once my mom strolled into the kitchen she screamed good morning right in her ear.
"Hey mom," I said putting my empty bowl in the sink.
"So what are you two up too today?" she asked propping herself on her elbows facing us.
"Nothing", we both said.
"Do you guys want to spend sometime? We could go to the spa and then get our nails and hair done."
"Im game", Hannah said with a grin.
I looked over at her eyes that were puffy and her hair looked like a mess. I could see the eyeliner smudge. I looked over at my mom and wondering how could she not see that her daughter was hung over. Maybe she was just use to her oldest looking like that in the morning that her youngest looks normal.
"Sure."
We all went our separate ways to go get ready. I got in the shower and did my ritual which consists of my crazy lotion war. I have to put lotion on ever part of my body. My coco butter which I get shit from Alyssa. I got out and walked towards my closet with my hair wrapped in a towel and soft fluffy towel wrapped around my body. I walked into my closet and grabbed my yellow Striped Baby doll Dress. I slipped that on and then pulled on a pair of white spandex under. I towel dried my hair putting it up in a bun. I grabbed some yellow and white Roxy sandals and my sidekick. I walked down stairs and waited for my mother for Hannah. When she walked down in full make up my mom made her wash it all off and then we could go.
"There. Happy?"
"Yes", she answered with a smile and then laced arms with the both of us.
We got in the car and she drove off to the spa. We got sent away into our room and we got undressed. I stood there in the towel that they gave us. We sat on bed waiting for our masseuse to come. Once the two women and the guy came in we laid down and enjoyed that massage. Then after that we walked into the sauna and just talked and bonded. I loved days like this just hanging out with my sister and my mom. After that we went and got our nails done. I got my painted black, typical right. After our day treatment we sat down at this fancy lunch in and talked even more. Then my phone started to ring and it was Ants in My Pants so it was Alex. I flipped my phone over awaiting the text.

FRM: ALEX
Hey! What are you doing babe?

TO: ALEX
Hanging out with my sister and my mom

FRM: ALEX
Oh bonding. Tonight were still on right?

TO: ALEX
Something like that. Yeah Zacks house right?

FRM: ALEX
Yuppers. So Ill pick you up at around 7

TO: ALEX
See you then ;]

FRM: ALEX
Definitely ;]

"Put your damn phone away, the both of you gosh."
"Sorry", me and my mom said looking up at Hannah.

"I really like this dress."
"Really?" I asked laughing as his hand moved higher on my thigh.
"Yeah but I think it would look better off", he said in my ear.
"Dont tempt me right now", I said looking over at him.
"aNd why is that?"
I looked over at him and grinned. I brought my lips to his ear. I felt shiver as I lightly blew in his ear.
"I wear you out."
"Oh really?"
I leaned over again and kiss his neck. I lightly nibbled on his ear tugging. He groaned when i pulled away. I smiled at his sudden surprise that was buldging from his pants.
"Fine lets go."
I just laughed as I got out of the car. Alex ran around and grabbed my hand into his. We walked through the doors and I could smell the bud that was being smoked. I looked over at a huge bong a bunch of kids taking hits out it. I looked over at Cassie drinking a little too much for her little frame and from last party she should not mess around with hard liquor it kicked her ass.
"Alex dude come help me with the keg some idiot broke it and I dont know how to fix it."
He looked over at me for like permission. I just pushed him towards them and then they made there way towards the kitchen. I looked around for Alyssa or at least someone I knew.
"Sam!"
Someone other than her.
"Oh hey Brittany", I said hugging her.
"Come with me, you havent hung out with us in a long time."
I didnt really get a chance to say no thank you because she grabbed me towards the group of people who Ive avoided havent seen in weeks. All the girls squealed and grabbed me into hugs. I just faked smiled and gritted my teeth and hugged them. I saw all Marks old guy friends. Come of these guys graduated and the still hang out with their high school girlfriend or just go to high school parties. I looked up at saw a really cute guy who looked unfamiliar.
"Thats Gavin Smith."
"What?" I asked looking up at this guy who didnt look like the Gavin smith I knew.
"Yeah he got his pimples lazered off; well thats what I heard."
"Thats second string Gavin?" I asked still shocked.
"Not second string anymore, since Marks not around hes all pro. Hes got scouts all over him so you know what that means", Chloe said looking over at me with money signs in her eyes.
I just rolled my eyes, they never change. I remember when me and Mark first started having sex Chloe told me to get pregnant so he could support me. I wouldnt have to work one day in my life. At that time it sounded like a plan but apparently I didnt really follow through. I stood there talking listening to them all talk about all the rumors and drama thats been going on. I guess Chloes ex Brian broke up with his pregnant girlfriend when he found out Chloe dumped Allan so he could try to get back with her. But Chloe had sex with Brian and Allan on the same day but then decided to go out with Pat. WHO CARES!!!!
"You look like youre having fun."
I looked up and saw Gavin. He definitely looked better. You could see his skin for once. He had a really nice face. I looked into his bright green eyes and his short black hair. He was no doubt a looker, model worthy.
"Hey Gavin."
"Didnt know if you remembered me", he said with a laugh lifting his cup to his lips.
"Too be completely honest I didnt, Chloe saw me looking at you and she told me."
"Oh so you were looking at me?"
"Yeah, you were looking at me too," I said with my seductive smile.
"Cant help it."
"Me either", I said licking my lips.
"SAMMMMMM!!!!"
I looked past Gavin and saw Alyssa and Jack screaming my name. They were in matching cowboy hats. I just laughed shaking my head. I looked back up at Gavin and smiled.
"See you around."
I leaned in and kissed the corner of his mouth and walked back to Alyssa and Jack. Alyssa gave me a questioning look and I rolled my eyes. I looked back at Gavin who was staring at me with a grin. I guess I was back to my old self

Goodbye to beauty, shared with the ones that you love