Status: Completed.

Secret Love and the Fastest Way to Happiness

Secret Love And The Fastest Way To Happiness [13]

Alyssa's P.O.V

"So I guess she's not coming", Jack whispered into my ear.
"No."
I looked over at Kerrera and Rian who were saying their goodbyes in the form of making out. Then Zack and Katelyn hugging. I looked over at Alex who was glaring at them. He looked like shit and i serously felt bad for the guy. My best friend did this to him AGAIN
"What happen?"
"Hannah called me last night and told me that Sam was crying and just a complete mess."
"Alex's mom called me last night looking for him", he said scratching his chin.
"Then he shows up this morning smelling like a hobo and throwing up in my mom's tulips."
"Councidence i think not", he said trying to make me laugh.
I just looked at him and rolled my eyes looking down at my phone hoping that Sam would just call and say she was coming. Right when Hannah called me I broke several laws to get to the Clark's household. Sam was a mess. I've never really seen her cry like that. Of course i've seen her cry when we would watch sappy movies but not like this. We werent the typical girls that would sit around and talk about our boy problems and cry. We were the type that would just say fuck it and go party, but last night was one of those few days. We sat and talked. She told me everything. She had so many secrets that she kept from me. I told her i would stay but Sammantha would never let me. SHe yelled at me to go and that she promised she would be fine, i really hope she could keep that promise.
"Is everything packed?" Zack asked walking over to us.
"Yeah."
"So Sam's really not coming?"
"Nope", I aswered looking over at Rian and Matt carrying the last of his drum set.
"The worst park of this whole thing is that Alex is always the one that breaks girls hearts but he's methis match. Sam always breaks his heart."
"Like a girl version of Alex Gaskarth."
I looked over at Alex who just zipped up his oversized jacket. He walked past us and got inside the van. Sitting in the back with his sidekick in his hand. He just stared at it.
"All set", Rian said walking over with Matt.
"Lori!"
I looked over at who Jack was yelling at and saw this pretty girl hugging jack.
"Who's that?"
"Our old merch girl, alex called her when Sam couldnt make it. Since shes like in love with Alex she dropped everything."
"How long has she likes Alex?" I asked hating this girl already.
"Since Freshman year when we met her", Zack said notcing my pissy mood.
"She probably thinks she's gonna get up on Alex."
"Chill Al, it sounds like your up on Alex's jock", Rian said laughing putting his arm aronud me.
"Well since Sam's not here to protect her terriotory. I will."
"Alyssa, your such an idiot", Matt said as Rian held me back from popping him one in the face.
I just stared her down as she made her way hugging all the guys. She looked familiar but i couldnt put my finger on it.
"Hi Alyssa."
"Uh hi."
"I'm Lori", she said with a smile.
"So I heard", I said being a bitch.
"Yeah, uh nice to see you again."
"Do I even know you?"
"Yeah I was in your chemistry class last year and all of your math classes", she said being too nice, gosh i cant be a bitch to her.
"Rian's partner right?"
"Yeah", she said with a smile.
"So where's Alex?"
"In the van."
"Oh okay, i'm just going to go talk to him."
She walked into the van. I looked back and saw them hugging. I just shook my head and got in the van and all the other guys followed. Rian started the engine and turned on New Found Glory making out way out of this town.
"Here we go!"

yup here we go

was the glue that kept my friends together,
Now they don't talk and we don't go out.